E.T. Yang & Pashoua Yang are coming to Fresno year!!

becki

sarNie Hatchling
so whish new year they coming to??? hope it fresno new year....cause ill be there.... hehehehe....(^_^).... anyways hope i see them....

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
so whish new year they coming to??? hope it fresno new year....cause ill be there.... hehehehe....(^_^).... anyways hope i see them....
heheee.....yeah for sure, you'll see them....at fresno new year!!! oh yeah, what about chen?? do you wanna see him too??? he's coming also!!!!
well goodluck!!! cant believe that few singers and actor/ actress are coming to my 2008 year!!! im so shocked!!!!

miyu

sarNie Egg
they told me that they gonna come so....hope you all will be there....oooo....yeah....any fan of Chen vang?...he's coming too!!!!! it's a gift....anywase laterz

if you guys not sure how they look like...here is the preview below:.....lol..

im feeling so old, i know nothing about ET and his team member... no other comment!

precious_me

sarNie Hatchling
yes! she sing too...and her music video is gonna be out next year.....and im gonna buy it!...i know all about this because ET and Pashoua told me...anyways laterz

i was wondering if you say they told you that they're coming to fresno new year, you might be related to them???...how do u know all these stuff???.....anyways i can't wait to meet him myself...lets see what this ET Yang guys all about...hahaha....and omg fresno new year is only a month away...so EXCITED....

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
wow! ey! you met him already? when? juz wonderring because your picture tells it....hehe...

MN soccer tournament...hehe...I didn't even see him, my sis ran up to me and dragged me to his booth...I was like, oh my god, ET!!!
I think I scared him though, cause I couldn't find him the second day! :p

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
name's bao...tell him about the girl who he asked to see his picture after I took it...hehe...that's if he didn't ask the same thing to other girls...
how are you gonna tell him? you know him? hook me up!!! kidding!