Escaping a Broken Kingdom

CTR

The Realist guy here period
Nope, it's about my dad.
I've never been to Laos.
You could say the Great Diaspora of our people. I think there are more Lao people living aboard than there are Lao people living in Laos. Just like you, I have never been to Laos but I am planning on going back to visit my dad side of the family in about a year or so.

IRukYou

sarNie Juvenile
I just got started reading. You did a great job thus far! Awesome work.

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I finished reading your story. It was very well written----with many details within only 5 chapters. This is exactly what my Mom went through, except, she went through it with her 5 children. We need more documentary and stories of Lao refugees' struggles. I'm glad you chosed to write this story, Anny. What did your professor grade you and what was his response? Cause if I were your professor, I would give you an A+. It was like a report, but a story at the same time.

Liberty

sarNie Adult
I finished reading your story. It was very well written----with many details within only 5 chapters. This is exactly what my Mom went through, except, she went through it with her 5 children. We need more documentary and stories of Lao refugees' struggles. I'm glad you chosed to write this story, Anny. What did your professor grade you and what was his response? Cause if I were your professor, I would give you an A+. It was like a report, but a story at the same time.
Thanks Lome. :)
Glad you enjoyed it. If there was more time I could've done a lot better, it wasn't my best work but it's been a strange semester what with school being down for a few weeks because of Ike.

My professor enjoyed the story but he gave me a B- because I made some basic reporting and writing mistakes that I should've known not to make. :(