Eclipse music video

Fearless

sarNie Adult
This is a music video by Eclipse consisting of four bands: Paradise, destiny, llU, blong her. Has anybody seen it? Is it good?

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
Oh, I remember this...I saw it a long time ago and it's just like any other hmong music videos, but i guess just not as bad. I remember one of the Paradise one had a lot of computer effects in it...it was sort of like an action one where they were fighting all these bad guys, lol.

oil_yui

sarNie Adult
i have a copy too. i think mikie did a great job on this music video. except, BLONG!! gosh, his music and mv is sooo boring. i can't stand his voice. sorry but, he is totally suck at singing.

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
Fearless said:
Can anybody tell me which songs from each group are in the music video?  I'd appreciate it!
[post="88241"][/post]​

Paradise
Nws Yog Leej Twg (remix)
Kuv Hlub Koj (i think that's the title)

Destiny
Hmo No
Babe
preview of Kiss Kuv

IIU
they feat. three mv, but there's no title, so i don't know the title.

Blong Her
he feat. two mv, but don't know title either....

:sweat:

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
oil_yui is rite....just for love isnt' in there....i really like that song...i hope destiny mv of just for love is good...'cause the sc does look intresting...unless, they remake that one too... :shocked:

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
I think some of the IIU songs were good, but I cant' find one of the songs in any of their albums.....

the music videos were alright, i guess.... and why would a hot girl do a movie with the blong guy anyway?? no offense ok?

Fearless

sarNie Adult
karenyang said:
Paradise
Nws Yog Leej Twg (remix)
Kuv Hlub Koj (i think that's the title)

Destiny
Hmo No
Babe
preview of Kiss Kuv

IIU
they feat. three mv, but there's no title, so i don't know the title.

Blong Her
he feat. two mv, but don't know title either....

:sweat:
[post="88293"][/post]​

Thanks a lot Karenyang! Does anyone know when destiny's music video is going to be out? And what songs are going to be in it?

genn04

sarNie Hatchling
yeah...i seen it...can somebody post it up for download...just for me.