E.T. Yang Got Married...?

becki

sarNie Hatchling
I was watching Hmong music video in youtube... and I click on couple of E.T. Yang's music video clip form the the movie "Xaiv Tua Daim Ntawv Ntuag"... Well anyways I was reading the comment people left behind... and it say "E.t just got married couple days ago"... Just wonder it that TRUE or JUST PEOPLE MOUTH TALKING ONLY...

Anyways if he did get married... CONGRATS!! to him!

Below are some of the video in youtube I saw the comment that said he go married...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKHhqiMtjyk&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ve9fWgBajs

tikluver

sarNie Egg
I was watching Hmong music video in youtube... and I click on couple of E.T. Yang's music video clip form the the movie "Xaiv Tua Daim Ntawv Ntuag"... Well anyways I was reading the comment people left behind... and it say "E.t just got married couple days ago"... Just wonder it that TRUE or JUST PEOPLE MOUTH TALKING ONLY...

Anyways if he did get married... CONGRATS!! to him!

Below are some of the video in youtube I saw the comment that said he go married...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKHhqiMtjyk&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ve9fWgBajs

Yea ET Yang is my cousin and he did actually got married to my Nyab(sis-in-law)....the wedding was last week....

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
Can we get a picture of his wifey? lmao

i know it's just ET.. im not a big fan of him
but because he acts in movies. just curious how she
look like. heheee! gosh im so nosy!

tikluver

sarNie Egg
Can we get a picture of his wifey? lmao

i know it's just ET.. im not a big fan of him
but because he acts in movies. just curious how she
look like. heheee! gosh im so nosy!

sorry but i am from Wisconsin where ET them lives but i got married and moves to California with the hubby them.....so i don't noe how my new Nyab looks like....

zienan09

sarNie Hatchling
wow...so many marriages..
nevertheless, congrats to him!!

kellylis

sarNie Hatchling
yup, I heard that he got married.
I'm not sure how she looks like, but I would like to see a picture of them!
congrats to them!

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
oh someone in sarnworld here told us the weekend of his wedding already lol...
i too, am curious what she looks like. why is he so secretive about it? i would expect that he'd post them on myspace or something.... maybe he needs to save his "single" status until after the new year celebrations so the entertainment business he's in will not lose profit.

naasej

sarNie Egg
Well, I heard that he may either: [1] not producing anymore movies or [2] he won't be the pra'ek anymore.
My big sister is a huge fan of his movies and once she found out about his marriage, she was disappointed. LOL.

azncritics

sarNie Egg
it ain't no rumor it's the truth cuz my bro n law is related to them and my sister told me this summer already! I wasn't shock but I would be shock if his sister was married to that tx dude.

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
my goodness... ET's good at keeping his marriage a secret..

cuz if you all knew it was true, he won't be able to sell his dvds and cds at the new years!! just wait until afterwards sheesh.

shadow

sarNie Egg
i think it's about time for he to get married. he wont get any younger anymore so it is good that he got married. if you guys check on his facebook there might be picture of them over there. i'm not a fan of him so i wont waste my time to go look for. but i think i saw something close to that line at facebook.

rainie_vang

sarNie Juvenile
I think he did get married. He's not at the Fresno New Year this year. And I heard that he impregnated a 16 year old so maybe that's why he got married... hummm... also heard that he got arrested for that, but could be a rumor... any confirmations?

happy_tears

sarNie Egg
I think he did get married. He's not at the Fresno New Year this year. And I heard that he impregnated a 16 year old so maybe that's why he got married... hummm... also heard that he got arrested for that, but could be a rumor... any confirmations?

NOTE: OK, people you don’t have to believe me because this is what I heard from my friends. However, like my friend say, if there is no fire then there is no smoke…

YES HE is MARRIED because I lived in the same town Madison, WI as them….I see them at the store one time…I heard that He did married that girl from Green Bay because she is pregnant. He took her home on Friday and went back the next day for a quick wedding. Her parent was mad. They say that she is those Hmong Thai that just came here in the US back in 2004.
I use to like E.T. like any other hmong girls but I dislike him ever since I hear about Him and this one girl who dance for his MV back in 2006. I heard what happen between them and I feel sorry for that girl and ever since then He is a jerk to me.

E.T. sister, she will always clarify on her myspace page about rumor that are false about her and E.T but ever since this rumor came up, she always try to ignore it. I think it's real….what do you think?

E.T. fans please don’t hate me..this is just what I heard about him..but About him married “ Yes, he is”

angelxtasy

sarNie Hatchling
NOTE: OK, people you don’t have to believe me because this is what I heard from my friends. However, like my friend say, if there is no fire then there is no smoke…

YES HE is MARRIED because I lived in the same town Madison, WI as them….I see them at the store one time…I heard that He did married that girl from Green Bay because she is pregnant. He took her home on Friday and went back the next day for a quick wedding. Her parent was mad. They say that she is those Hmong Thai that just came here in the US back in 2004.
I use to like E.T. like any other hmong girls but I dislike him ever since I hear about Him and this one girl who dance for his MV back in 2006. I heard what happen between them and I feel sorry for that girl and ever since then He is a jerk to me.

E.T. sister, she will always clarify on her myspace page about rumor that are false about her and E.T but ever since this rumor came up, she always try to ignore it. I think it's real….what do you think?

E.T. fans please don’t hate me..this is just what I heard about him..but About him married “ Yes, he is”
I don't understand why he won't post pics of them.
That Puzzles the heck outta me o_O lol. Wouldn't any happily married couple
always post so many wedding pics of themselves all loving and stuff.
Not starting any rumors, iam his fan too. But could there be a possibilty
taht h's not happy with the marriage. hahaha. who knows, i'm jux saying.