Dung Duang Haruethai

kazz143

sarNie Juvenile
this is the hmong dubb version...i really want to c it buh i live all the way in australia and it cost too much to get to me lol...hope sumone upload on youtube so i can watch it dere

skies

sarNie Adult
ooooooooo
i want to see it
the cover looks good...they use the nice pictures....
hopefully the voices aren't bad
i saw the original but i want to see it again
so there's 9 parts????
i hope they don't cut a lot of parts out...

skies

sarNie Adult
is it looj ceeb entertainment??? because it says so on the bottom left corner of the movie poster

yeexiong01

sarNie Egg
no...it's not looj ceeb...the people that dubbed for this movie are the same people that are from SUN and TNT....

rukmos

sarNie Adult
Does anyone know if there are more than 9 parts to this drama?

Originally there are 15 parts to this drama so if there are only 9 total including ending, does that mean that they've cut out at least 6 episodes to this drama?

I'm thinking that I want to buy it, but if it's so short and all cut out, I won't get it.

Fearless

sarNie Adult
Does anyone know if there are more than 9 parts to this drama?

Originally there are 15 parts to this drama so if there are only 9 total including ending, does that mean that they've cut out at least 6 episodes to this drama?

I'm thinking that I want to buy it, but if it's so short and all cut out, I won't get it.

I don't think they cut out too much if you do the math

Usually Hmong dubbed Thai Lakorns is 2 hours per part so it's like there's 2 episode in one tape. So if there's 9 parts x that by 2 = 18 hours = 18 episodes.

You said the original had 15 episodes so I'm assuming they did not cut out too much. I just don't know how long each episode is for the original DDH but some Thai Lakorns varies from 40 minute per episode to 1 1/2 hour per episode.

MizViz

sarNie Adult
can someone tell me the e-mail/phone # to the entertainment who dubbed this...Please I wanna know
cause I wanna buy it REAL bad

KayC

sarNie Hatchling
since they got the picture from LoojCeeb Entertainment, they must have it...just go to their website...

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
WOW. I love the cover except the front cover is really plain they should add more pics and make the font more creative.

Mee_123

sarNie Hatchling
butthis girl already uploaded the orignal version with english subs on youtube, but the thing is it's not done being subbed by her...so bummer!