Dubbing Company

Serenity

sarNie Egg
Ever since I started watching thai lakorns, it's always Mayura dubbed lakorn. I have never gave others company a chance. Now, that Mayura are taking forever in dubbing lakorn and some are not the one we want to get dubbed. Basically, what I asking is between NTRY, Blue DVD, Phnom Penh or others (if there any others one) which one is second best from Mayura? Could anyone if you give a sample of different company dubbing? Thanks in advance.

personally, i'd say Blue DVD is the WORST out of the other dubbing companies...the tone is so monotone and "meyear" (sorry, don't know the english word for that). i think Ntry is the best from Mayura, then Phnom Penh...:)

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
Phnom Penh and Blue DVD is the same no? I haven't watch any but many said that it's the same, or the dubbers are the same. I think that when the lakorn get into the states, the company that assemble it name it BLUE DVD, but the actual dubbing group is from Phnom Penh, hence why they are fast at releasing it, rather than Mayura.

I might be wrong, so someone can correct me.

sarN

sarNie Granny
blue dvd & ntry is from the same dubb company call Khmer Video in Cambodia but Ntry they dubb over the annoying voices and add more voices for the character and enhance the picture quality and blue dvd they didn't change the original voice from KHmer Vdo nor the picture quality ... it is as it is . Khmer vdo have two set of dubbing group . One dubb ch 7 and the other dubb ch 3 dat is one of the reason why they release it pretty fast and usually ch 7 got the good voice ( dat prolly one of the reason why NTRY only release a certain lakorn cuz they only dubb over the good voice of Khmer vdo ) and ch 3 got the annoying group to dubb it but they do change it around depending on their mood i guess lol. Phnom Pheh is voices of those chinese series in Cambodia . PP have two set dubber group too dat is why they dubb lakorn pretty fast too. If ya ever watch ATV series dat dubb in khmer a few year back .. yeah dat PP voice ... i know cuz i watch those annoying voice of ATV series hahahaha while most ppl watch the TVB series dubber .

sarN

sarNie Granny
I believe most ppl would pick NTRY after Mayrua and then Blue dvd and PPC last . if i were to pick wat the best voice dubber after Mayura . I would say PPC but i might be bias cuz i only carry PPC and i never carry NTRY and for the past 3 year i only watch PPC lakorn --- i some wat got use to their voices LOL and im sad to say i can't go back to Mayura but don't get me wrong i have enjoy Mayrua dubbing for many years but since im expose to PPC it hard for me to go watch Mayrua but i will watch the old Mayrua lakonr just not the new one. I have people request for NTRY and if i have it they willing to buy it but sadly i don't carry NTRY ^_^ im pretty sure most ppl will pick NTRY out of the 3 company. One the main reason i like PPC is the p'k voice cuz he good in comedy lakorn i would watch a comdey lakonr dubb by PPC den any company cuz the p'k voice make it soo hilarious

peaches

sarNie Elites
I'd pick PPC and blue dvd. PPC if you watch, their side remark that aren't in the lakorn are hilarious. Ntry or khmer video are the same. They got the worst sound and picture quality. I can't stand the p'ek voice for ntry. The voice sound ill and you could hear the noises from those machine they use to change the voice every time he talk. Khmer video, omg the female voice is so mayear

sarN

sarNie Granny
LOLLLL i agreed about the "side remark" in PPC !!!!!!! I thought i was the only one dat notice dat !! It so hilarious when they do dat .. just off the wall comment to make funnie of the moment dat wasn't suppose to be there OMG ... i can watch a serious lakorn but still laugh my butt off haha their dubbing is tooo hilarious man !!!

Serenity

sarNie Egg
Which company dubbed Vee and Jui lakorn La Bind Sneah Tnak?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIt0NYOHFAU

I'm starting to enjoy their voices.

Does anyone know which company dubbed boran lakorns? Chinese? I love their voices. Thank you for all of your replies. I definitely should watch all the dubbed companies. I can't sit and watch for Mayura to dubbed the lakorn I want to watch when other companies have it.

Thank you

sarN

sarNie Granny
o yeah my bad . it is Khmer VDO cuz the picture is shaking LOL>>>>>>but NTRY would sound like dat just better picture and sound effect is added to it LOL so dis is BLUE DVD !!! Some one add 1 point to my name on the board

peaches

sarNie Elites
sound effect haha they change the p'ek voice to make it seem like 3 male dubbing but in reality there are 2

sarN

sarNie Granny
only Mayrua the voice for the P'k doesn't dubb other character but other dubbing company ( NTRY, KHMER VDO , BLUE DVD, PPC ) the P'k voice dubb every guys in the lakorn and i know PPC the voice for the P"K dubb the male servant even though they try to disguise it but we know :loool:. O'yeah about the "side remark" and the added line dat PPC does in their dubbing , here a clip from POK/POR 's. The part where the tomboy walk in and say dat line " ..... " is soo off the walll funnie and i know the thai translation wasN'T suppose to be like dat but PPC throw line like this all the time and it soo freaken hilarious

DOWNLOAD CLIP

soun01

sarNie Egg
I believe most ppl would pick NTRY after Mayrua and then Blue dvd and PPC last . if i were to pick wat the best voice dubber after Mayura . I would say PPC but i might be bias cuz i only carry PPC and i never carry NTRY and for the past 3 year i only watch PPC lakorn --- i some wat got use to their voices LOL and im sad to say i can't go back to Mayura but don't get me wrong i have enjoy Mayrua dubbing for many years but since im expose to PPC it hard for me to go watch Mayrua but i will watch the old Mayrua lakonr just not the new one. I have people request for NTRY and if i have it they willing to buy it but sadly i don't carry NTRY ^_^ im pretty sure most ppl will pick NTRY out of the 3 company. One the main reason i like PPC is the p'k voice cuz he good in comedy lakorn i would watch a comdey lakonr dubb by PPC den any company cuz the p'k voice make it soo hilarious
that is so true about the p'k voice! i never really like the ppc voices when i was younger, but now, i'm more openminded. and it isn't so bad. he makes it more funny. now, i have a hard time listening to mayura because the p'k voice is old.

Preahya

sarNie Hatchling
For me, i will have to pick Mayura because of the quality of the voice actors and they have the best translation. I had watched a little bit of all the dubbing companies that mentioned here. My problem(s) with the others companies are 1) the lack of `acting` in their voices, I feel that they just reading the script as the scene is passing them by...example...Jamluey Ruk dubbed by Srok Khmer. Another problem that I have is the choice of words, I know it the same language and all but something is just different that set Mayura apart from the rest because...I can`t explained it! LOL!