Dum Kham (Exact & Ch7)

chenling

sarNie Adult
sounds like goldie and kurt Russel's overboard movie to me. i like pong but i dunno mo...i'll watch this for him....MAYBE. it would be a change to watch him be funny, he's always in so much dramatic lakorns.
haha...I love that movie....

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
Would any please give me a quick summarize of what the lakorn is going to be about between Pong and Tangmo.

Thanks. ^_^

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
SCREAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY PONG AND MY TANGMO TOGETHER??????? Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where was I? Why didn't I see this thread? lol...

jakjann

Jakjann
K´Boy and K´Deang, they have problem together(with each other) but they say :We have no problems with each other.

in any case, I understood that CH7 has Heng Heng Heng done away.
Khun Boy could not understand why
CH7 has not told him because of what. Initial later.
Later comes out: K 'Deang said, She(CH7) needs place for their own new sitcom (from own company).
Heng Heng Heng was long seen on CH7 (i am not sure, how long, but i think more than 3 year).

Well, that´s what I knew.
anyone do not know exactly.
Both channel have made a secret XD

And since this incident, has anyone seen projects (Dramas etc) from Exact on Channel 7

only dramas from exact at after newz was Sunya Kean Sean Ruk, between Por and Aom p.

another dramas was at evening time, like Sapai Gon Kua. And Dum Kum, soon

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
like i said, ch7's boss is unprofessional :lol: yes, i don't like the way she promotes those actor/actress and not the other who is so much better.
my pong :drool: (with noy, we are ok to share: she has aum a, ken and chakrit i have oil t, ace w, pong, pepper:lol: )

rukpongalex

sarNie Adult
Pong is so cute I think he is going to be great in this lakorn like he did in Ngao Asoke! When I first saw Pong with Bee Namthip in his lakorn called "Talay Rissaya" I think he was so hot so I just kept on watching his lakorns that he did before like Lerd Hong!