Fading Memories of Love

^^ Credit to: Aikoden. Thankkyouu. ^^

Starring:
Bie Sukrit as Raaeng
Best Chanidapa as Plaifah
Ja Jittapa as Patii

Other Characters:
(add later.)

A princess who, ever since she was young, craved the feeling of freedom.
The only time she felt that feeling was from a young boy she met only once.
An orphan who grows up with a not-so-great life and no idea of family.
They had promised to meet each other at the fountain 10 years later.
10 years later,
She showed up, but where was he?
As paths retrace, love stories start to occur.

3 Kingdoms - Kranekrai, Sonsei, Ranruung

Prologue:
Note: I’ll give a short summary about the prologue at the end of the prologue itself. Although, if you read the prologue, you’ll understand the story much better. Thanks.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Kranekrai, guards ran to the King to report the current news
King Kranekrai: “What is it?”
[The King was sitting on a royal chair and currently sipping tea from a royal cup. Two guards stood in front of him with worrisome expressions.]

One guard: “Your majesty, they’re here. The Sonsei’s!

Another guard: “They’re going to attack you. We must take you to safety.”
[The King dropped his cup as the tea spilled onto the ground creating a brown stain.]

King Kranekrai: “Call for backup. Damn, those Sonsei‘s!”
[He furiously spoke standing up from his seat. He clenched his fists into a tight ball.]

Both guards: “Yes, your Majesty.”
[Both guards exited the room.]

Another part of the Kingdom, a poor and happy family had just received a present
[While chaos occurred outdoors, a heartwarming family was inside one of the servant houses. Banoi and Bephat had just received a beautiful baby boy.]

Bephat: “He has your eyes.”
[Bephat, the newborn’s mom stared at Banoi, the dad and smiled. They had no idea of what was going outdoors.]

Banoi: “He has your lips.”
[Banoi held the baby in his arms. The baby, with squinty eyes, didn’t cry. Instead, the baby just stared at the two.]

Bephat: “He’s going to be a strong baby. Strong like his father.”
[She spoke patting the newborn’s head gently.]

Banoi: “Then he shall be called Raaeng which means strong and powerful. My son will grow up being tough and proud of himself.”
[Suddenly, they heard a loud noise which sounded like people fighting outdoors.
Startled by the loud noise, Banoi was curious.]
“I’ll go check it out.”
[Banoi handed the baby over to Bephat and then stood up. Standing up, Banoi stared down at the baby boy and smiled.]
“Raae, Dad will be back soon.”

Bephat: “Be careful.”
[Banoi nodded and then disappeared outdoors. Bephat, still hearing the chaos outdoors, was worried that something would happen to her husband.]

“Raae, my baby boy, wear this, okay? It’s a gift from the King to you.”
[She put a golden bracelet onto the baby’s hand which fitted perfectly. She then held Raae close to her chest. Her heart started to beat faster and faster as she continued hearing the fight outside. Suddenly, she heard a gunshot.]

“Banoi!? Banoi!?”
[Bephat gently put the sleeping baby onto the bed and stood up walking over to the door.]

Mom will be right back, Raae. Mom loves you.”

Outside near the servant house, a person got shot then immediately fell to the ground
[Bephat, being aware, walked to where the gunshot had been heard. She then stopped and stared at a figure lying on the ground.]

Bephat: “Banoi!”
[Running over to Banoi, who had just got shot, she bent down and held him up.]
“I’m here. I’m here.”

Banoi: “Bephat, my lovely wife….I…love…you.”

Bephat: “I love you, too.”
[Tears streamed from both of their eyes as Bephat embraced Banoi into her arms.
She hugged him as tight as she could knowing that this was the last time they would be together.]

Banoi: “T-take….good….c-care…of….Raae….”
[He spoke spitting out blood. Bephat wiped his mouth with her hand, still crying.]

Bephat: “No…..there’ll be three of us….you….me….and-”
[Before she could say Raae’s name, a bullet flew towards her and pierced her through the back as she fell on top of Banoi.
Both of their bloody bodies laid there.
]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
[8 years later from the incident]

Kranekrai, two little kids sneaking into the kitchen
Raae: “Patii, I don’t think we should be doing this.”
[They stood by the door of the kitchen staring at the table where varieties of food were set. The food was for the King and his royal guests.]

Patii: “Oh. Aren’t you hungry? I can’t remember the last time we ate. I’m starving.”
[Raae rolled his eyes standing behind Patii.]

[Unknown Voice]: “What do you think you’re doing, rascals?”
[Patii and Raae immediately turned around facing the person. It was Patii’s mom, Cheun.]

Patii: “Mom…”
[Patii spoke softly. Raae and Patii held each other’s hand tightly staring up at Cheun.

Outdoors near servant houses, Cheun holding a stick and hitting Raae furiously
Cheun: “You can’t help yourself, so you go and steal?”

Raae: “No, Auntie, but-”
[Cheun wasn’t satisfied by his answer so she hit him again with the stick. Raae was used to getting hit by Cheun. He had cuts and bruises all over his body from Cheun.]

Cheun: “You liar and stealer! It’s such a waste raising you!”
[Patii ran over to Raae and wrapped her arms around him before Raae would get anymore hurt.]

Patii: “Mom, I told you it was my fault. Raae didn’t do anything.”

Cheun: “I don’t believe you.”

Raae: “Patii, please get away. You might get hurt.”

Patii: “No, I’m staying here.”

Cheun: “You’re staying here, huh? Fine!”
[She started hitting Raae and Pati with the stick hard. The two kids’ cries didn’t stop her. She just continued hitting until her hand hurt from hitting.]

Minutes later, In laundry room, two crying kids sat beside each other
Pati: “Raae….I’m sorry….really sorry…okay? Pati won’t do it ever again. Pati loves Raae.”
[Pati stared at Raae’s back which was full of scars and bleeding.]

Raae: “Why does Auntie hate me so much?”

Pati: “Even if she hates you, I’m still here to love you.

Raae: “Raae loves Pati…”
[He stared at Pati and patted her on the head as they both were still crying.]

Pati: “From now on, Pati will share your hurt. Pati won’t leave you alone.”
[She embraced Raae in her arms staring down at his scars and crying even harder at how hurt he was.
Raae hugged her back patting her head.
Every single time Raae was getting hit by Cheun, Pati would always get hurt, too.]

Next Day, In laundry room, Raae staring at his clothes
Raae: “Mom…dad….where are you?”
[Raae, with tears, stared down at his clothes. Some clothes had blood stains and mostly all of them were ripped.
Cheun entered the room staring evilly at Raae.]

“Auntie….”
[Raae spoke as soon as Cheun entered the room.
Cheun ignored him walking over to a batch of clothes.]

“Auntie, can you please sew my clothes for me?”
[Raae asked holding his small amount of clothes in his arms.
Cheun looked over at him.]

Cheun: “They’re not mines.”

Raae: “Please, Auntie. They smell and are ripped.”
[Cheun walked over to him pushing him to the ground.]

Cheun: “So what? Smelly and dirty are what you are! Who would wash these dirty things for you? You little brat!”
[She spoke walking out of the room.]

Raae: “Auntie….”
[He stared down at his clothes again crying harder than he was already.]

Hallway near Laundry Room, a seven year old royal princess was trying to hide from her mom and servants
[Hiding behind doors and items, she was cautiously trying not to get caught.]

Servant: “Princess! Where are you? Please come out!”
[The servant’s voice was coming nearer, so Plaifah ran into a random room.]

Laundry Room, Fah had just entered the laundry and room and now is staring at Raae
Plaifah: “Who are you?”
[She spoke walking closer to Raae. Raae was startled by her presence. From her clothing, he could tell that she was probably the princess or part of the royal family.
He had never quite seen the King or Queen but he had a picture in his mind of what the clothing looked like.]

Raae: “Raae. Are you….Princess….Plaifah?”

Plaifah: “Just call me Fah. What happened?”
[Fah asked sitting beside him. She stared at his scars on his arms and his red and wet face.]

Raae: “Nothing.”

Plaifah: “Why are you touching garbage?”
[She asked staring down at the clothes in his hands.]

Raae: “These are my clothes.”
[Fah grabbed his clothes studying each one carefully. She recognized all the blood stains and rips.]

Plaifah: “Raae, can I help sew these for you?”
[Raae stared at her thinking it was all a joke.
How could such a little kid like her know how to sew already.]

Raae: “You know how to?”

Fah: “Being a princess, I know how to.”
[Raae walked over to a table getting a needle and some string. He walked back to Fah and handed her the items. She went right to sewing.]
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Outside the building by a fountain]

Raae: “Why are we here?”
[Fah laid down on the soft green grass and stared at the sky as Raae just stood there.]

Fah: “I helped you now you help me. Here, lay here.”
[Fah spoke patting beside her. Raae didn’t argue and instead, laid beside her. They both stared at the sky.]
“I rarely get to come out here. The sky is beautiful.”

Raae: “I agree. Whenever I get lonely, I go outside and stare at the sky. Maybe, one day, Mom and Dad will come from the sky and stay with me.”

Fah: “Where’s your mom and dad?”

Raae: “I don’t know.”

Fah: “Raae, can I be your friend?”
[Raae looked over at Fah to see if she was kidding.]

Raae: “Why would you want to be friends with me? Auntie said that a filthy kid like me doesn’t need friends.”

Fah: I mean it.

Raae: “…Okay.”

Fah: “Friends…”
[Fah remarked holding Raae’s hand in hers. Without looking at each other, they smiled blushing to theirself.]

Raae: “When will we meet again?”

Fah: “I’m going to France tomorrow…for study…”
[With a frown, Raae stared up at the sky.]

Raae: “How about this? In 10 years, when we’re older, we’ll meet back here.”

Fah: “Deal.”

Raae: “Deal.”

Fah: “And you also have to promise to take me away from this place. I want freedom.”

Raae: “Promise. I promise that when I’m older, I’ll take you away from here and where ever you want.”
[The two smiled staring at each other and then up at the sky.]

Next Day -- Royal Room of the Building, Cheun and the Queen are talking
Queen Kranekrai: “I told you, didn’t I?”
[She sat on the comfy couch as Cheun kneeled on the ground before her.]

Cheun: “Please repeat what it was.”

Queen Kranekrai: “You! You should be banished from here!”
[Her rage startled Cheun. Cheun kneeled closer to the Queen pleading.]

Cheun: “Please, don’t kick me out. Please.”

Queen Kranekrai: “Fine, this is because I’m in a good mood. I told you to keep those two filthy kids away from my daughter.”

Cheun: “But I did.”

Queen Kranekrai: “Then why was my Plaifah talking about a boy, Raae?”

Cheun: “Raee!”
[Cheun mumbled to herself angrily. Raee had gotten her into trouble again.]
“I really….don’t know, your highness.”

Queen Kranekrai: “How about this? If you get those kids away from this kingdom, I’ll give you a reward.”
[By reward, it was money for sure. Cheun, with a smile, stood up agreeing to this. She immediately walked out of the room and headed to the laundry room.]

Cheun: “I’d rather have money that you two filthy brats!”

[The reason Cheun hated Pati, her own daughter was because of Pati’s dad, who abandoned the two and left Pati alone for Cheun to care for.]

Next Day - On a Dirt Road, Raae and Pati were sleeping on the dirt road
[The two kids were still fast asleep until the sound of thunder startled the two. They both woke up immediately to the sound.
They looked around at the unfamiliar environment. Rain drops were falling down from the sky and onto their faces.]

Raae: “Pati ….where is here?”

Pati: “I…don’t know. I’m scared, Raae.”
[Raae crawled over to Pati and hugger her close.]

Raae: “Don’t be scared, Pati. Raae is here, remember.”
[They both stood up together, their arms around each other’s shoulder.]

Minutes Later - Small Village, Raae and Pati looked around for someone
[By now, the rain was falling down rapidly.
Raae and Pati were soaked from head to toe. They walked through a small village not seeing any sight of anyone. Of course everyone was probably inside.
Raae held Pati closely and both walked over to the side of a house sitting down. Still, the rain touched them but what really mattered was that they could rest their back on the house.]

Pati: “Raae, how did we get here? My head hurts.”

Flashback
[Raae had just walked into the laundry room to see Cheun hit Pati with a book hard on the head. Pati fell back unconsciously. Raae ran over to Pati and then looked up at Cheun.
Right then, all he saw, was darkness.]

Back to Reality
Raae: “Cheun hates us this much?”

Pati: “What do you mean? All I remember is talking to my mom.”

Raae: “When I came in the room, I saw her hit you with a book. She did the same to me.”

Pati: “Mom….”

Raae: “How will we get back home?”
[Pati moved in closer to Raae and rested her head on his lap. Raae put his arms on her trying to make her warmer although it was no use since the rain kept pouring down.]

Pati: “We can get back home by-”
[Pati, right then, fell asleep of Raae’s lap. Raae sighed staring at the place.
Hopefully, the people in this village was nice, Raae thought.
Hopefully, there was going to be someone else who cared and loved him, other than Pati.

Summary of Prologue:
The kingdom Kranekrai was attacked by the Kingdom Sonsei. While the fight was going on, Banoi and Bephat had just received a newborn baby, Raaeng, which means strong and powerful. The two later got killed leaving baby Raaeng alone in the servant house.
-----------------------------------------------------
8 years later, Raaeng is now 8 years old. Pati, another kid, is 7 years old. Pati’s mom, Cheun raised Raaeng and is very abusive always hitting Raaeng. Pati cares for Raaeng so much and is always there to help him. Raaeng later meets the princess, Plaifah, who is 7 years old. She helped sew his clothes for him.
-------------------------------------------------------
Plaifah and Raaeng promise to meet at the fountain in 10 years. The Queen doesn’t want her daughter to be friends with Raaeng and Patii so she orders Cheun to take Raaeng and Patii away from the kingdom.
-------------------------------------------------------
Raaeng and Pati find themselves in this strange place that is unfamiliar. What they find out is that, Cheun hit both of them with books and then took them to this strange place. Right now, they’re stuck in the rain and beside a house in a unknown village.

Note: Please tell me your thoughts and comments.
&& BTW, thanks for viewing. Really appreciate it ^^

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
OMG Rina,,I Super Love It^^It's so cute,Cheun is so MEAN!
But How Did Raaeng end up with Cheun?What Happened to Raaeng's Family's Royal Status after his parent's died?Awh,Plaifah and Raaeng,too cute^^Love Triangle?Lol,,I Really Love Your Writing Style Too;]]I Super Love Your Castings,Dont you have a Trailer for this FF?Why not post it up?Keep Up The Awesome Work,So PRO at everything<3<3Yah,Just Realized Im First To Read It,Yay,Im HAPPY^^
-DudeeIt'sAwesomeDua;]

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
OMG Rina,,I Super Love It^^It's so cute,Cheun is so MEAN!
But How Did Raaeng end up with Cheun?What Happened to Raaeng's Family's Royal Status after his parent's died?Awh,Plaifah and Raaeng,too cute^^Love Triangle?Lol,,I Really Love Your Writing Style Too;]]I Super Love Your Castings,Dont you have a Trailer for this FF?Why not post it up?Keep Up The Awesome Work,So PRO at everything<3<3Yah,Just Realized Im First To Read It,Yay,Im HAPPY^^
-DudeeIt'sAwesomeDua;]
Cheun is super mean.
Sorry, I didn't describe all of that.
Raaeng ended up with Cheun because Cheun found Raaeng in the room. All she knew is that, it was Bephat and Banoi's child.
She didn't want to care for the baby but also knew that if she took care of the baby, then she wouldn't have to work so hard.
She remembered when Bephat had the baby. The King didn't allow Bephat to work so hard.
Everyone knew that Raaeng wasn't Cheun's child but they thought that the baby had already died with Bephat.
Therefore, all the other servants and King urged for Cheun to take care of Raaeng.
Lol, Raaeng was never royal or rich.
His dad was basically another guard at the Kingdom and the King and Banoi were great friends.
Whew, looong replyy. ;)
Thaaaanks.

pinkdisney32

sarNie Oldmaid
I feel so bad for Raae & Pati!
Cheun is such a b****!
I love to read stories about princesses tooo!
Please update me:)