ehmongmusic

mysuper_girlfriend

sarNie Juvenile
yea you can I have songs from there that is download on my computer wat song did you want?

?? am i missing something i don't know??? because the last time i check it's still the same. even if you were able to still download from there you wouldn't want it anyways...Toua keeps adding his voice to the end of every song. don't worry i told him he was gay...

dorkymc

sarNie Egg
you can still download from ehmong... like always... for the older songs that has been on the site for a long time... you can use a sound editor prg to edit the digital signature out cose it is usually at the beginning or end of the songs.... that is... if you really want that very rare song that cannot be found anywhere else.... =)

now, i also notice that the dud is putting that digital signature in the middle of the new songs... haha! can't even edit those out without ruining the songs... oh well... it is what it is now... a true site to listen to hmong music only... =))

dorkymc

sarNie Egg
there was a tread on how to download from ehmongmusic here... anyway... if you guys still want it... the easiest way is to get if from your computer's cache...

tools - internet options - settings - view files -**** when you are there... there will be gazillion of files.... sort on size... the bigs ones are media or mp3 files... they will have weird names... the good thing is that ehmong music files will be in mp3 format already and you won't need to do anything beside rename them to whatever you want.... the trick is check your time stamp on the song that you are playing on ehmong..... you will get the hang of it and pick up the right one each time... if it don't work then... use the plug in for firefox describe here... works all the time... =)

cecilia

Staff member
simple, you can look for the cache of the site or use that free music program to capture it. the program is call 'FREE MUSIC ZILLA' it's a freeware. sad thing is that you're only allow to download 10 songs per day with this software, otherwise, your easy route is do the whole site CACHE part :p