Eugene Official Thread

celestialxangel

sarNie Juvenile
shana pakim said:
i have anyone in here see i really really like you?

if anyone did can someone tell me if it good or not?
[post="141070"][/post]​
Eugene is getting a lot of support and good words from critics and the audience seems to like her playing this spunky character and storyline. She has come very far as a respected actress. Eugene, aja fighting!! :w000t:

ChaosAngelz

sarNie Juvenile
eugene has a movie out called unstoppable marriage its super funny a must watch comedy romance ^^

her english is so cute ^^

bugsy

sarNie Adult
eugene has a movie out called unstoppable marriage its super funny a must watch comedy romance ^^

her english is so cute ^^
a movie? not drama right? is this out to watch online? and yes, her english is really cute.

I just love this chick! She's awesome! She's just full of competence.

somp9

sarNie Adult
Is the movie called Save the Last Dance For Me good? I like the main guy Ji Sung but i haven't watch this movie yet?
I saw a little bit of preview and it look like Ji Sung and Eugene are playing pretty close. I think they've a good chemistry together.

Is Eugene a singer? I like her.

Nicky

sarNie Hatchling
Yes, Eugene is also a singer ... she use to be in a group called S.E.S back in the days.

jaimie

sarNie Hatchling
I think she is dating one of her co-star not quite sure his name but she used to date jihoon, they make a cute couple.

jaimie

sarNie Hatchling
They r both in the movie wonderful life, he is not the main character but act as someone who love her from afar, i think he play her friend .i think they would have end up together if the pra ek didn't get her pregnant.Jihoon is the guy with nice lip n pretty tall.They been friends before they started to date , they date for quite awhile but i think they decided to break up cuz jihoon didn't want her to be tied down cuz he want her to farther her career n i think he didn't like her to act with other male stars n have a romantic scene with them. Correct me if i m wrong i heard about this for long time so my memories might not be acurate.