Ethan Ruan

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
i love ethan.. mann he too hot i saw him in hana-kimi as the bad guy.. lol and in green forest my home.. i want to see him as the male lead sometime soon!

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
He is so hot! I hope to see him as male lead too but when I watch him in Green Forest My Home, I pretend he was the male lead anyway. hehehe

chenling

sarNie Adult
He's very good looking...I can't wait to see his new drama with oh crap can't remember her name..the girl from that other show...lol...

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
OH GOSH HES SO HAWT.....NICE ASS BODY TOO...YUM YUMM..HAHA

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Ethan is so cute! Does he have any movies/dramas coming put? I only saw him on "fated to love you"

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
Ethan is so cute! Does he have any movies/dramas coming put? I only saw him on "fated to love you"
He has "My Queen" which was a year after "F2LY" and his coming up movie "Monga." And his previous "Hana Kimi" as a cameo, "Green Forest my Home" as a supporting, but he was freaken HOT in there as OWEN! I fell heads over with Ethan in GFMH :p

lol, he is just 2 hot! :D

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
He has "My Queen" which was a year after "F2LY" and his coming up movie "Monga." And his previous "Hana Kimi" as a cameo, "Green Forest my Home" as a supporting, but he was freaken HOT in there as OWEN! I fell heads over with Ethan in GFMH :p

lol, he is just 2 hot! :D
Thanks!

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
just wanna share a clip that I made for TianEn's fans...

FTLY!!! TianEn Rocks...:D ENJOY!!!!!!

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
Ethan Ruan!
damnn;he so freaking FINE!
wHOO!he has the hottest body ever!
lols.but he looks sort of funny in hana kimi;P
I LOVEEEE HIM:)