Pick

• Dung Duang Haruthai

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Jam Loey Rak

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters

oil_yui

sarNie Adult
you guys are really funny. this is the hmong forum and yet you guys talk about thai lakorn! remember this is just for hmong. dubbing thai movie is okay. but thai lakorn, not here. wrong section! don't spam the hmong forum just to have more topics okay! we should really have mod to control the hmong section. it's over floading! ;)

nina07

sarNie Adult
well i never seen jam luey ruk...[i know im such a loser for not seeing that lakorn] but i have seen dung duang haruethai...except i couldnt understand with all the fancy word king and queen language....soo i basically just saw it because i wanted to see weir's gorguesness....HAHAH

madalia3

sarNie Hatchling
i love then both but i gotta go with Jam Loey Ruk...
it's the best i love that movie so much???
it's was a reallie great movie....

MizViz

sarNie Adult
you guys are really funny. this is the hmong forum and yet you guys talk about thai lakorn! remember this is just for hmong. dubbing thai movie is okay. but thai lakorn, not here. wrong section! don't spam the hmong forum just to have more topics okay! we should really have mod to control the hmong section. it's over floading! ;)
it is kinda like hmong because i wanna kno if its good or not so when they dubb it in hmong i could go buy which one is better

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
dung duang haruthai is kinda slow...i like jum loey ruk waaaaaay better

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm they r both good dramas... ddh is good but .. **cough**cough** i caught the jlr fever from jlr so.. jlr.. hehehe..lol..xp.. ATEAM rocks..hehehe lol..

oil_yui

sarNie Adult
it is kinda like hmong because i wanna kno if its good or not so when they dubb it in hmong i could go buy which one is better
if you really wanna get the answer, it's best to discuss it in the thai forum. since it hadn't been dubbed yet, making a topic here won't help anything. it's just spamming the forum.