Dum Kham (Exact & Ch7)

Maytha

sarNie Hatchling
:D Yeah Pong had another lakorn soon, do they start filming yet or not? Tangmo yes, Pang eww....don't like her

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i just watched tangmo's lakorn with vee, it's very good, love her but vee, vee is the same, boring!

jakjann

Jakjann
Credit@Exact.co.th
ดำขำ
This drama is for TV7

Opening Ceromonie

http://www.exact.co.th/2008/09/04/exact/2979/

ได้ฤà¸?ษ์ทำพิธีบวงสรวงเปิดà¸?ลà¹
อง�ันไปเรียบร้อย�ล้ว สำหรับละคร “ดำขำ� ของค่ายเอ็��ซ็�ท์ ที่รับผลิตให้�ับช่อง 7 โดยมีผู้�ำ�ับ ติ-�ิตติ บุ�ส�ุลศั�ดิ์ นำทีมนั��สดง อาทิ ป้อง-ณวัฒน์, �ตงโม-ภัทรธิดา, �ป้ง-อรจิรา, โอ-อนุชิต, �บ-ทรงสิทธิ์, ฟรอยด์-ณั��พงษ์, ต้น-จั�ร�ฤษณ์, เจค-ศตวรรษ, ฮันนี่-ภัสสร, ธงธง ม�จ๊� �ละเต่า เชิ�ยิ้ม ร่วม�ันทำพิธีเอาฤ�ษ์เอาชัย ณ ตึ� GMM ��รมมี่เพลส ซ.อโศ� เมื่อเช้าวัน�่อน

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
awww...Mo looks cute...I dont think she looks cute with Pong though but Oh and Pang looks cute lol

fanny

sarNie Adult
O my Oh and Pang again their not even cute in Maya Pissawan. Love Tangmo and Pong glad she have more lakorn out as a lead. I hope that change Pang to someone else, but I'll watch for PONG AND MO.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Weird I was just about to post this ^__^ LOL

x3 anticipating Oh, Pong, and Pang.. you know I never used to like Pang til I saw Maya Pissaward although the lakorn was stupid as crap lol but I grew to like Pang... as for Tangmo she's ok but just not a fan I guess

Yuna

sarNie Juvenile
thank you for the pics..Pong and Mo look very cute together...anyone know the storyline in here..

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
gasps.... pong & Mo?!?! Yay! I can't wait to watch this! ^_^

neena

sarNie Adult
i dunno, not liking pong with tangmo yet...hahaha...exact with ch7...is that something new? pong is always on ch5 isn't he?

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
exact aired their lakorn on ch7 b4 just not dat often. they air on ch3 once in a while too and i don't think they gon change pang LOL another incident like da one she had w/ fluke is perdy unlikely haha so she'll probably be in here til da end.