ET Yang New Album Vol. 4

chakrit_Y

sarNie Juvenile
I GOT IT ALONG WITH HIS MUSIC VIDEO.. IT'S NICE.. I LIKE THE SONGS.. EVEN THOUGH SOME OF HIS MUSIC ARE OTHER PEPO'S MUSIC.. HIS LYRICS ARE GOOD... I'LL TRY TO UPLOAD THEM LATER... O YEA.. HIS MUSIC VIDEO IS GOOD TOO.. THOSE WHO ARE MAB SUA LIS'S FAN.. SHE'S IN THE MUSIC VIDEO...

leek18

sarNie Adult
oh so he have a new music video out too so you are going to upload them then good well i can't wait to see it. hey if you have this cd can you upload it too. also can you make some screen capture of his music video

I GOT IT ALONG WITH HIS MUSIC VIDEO.. IT'S NICE.. I LIKE THE SONGS.. EVEN THOUGH SOME OF HIS MUSIC ARE OTHER PEPO'S MUSIC.. HIS LYRICS ARE GOOD... I'LL TRY TO UPLOAD THEM LATER... O YEA.. HIS MUSIC VIDEO IS GOOD TOO.. THOSE WHO ARE MAB SUA LIS'S FAN.. SHE'S IN THE MUSIC VIDEO...

sassygurlm310

sarNie Juvenile
oh wow! nice... i wanna c! and hopefully someone can upload this songs! hehe i'd love too listen to his new cd! can't wait until u upload the mv!

beamie

sarNie Hatchling
omg!! really??? i like E.T.....i saw him at the La Crosse new year while we were leaving...oh man...i wanted to go up to him and compliment him on his acting...he's a good actor....better than most hmong americans.....well....he's actually an HTT....right??? but yea...he can act.....i liked his movie he made with Paj Zaub Vwj....i think it was called "Tsis Muaj Chaws Cog Siab" or sumthing like that.....but i hate how he always playing ORPHAN or POOR one...i wanna see him in a RICH role....hahaha....

anyways...can't wait for the upload of CD..and dthe MV's....

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks Leek for sharing pix. Kool that he have a new ablum out. Haven't see him do movies a while now. Anyone know if he going to be in any movie or have have any movie coming out this year.

precious_me

sarNie Hatchling
i love his songs because he put deep thoughts into his lyrics....i know he copies but his lyrics are good and touching....his new album is okay....but nice....anyways can't wait to watch his new movie...my sister in law has it and she says its pretty funny...

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
hi!!!!! im ritin u dis juz 2 let chu noe dat pleaze dont delete et. yang's and pashoua yang's album yet.....pleaze wait til my computer is work.....cuz rite now im juz using school computer and i cant do things like download or listen to it......welp yeah.....wait til i respond u back.......to check if i get them or not............bye....

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
hi!...im back.....ok u can delete them now if u want 2...i've already got them ....i mean i juz download them yesterday night......and i did listen 2 them n it was prettie cool....especially da instrument music ones.....those r awesome whlie i sing along.....