Factory Tee Ruk [Workpoint+BungFai Film]

Merit

sarNie Adult
I want to see Tye in more dramas....I think he has one of the most attractive smile. Too bad I can't get into sitcom. Someone outta give him a true drama to starr in. LOL. I know one of these days he'll be cast in one. :)

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
its a cute & funny sitcom....and i dont mind that it is a sitcom....cause tye is mighty fine in here :wub:

Merit

sarNie Adult
its a cute & funny sitcom....and i dont mind that it is a sitcom....cause tye is mighty fine in here :wub:

LOL...yup sometimes all it takes is one very cute P'ek to make up for everything. hahahha..Yeah, I like Tye with this hair. In Kuan Kamathep he has a cute face but the hair looks like a mushroom.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
im not sure neither...and isnt it like airing once a wk too?

im also waiting to see it...not like i dont have other things to watch and catch up with lol gosh so many things to watch :wacko: :lol:

maijune

SarNie Adult
i'm also waiting for more eps too....i've only seen up to ep 7....and i believe there should be more already...

nina07

sarNie Adult
Does anyone know if Ja (n'ek) is leaving or taking a break from the show or something? Because all of
a sudden I see Noon S. or is she only guest-starring? She replaced the n'ek's place too in the opening credits. :( I hope Kapoon is still in the sitcom because her and Tye were really cute! :( Also, does anyone know when this is ending?

jakjann

Jakjann
CH3 changed The nang ek role

If I am not wrong about this Information from this website
http://www.daradaily...%20???????????/

Then I can say that the old Nang Ek from FTTR is cancelled and Noon is the new Nang ek, now.
Because (If I am not wrong) maybe CH 3 don´t want all actor or actress if they aren´t in their company or an actors / actresses who don´t have the contract with CH3, they will not give anythings like lakorns anymore.

Let someone translate this new who are better about english language than me again

-----

WHY IS THIS SERIE IN MOVIE SECTION????

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
sad that Ja(kaobunt) is not in here anymore. i miss her. the main reason i like this lakorn is because of her and tukky speaking e-san together. can't accept it that they change to noon. so make me don't want it anymore. and it was the sit-com that i enjoy watching a lot too.

Malay

sarNie Egg
I'm bummed Kaopun is no longer on the show because she was super cute with Tye. Still, I'm a fan of Nun S. and I'm happy to see her. Her character is kinda goofy, though. Looks like they're gonna pair up Tye and Nun on the show based on the previews for the next episode.

-MV