Dum Kham (Exact & Ch7)

jeanie

sarNie Adult
I can't wait till they're married and the dads crack me up too. They make up one of the best parts of the lakorn.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lol da daddies are funny as hell. man it's funny when they bicker at each other LOL it's funny when all of dem bicker at each other haha they so funny always callin mai a monkey lol

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Ah they ar so cute when they were chasing each other and he was carrying her. When they went to go watch the cows.
tat was surely one of my fav. scenes of ep.3..and i love how he then juz let go of her while giving her a piggie back ride lol

today's episode was fun...ehehe..can't wait for next week...

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
aw no dere was a part missing from eps 3 from da channel i was watchin it from so i guess i missed da piggy back ride part. AW BOO imma try to find it from a different user lol

cecilia

Staff member
my favorite part of today episode -- Pong rescuing her from the corn field fire -- can't wait til next week b/c they might get marry ^^

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
wow my JR girls

diamend jah..lol i tink we watched it from the same user..she/he was missing tat part
so now i'm watching it form thinkjaden...not as fast as an uploader..but better quality ehehe

Ceci first on YT and now on SW too..u need to calm down if u dun want me to discover tat
u're stalking me..lol j/k...i also like tat part too...that shot of the blazing fire and Pong carrying Mo
was so prettie

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lol novova right? i searched for another version and watched da parts i missed from dis other person i forgot their username lol but they had da lakorn titled as dum kham. oo i'll watch from thinkjaden tomorrow since it's better quality. i haven't seen eps 4 yet. i need to go sleep i got to work tomorrow :(

SunStar

sarNie Elites
next week is going to be awesome!!! watching the ending song preview has me fired up for this lakorn!! i can't wait till their wedding!!!

cecilia

Staff member
^same here, i can't wait -- wanna see how they will end each other throat now that they both refuse to put aside their ego LOL

Kashie, LOl .. i suppose, i can stalk you since i'm moving to comedies ^^
Did you watch MKKNW -- mark is so funny and cute in there with cherry ..
KMJR -- aish, krit is too manly looking for a transgender ^^

rukpongalex

sarNie Adult
i Love Dum Kum!! :lmao: Pong and Tangmo are so cute together. I love the part that Pong goes to rescue Tangmo when she sprank her ankle and he rescue her just like he rescue Peung in Ngao Asoke. Wish that it is alreadi friday again so that we could all see them together. I so happy that this lakorn comes out on the weekend so that I would have something to watch and make me happy on the weekends instead of just staying up and doing nothing much., :clap:

cecilia

Staff member
i forgot to mention .. i like that part where she goes 'tenth' and pong correct her 'TENT' -- T-E-N-T LOL
then she change and say, it's how chinese ppl say it LOl --- the smileon Pong face is so cute then ^^

I LOVE MO and PONG together ^^ they are so cute and always at each other nerve but yet, softly give each other the 'love' stare LOl

MzJenn

sarNie Hatchling
i'm really enjoying the mo and pong pairing they are so cute together.. I love the scene where Pong carries Mo and then gives her a piggy back ride. that scene came out so natural and not cheesy like i've seen in other lakorns

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i forgot to mention .. i like that part where she goes 'tenth' and pong correct her 'TENT' -- T-E-N-T LOL
then she change and say, it's how chinese ppl say it LOl --- the smileon Pong face is so cute then ^^

I LOVE MO and PONG together ^^ they are so cute and always at each other nerve but yet, softly give each other the 'love' stare LOl
YEAAAAAAA i like dat scene too!! lol dat was funny as hell LOL "i was speakin chinese. u don't know nothing" LOL

SunStar

sarNie Elites
seriously...Pong and Mo make an awesome on-screen couple!!! they should really be paired up for more future lakorns...their chemistry is great and they're so adorable together.... gosh...waiting is the most dreadful thing ever when it comes to good lakorns like this....

cecilia

Staff member
the two dads are SO FUNNY, scheming them both by saying the ranch belong to pong's dad -- if she marry Pong, Pong's dad will give the ranch back to her as a wedding gift .. if she refuse, the ranch will inherit by Pong .. LOl -- they are so bad**s.

HAHAH. both of them are bring up their game :clap:

MANGO FACE :loool: :lmao:

i feel bad for Oh, he can't seem to express his true feeling to her at all :(

SunStar

sarNie Elites
yeah...that's too harsh how they lied to her about something she loves so much!!! i really feel bad for her....

but the lakorn is going at a good pace... i can't wait until tomorrow!

also...THE INSTRUMENTAL MUSIC OF THE THEMESONG IS BEAUTIFUL TOO!!!

SunStar

sarNie Elites
I WANT THIS ICY SONG ..
I love the rain scene -- both couples are so CUTE :wub:
AGREE!!! both couples were sooooo sweet together!!! i really like the pairings in this lakorn!! they're both great!!! really good chemistry between both couples... *sighs...

I'M REALLY IN LOVE WITH THIS LAKORN!!!

also...are the songs avaliable at all yet? also...how many episodes will this lakorn have???

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i really like today's episode. the dads are so funny. it was soo funny when pang took tangmo to the market to get her makeup LMAO, and then pong smeared it. it was so cute when they were taking wedding pictures, tangmo is so funny and i really like her dress. i also thought it was funny that the evil guy had a little dog, and also that he used a crossbow to shoot at them before he used the gun. the ending of the episode was soooo cute..holding each other for warmth :wub:

i agree with ceci, i feel bad that Oh couldn't tell tangmo his feelings for her...he's such a nice guy and so sweet. ^^
i can't wait for tomorrow's episode either, the wedding :D