EXO's Baekhyun and SNSD's Taeyeon are dating!

mayag

sarNie Adult
I was so shocked! I already knew Baekhyun has a huge fanboy crush on Taeyeon but I was still so shocked. And since they're from the same company, this feels like incest to me! XD
Also, I'm personally not into older girl, younger guy couples but that's just me. Congrats to the two of them I guess. If they ever break up, especially on bad terms...it's going to be so awkward since they'll still have to see each other a lot. Anyway, how did you all react? Do you think they'll last for long?

fun

Expired Sarnie
This was my reaction, Sones and Exo fans will be at each other throats. Im pretty shock there was no bloodbath. Fans stress their sadness but xongradulated the couple. Im not fond of noona romance id they guy is 3 plus younger.

mayag

sarNie Adult
fun said:
This was my reaction, Sones and Exo fans will be at each other throats. Im pretty shock there was no bloodbath. Fans stress their sadness but xongradulated the couple. Im not fond of noona romance id they guy is 3 plus younger.
Yea it's so weird that most fans are okay about. They are sad but I think they've learned to accept all these dating news. I wonder if the sasaeng fans are up to anything though.. :/
Me too. Not a fan of noona-dongsaeng relationship.

maiKair

sarNie Hatchling
I see a lot of Exo fans hating on the Sones now. A few rumors here and there about some people committing suicide because Baekhyun's not single anymore. I'm happy for Taeyeon, but I honestly don't think they'll last. Baekhyun is still pretty young--lots of girls and opportunities will come around his age. I'm sure he won't stop at one girl at that age and with that life. If he does though, I'll admire him for that. 

fun

Expired Sarnie
Sones are pretty much scary when it comes to protecting their stars. If Exo fans... more so like Baekhyun's fans were to attack Taeyeon, Sones and Taeyeon's fans won't back down without a fight. I, on the other hand will be protecting Taeyeon as well. Yes I am a fan of Taeyeon. I don't like them dating each other but who am I to have a say in their relationship. 

maiKair

sarNie Hatchling
Yupp. I already see some new ig accounts that are bashing on Taeyeon, one user even threatened bloodshed. Hehehehe. As a Sone, I'll be on Taeyeon's side too. Lol. Never really was a fan of Exo, actually, but I don't hate or mind them. Ever wonder who is going to date and be revealed next in Girls' Generation?
My Edit: Wow. Exo's (Baekhyun) fans are really not happy about this. 
http://blog.koreaboo.com/post/89414335608/nearly-200-000-members-leave-exos-fan-cafe-drops-down

mayag

sarNie Adult
^I feel like all of them except Seohyun are dating. Seohyun's probably dating too but she's still such a baby in my eyes that I don't want to believe it. XD
Maybe Yuri will be next?

maiKair

sarNie Hatchling
Lol. A lot of people thins Yuri unnie will be next. I too, will always see Seohyun unnie as a pure an innocent girl.

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
at first I found the reactions hilarious because butthurt fangirls everywhere lol 
but i think the amount of hate they are getting rn is RIDICULOUS and sickening to see! For freak's sake, they are just two people dating, they didn't murder anyone! 

maiKair

sarNie Hatchling
@queeneyeon
I agree. It's ridiculous. Just because they are "idols", doesn't mean they can't live a proper life. Besides, it's not like they were ever going to meet and keep them forever. These people can't be single forever, as a lot of fans are saying right now.