E.T. New Move

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Hay...I saw :w000t: E.T. new movie cover.....here the cover...anyone saw it yet....who the girl with E.T. is she a new actress or not? Anyone have the summary to this movie.....is it good or not?

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
oh haven't heard of this one yet...looks good though it's based on a true story wow. and by looking at the cover it looks like it going to be a sad one...

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
hmm.. the girl in the pix with ET looks like the same one from one of his previous movies....

anyway- I think his older brother is HOTter

sammie

sarNie Egg
:p how come every movie that e.t. yang play in they always say it's base on a true story n is that true or is it that they want to make more money that is why they say it's base on a true story......not a hater but just wondering..

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
sammie said:
:p how come every movie that e.t. yang play in they always say it's base on a true story n is that true or is it that they want to make more money that is why they say it's base on a true story......not a hater but just wondering..
[post="110992"][/post]​
:lol: i was about to say the same thing......

leek18

sarNie Adult
the actress with et was still the same actress from "caj ces txiav hmoov hlub" i don't like that actress because she not my type and she not that pretty and i would go for Hnub Lis & Paj Zaub Vwj (all this girl were all the same age)

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
leek18 Posted Today, 02:40 PM
the actress with et was still the same actress from "caj ces txiav hmoov hlub" i don't like that actress because she not my type and she not that pretty and i would go for Hnub Lis & Paj Zaub Vwj (all this girl were all the same age)
Thanks leek18......aww so its the same girl in "caj ces txiav hmoov hlub" I though it be some one different. She ok but she just need to work on her acting....... I really want to see E.T. play with this one actress from his frist movie (the actress that like him but he didn't get with her, he end up with the n'ke) I though that actress can pretty act good.

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
karenyang said:
:lol: i was about to say the same thing......
[post="111023"][/post]​

yeah I think it is kinda weird.. but they are stories from family members I think... His brother always tells me that they're stories of what his uncles or relatives go through- so I guess it's almost true.. hehehe... but who knows :sweat:

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
The cover does look sad. Wonder how the story goes? Any good?

By the way:
""angelxmdawb"" your photo is very cute.

precious_me

sarNie Hatchling
lovely_jenny said:
hey is the ET Yang that you guys are talking about in this movie the singer one? and does he live here in the US????
[post="111332"][/post]​

ofcourse et yang is the singer and he does live in the US...he lives in madison wisconsin....his new movie better be interesting...o and he better not play as a poor guy this time...gosh all his movie that i've seen so far, he always play as the "poor guy"....

pii-nky

sarNie Juvenile
angelxmdawb said:
hmm.. the girl in the pix with ET looks like the same one from one of his previous movies....

anyway- I think his older brother is HOTter
[post="110982"][/post]​

lmao--- aaagreeeeeee :ph34r:

sina

sarNie Egg
I just got done watching the first and second part...... DAMM... e.t. is soooooooo hot....

the movie was alright ....... and yes in this movie he is poor..... hahaha... but that's what makes him soooo cute.... I don't know about you guys but when he came up to the flea market in Minnesota he was really nice. Plus he's also the first hmong guy actor thats attractive.... I have all his movies and hopefully this new one will be good.... there's part 3 coming soon.

onceagain

sarNie Hatchling
I just recently saw this movie. this production always does orphan movies. I think they should change their storyline once awhile. As for the movie it's alright. Not exactly the best nor the worst. They made the movie drag on too long. Part one and half of part two is base on being a orphan. Towards the end is where the kids grow up. Looks like part three is where E.T meets another girl. Basing on this productions past movie...I'm sure part three is probably going it be all about E.T meeting this new girl. I wish they would just limit the meeting and falling in love with the new girl to half of the movie and not the whole part of part 3. but hey I may be wrong...this is just my assumption. I heard there's going to be part 4 too.