Dum Kham (Exact & Ch7)

denise

sarNie Egg
I do not understand Thai, I watch this lakorn on Youtube. Does anyone can explain last week's story to me? Thanks.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
LMAO noy. mo aint complain so she must have been up for it lol like somebody mentioned b4 it was a willing behind cameras LOL
:lol: A willing scene behind cameras! :loool: I bet it was.... :blush:

I've notice that in almost every episode, Pong's always taking off his shirt or ripping it off. The man can't seem to keep his clothes on! :lol:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
gosh he's like dat every lakorn lol most had his shirt off a lot in his lakorn w/ bee and i kept screaming for him to put his shirt back on LOL

I do not understand Thai, I watch this lakorn on Youtube. Does anyone can explain last week's story to me? Thanks.
ummm last week pong's daddy pretended to have a heart problem to stall mo. they wanted to keep mo at their house so pong can find a way to get her to forgive him. but pong's mama teamed up w/ dat one evil man dat wants mo's land. they were gonna fake pong's mom's kidnapping but it turned into a real one and da evil man said he won't het her go unless mo gives him her land. pong bought a ring and was bout to confess his love to mo but they got a call about pong's mama's kidnapping. so they all go and try to save her. mo saves da mama but doesn't let anybody know oh and da evil man vdo taped a conversation he had w/ pong's mama. in da vdo tape it shows dat it was a planned kidnapping. mo knew about it so she kept da tape.

dats all i remember so if anybody else remembers anything please add. da lakorn just got stupid since last week lol

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Isn't it Porb Pbee Fah that is airing after this or did it already air?? Anyways, Yeahhh Pong always be takingg of his shirts on most of his lakorns :p I own 3 of his lakorns so yeahh, Ahaa! Tryna get hold of all his lakorns though! Pongs character always pisses me off in his lakorns but he's soooo HOT and I lalalaloveee him anyways, HAa!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
gosh he's like dat every lakorn lol most had his shirt off a lot in his lakorn w/ bee and i kept screaming for him to put his shirt back on LOL
:loool: In NA he rarely took off his shirt. but in lakorn... man he over did it! :lol: every single epi, he's just ripping his shirt off, taking it off, exposing his small nipples.... *fans myself* LOL. He's got a nice body but boy needs to keep it on... i might just lose my mind. LMAO.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
what's NA? well he's lucky his body aint torture to look at lol i wanted to cry watching khwaam lub khorng superstar when mos ran around in just a towel or w/ his shirt unbuttoned

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
what's NA? well he's lucky his body aint torture to look at lol i wanted to cry watching khwaam lub khorng superstar when mos ran around in just a towel or w/ his shirt unbuttoned
haha i had to think about that one too! but then i figured out that it was Ngao Asoke.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Gasp... It's Ngao Asoke! LOL. The only time he took off his shirt was when Pueng walked in on him changing. hahah.

Was the sight of mos shirtless that scary??? :lol: It can't be as bad as Por N in Kom Faek. :loool: *shivers*

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
almost da same but smaller noy LOL

edit: aw shiet for some reason i thought da 21st was friday. dis lakorn ends saturday. eww 2 more eps. man i dunno how i got mixed up on my dates. da 21st is important too lol

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
ewww.... I am definitely not watching khwaam lub khorng superstar then! Por's nipples still embedded in my mind... -_-

Awe man... now we gotta wait until Sat for it to end!? <_<

Wait, so what lakorn is air after this ends?

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
erm i dunno what airs after dis lol i ask my flen but she'll probably take 10 min to answer. she at work lol

edit: she said i bet it's one of pancake's lakorn lol

denise

sarNie Egg
ummm last week pong's daddy pretended to have a heart problem to stall mo. they wanted to keep mo at their house so pong can find a way to get her to forgive him. but pong's mama teamed up w/ dat one evil man dat wants mo's land. they were gonna fake pong's mom's kidnapping but it turned into a real one and da evil man said he won't het her go unless mo gives him her land. pong bought a ring and was bout to confess his love to mo but they got a call about pong's mama's kidnapping. so they all go and try to save her. mo saves da mama but doesn't let anybody know oh and da evil man vdo taped a conversation he had w/ pong's mama. in da vdo tape it shows dat it was a planned kidnapping. mo knew about it so she kept da tape.

dats all i remember so if anybody else remembers anything please add. da lakorn just got stupid since last week lol
Thank you.

There are some scenes I don't understand. Who can tell me why Mo go back to the hometown? Then, Pong went to her home, What were they talking about? It seems Pong is explaining something, Mo does not listen to his explanation. And Mo was kidnapped,why doesn't Pong let Mo know that was he has rescued her?
I'm so sorry, My English is very poor, hope you can understand what I wrote. Thanks a lot.

It was funny with Pong dressing up as a Jamaican guy, it totally looks like Pong anyways. lol
Why does he dress up like that ?

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
OMFG! i'm missing out on some funnie talk...but tell me gals am I missing out on anything in the lakorn?

after Aom's lakorn i tink Pong&Bee's lakorn might air...so more pong for me..shirtless or not ehehhee YAY!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
erm i dunno what airs after dis lol i ask my flen but she'll probably take 10 min to answer. she at work lol

edit: she said i bet it's one of pancake's lakorn lol
LOL. Most likely. I want more Oh!!!! :D

OMFG! i'm missing out on some funnie talk...but tell me gals am I missing out on anything in the lakorn?

after Aom's lakorn i tink Pong&Bee's lakorn might air...so more pong for me..shirtless or not ehehhee YAY!
Ahhh you're not missing much. LOL. Is Aom's lakorn ending soon already???? Deng that was fast.!

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank you.

There are some scenes I don't understand. Who can tell me why Mo go back to the hometown? Then, Pong went to her home, What were they talking about? It seems Pong is explaining something, Mo does not listen to his explanation. And Mo was kidnapped,why doesn't Pong let Mo know that was he has rescued her?
I'm so sorry, My English is very poor, hope you can understand what I wrote. Thanks a lot.

Why does he dress up like that ?
ur english is perfect lol for real it doesn't sound like ur not fluent at all. mo went back home because she can't stand living in dat house anymore. pong kept on tricking her but he did it so they'll get along again. but mo doesn't like it dat he kept lying to her so she left plus the mom is just evil lol oh that scene where pong and mo were together ur right he was trying to explain something to her. i guess try to confess his love to her again and he wanted to know what's bothering her but mo was being stubborn and just yelled at him. it was such a typical scene lol he was like "u hate me dat much?" and then she goes "yes i hate u. i hate u more than anything" ugh so stupid lol wait mo was kidnapped? i thought pang was kidnapped lol i don't remember dat part lol sorry