E.T Yang

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
well yes i'm slow i just found out he lives in wisconsin, right?

my cousin and me saw him at the new year yesterday but i didn't believe it was him though he looked taller and more cuter in person.. hehe.. i didn't really see his face but his back.

i think he is so good looking.. gosh hopefully i'll see him again so i can go talk to him and ask for an autograph, lolz.

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
well yes i'm slow i just found out he lives in wisconsin, right?

my cousin and me saw him at the new year yesterday but i didn't believe it was him though he looked taller and more cuter in person.. hehe.. i didn't really see his face but his back.

i think he is so good looking.. gosh hopefully i'll see him again so i can go talk to him and ask for an autograph, lolz.
haha!! really??? cool....so you saw him....great....imma go tell him that someone need his autograph......hehe....laterz

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
I DID!!!! well, at the soccer tournament...DAMN I WANNA SEE HIM AT THE NEW YEAR but I couldn't find him cause there too many people!!!! anyone wanna tell him to meet me at the small stage at ten? haha, just kidding...
I was disapointed he didn't have a booth, when he told me he was coming, I thought he meant he had a booth...went looking for it BUT THERE WAS NO BOOTH! he didn't even come sing too@@@@ he should!!!!
I know, he is so much cuter in person...
anyone see lao moua too?
DAMN!!!! tonight is lao moua's concert!!!! but my freaking dad wouldn't let me go!!!! anyone going? please share pics with bao!!!!

Quarter

Tell me about it.
^PUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA.

anyway, i see him plenty of times, he's actually one of my guy friend's friend. i dont like him though. he's like, what should i say? an ass. everytime i see him i want to throw rockS at him, seriously. he's very stuck-up. just because he thinks he's a 'star', he acts that way. i dont watch hmong movies, so i dont give a crap, star or not star i'll kick him to the curve with his attitude. i wouldn't be this mean, but his attitude just annoys me. good god i dont see him everyday.

if i was ugly i wouldn't dare to say this, ahah i'm such an ass myself. but seriously, that dude is a no no. he acts nice, but umm... dont know. get to know him and see for yourself then come tell me i was RIGHT. that idiot is one of my relatives, or so i heard but i could careless.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
^PUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA.
anyway, i see him plenty of times, he's actually one of my guy friend's friend. i dont like him though. he's like, what should i say? an ass. everytime i see him i want to throw rockS at him, seriously. he's very stuck-up. just because he thinks he's a 'star', he acts that way. i dont watch hmong movies, so i dont give a crap, star or not star i'll kick him to the curve with his attitude.

and for girl's information, he is UGLY and NOT worth the time. just a big time FOB, no more no less. i wouldn't be this mean, but his attitude just annoys me. good god i dont see him everyday.

if i was ugly i wouldn't dare to say this, ahah i'm such an ass myself. but seriously, that dude is a no no. he acts nice, but umm... dont know. get to know him and see for yourself then come tell me i was RIGHT. that idiot is one of my relatives, or so i heard but i could careless.
YOU KNOW WHAT..........SORRY OFF TOPIC BUT I REALLY LIKE YOUR LAUGH IT MAKES ME LAUGH ITS REALLY FUNNY............THE WAY I PRONOUNCE IT MAKE ME LAUGH BUT ANYWAYS YEAH..............

Quarter

Tell me about it.
^ LOL you make me laugh by saying he has alot of pimples out of nowhere and it's true! that dude needs pro active

AHAHAHAH my mistake. i think i was thinking about another hmong celebrity. LOL ...

ok, this time. E.T yang. he's not a stuck-up dude, he's actually dumb<---that's what my brother said. he also thinks they're really conceited O_O ... so not cool.

he lives at Darbo(sp?) road by east high school, my old high school. guh been so long i forgot. last time i saw him was two years ago when i was still in highschool. he came to our school alot with one of my guy friend. forgot, but i do remember he has a nice ass car, type-R. i can get you guys his signature if ye want =] . we're somewhat relatives, we just never care about them cuz they're like, kinda stuck-up.

no i'm not saying 'i know him' to feel cool. he prob. dont even know me. just saying if you girls want his autograph, i can prob. get it for ya.

damn if only someone knew mike he i would go all out on that person.

d2bnarak

sarNie Hatchling
Well Jieb_Lover where did you see E.T Yang... I juz saw his brother at Sheboygan New Year Competition.. He was singing in the competition but I was puss that he didn't get even to the second round...He saw he was from Madison and he is brother of E.T. I juz hate how they judge......hmmm. I also saw probably some of ET family member because I was sitting next to them on the bleacher. I can't believe it was this close....I look at him very closely and i agree he do had ET look.....

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
HAH! FUNNIE...WELL TO ME...ET IS A NICE MAN BUT JUST THAT HE CARELESS.....AND HE DO WHAT HE DO....HE COULD BE STUCK-UP BUT TRUELY, HE HAS TALENT AND SMART.....AND CREATIVE......
YES, MAYBE IM NOT ANY OF YOUR WITNESS...BUT MAYBE HIS WITNESS.....IF I WERE HIS RELATIVE, I WOULDN'T TALK BACK AND EXPRESS SOME STUFF LIKE THIS ABOUT HIM LIKE YAH DID......ANIWASE, YAH CAN SAY THAT IM HIS BACK-UP OR FAN...OF COURSE JUS ONE OF HIS FAN....
AND AS I KNOW, HE'S FUNNY TALKING, BUT TALK LESS, WELL IT DEPENDS ON HOW YOU TALK BACK TO HIM....IF YOU WRITE LONG INTERESTING NOTES THEN HE MIGHT DO THE SAME BACK OR IF YOU TALK SHORT BORING NOTES, HE MIGHT JUZ NEVER APPLY BACK......HAH!!...IT JUS FUNNIE...BUT ONCE YOU GET TO KNOW HIM ON NET JUZ LIKE I DID SO U'LL KNOW HOW HE GOES AND THE WAY HIS ATTITUDE IS.....TO ME, HE IS JUZ SOO BUSY AND REALLY A HARD WORKING MAN......ETC.....HEHE.....LATERZ....OH YEAH, I CARELESS TO WHAT PEOPLE SAYS IN HERE......

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
^ LOL you make me laugh by saying he has alot of pimples out of nowhere and it's true! that dude needs pro active

AHAHAHAH my mistake. i think i was thinking about another hmong celebrity. LOL ...

ok, this time. E.T yang. he's not a stuck-up dud
he lives at Darbo(sp?) road by east high school, my old high school. guh been so long i forgot. last time i saw him was two years ago when i was still in highschool. he came to our school alot with one of my guy friend. forgot, but i do remember he has a nice ass car, type-R. i can get you guys his signature if ye want =] . we're somewhat relatives, we just never care about them cuz they're like, kinda stuck-up.

no i'm not saying 'i know him' to feel cool. he prob. dont even know me. just saying if you girls want his autograph, i can prob. get it for ya.

damn if only someone knew mike he i would go all out on that person.
lol.....okay.........i agree that he needs proactive........

mai92

sarNie Adult
e.t.

i think that he's kinda coincided..because every movie he do..he always wanted to be the p'ek in the movie...

i don't like him.. sorry if i have disappointed you guys....

Quarter

Tell me about it.
HAH! FUNNIE...WELL TO ME...ET IS A NICE MAN BUT JUST THAT HE CARELESS.....AND HE DO WHAT HE DO....HE COULD BE STUCK-UP BUT TRUELY, HE HAS TALENT AND SMART.....AND CREATIVE......
YES, MAYBE IM NOT ANY OF YOUR WITNESS...BUT MAYBE HIS WITNESS.....IF I WERE HIS RELATIVE, I WOULDN'T TALK BACK AND EXPRESS SOME STUFF LIKE THIS ABOUT HIM LIKE YAH DID......ANIWASE, YAH CAN SAY THAT IM HIS BACK-UP OR FAN...OF COURSE JUS ONE OF HIS FAN....
AND AS I KNOW, HE'S FUNNY TALKING, BUT TALK LESS, WELL IT DEPENDS ON HOW YOU TALK BACK TO HIM....IF YOU WRITE LONG INTERESTING NOTES THEN HE MIGHT DO THE SAME BACK OR IF YOU TALK SHORT BORING NOTES, HE MIGHT JUZ NEVER APPLY BACK......HAH!!...IT JUS FUNNIE...BUT ONCE YOU GET TO KNOW HIM ON NET JUZ LIKE I DID SO U'LL KNOW HOW HE GOES AND THE WAY HIS ATTITUDE IS.....TO ME, HE IS JUZ SOO BUSY AND REALLY A HARD WORKING MAN......ETC.....HEHE.....LATERZ....OH YEAH, I CARELESS TO WHAT PEOPLE SAYS IN HERE......
ahah babe, well then you keep supporting him =] ... untill you know the real him, keep supporting till your heart pops out.

so funny.

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
lol.. it would be interesting to see him as the bad guy in a movie for once.. anyways..

I like it how Chen Vang was the bad guy in nplooj siab khaub lig cua :D actors don't always have to be the hero/heroin to be good.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
nice to know what other's ahve to say about him...I don't really care how he is cause, like I'm marrying him or something!
hey, I like his music, he seemed nice when I talked to him, he stopped writting back and I'm still upset about that but it's his right to reply or not
If he’s a stuck up, hey! He’s a “star”! not db famous but he has fans…come on, can you really trust anyone in the entertainment business to be who their public/display image is? As long as he doesn’t disrespect me or people around me when I’m talking to him, it’s cool…

kellylis

sarNie Hatchling
i saw him like a lot of times at the new year in ST.PAUL!
it was just normal... he was just standing or walking... nothing special...
just like walking pass some guy...

Mysty

sarNie Hatchling
I always thought ET was MTT. LOL..xD... :ph34r: ... never knew he actually lived in the states. :unsure:

.. just about every Hmong girl I know has some sort of crush on him, but I never knew why. :lol: & I still dont know why. I never paid attention to him, his music or the movies he was in.

-_- but I am damn jealous of those who actually get to SEE the Hmong celebrities up close n personal. It's so cool to have the movie cover in your hand and look up and see the real deal. xD :p

ImSmiley

sarNie Egg
i saw him like a lot of times at the new year in ST.PAUL!
it was just normal... he was just standing or walking... nothing special...
just like walking pass some guy...
hey kelly! Yeah i've seen him lots of time too but it's just normal. I don't go crazy because he's just a normal guy to me. The first time i saw him i didn't even know it was him and was actually scare because he kept staring at me as i kept walking past their booth due to my mom's slow walking. I only realize that it was ET when my sister told me. lol. The second time i met him was at the new year because i was helping my uncle sell tickets to get in and him and some guys pop up on the window to buy tickets. after that when i went back inside i took pictures with him and thats about it. The last time i saw him was during a tournament this past September, we were watching the guys playing v-ball and he was playing in one of the teams, i unfortunately didn't realize it either.

I always thought ET was MTT. LOL..xD... :ph34r: ... never knew he actually lived in the states. :unsure:
lol, you crack me up. But my mom thought he was from thailand as well until she saw him at the new year.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I've always thought ET was HTT but my cousin says he's Hmong American, is that true?

Is ET even his real name anyways?

He doesn't really look like an HTT person just a little because I've seen him in Hmong movies from thailand/laos.. hehe.

His movies aren't good.. well I've only seen one it was very stupid and dumb ET act very corny in there also, but I don't I have ever seen him play as the male lead in his movies yet.

neena

sarNie Adult
i don't watch his movies either but i've seen him at the new year LAST year. he's shorter then me and he wasn't the ugliest hmong guy out there...just walked pass him...

OFF TOPIC FOR A SECOND HERE: funny thing i saw the guy who plays Dr. Tom at the new year this year...he was staring at me, then i turned the other way...kinda freaked me out. anyways, like a day ago i went to grab lunch at the hmong store with my cousin and when we were eating he came and sat nex to our table too. he glanced at me but i looked away. i didn't want him to remember me. i heard him say that sales in their movies where very bad this year. ha...Dr. Tom movies are bad...they should quit making those. yeah...weird story.