Fai Ruk Arsoon (Lakorn Thai)

tinah

sarNie Coma
ewww!...i hate the sound of pra'eks character. is he gonna look better later in the lakorn or no?..

i so cant picture paul in this role..

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Mart will suit this role actually. The old one p'ek was off pongpat. Forgot who the girl is.

pze

sarNie Adult
ewww!...i hate the sound of pra'eks character. is he gonna look better later in the lakorn or no?..

i so cant picture paul in this role..
tinah thats wat i said to rite when i saw the the thread.....i cant picture him in these roles.....i cant even take him seriously in trkr.....

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes more remakes. The writer can't come up with better materials so they have to reuses old one. :lol: LOL

If they remakes this one, I'm sure Sarn's favorites Nang Fah Kup Satan won't be long. We might seen it no more than 5 years from now. :loool:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
:loool: LMAO, that is soooo funny, he actually hanged on to the rope and jump-kick her :loool: hahahaha
I found that was funny too. :loool: Maybe he not strong enough. :loool: I want to see Aum and Aff pair up for this lakorn. I want to see Chakrit with Aff too, I find that this two look cute together.

tinah

sarNie Coma
ok ok i found the clip !!!! here is the scene where he kick her off th boat ...it sad but funnnie at the same time :lol:
http://www.sarnworld.com/lakorn/OFF-2.wmv
that was really mean of him but i couldnt help but laugh cuz the scene was in slow mo :loool: pra'ek is way too harsh. how could he just kicked her off the boat. see, nowaydayz is not even compare to how aggressive pra'eks were back then.

oh, sorry another funny scene was when he kocked her head with the bucket lol

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
lmao....yes ...do remake Nang Fah Kup Satan, with Aff and me .
:loool: Are you les. hahahaha :p :loool:

that was really mean of him but i couldnt help but laugh cuz the scene was in slow mo :loool: pra'ek is way too harsh. how could he just kicked her off the boat. see, nowaydayz is not even compare to how aggressive pra'eks were back then.

oh, sorry another funny scene was when he kocked her head with the bucket lol
He wanted to show those peoples (the villagers, his friends) that he got her home and that he is still in control and plus she didn't want to get off the boat :loool: (well if I remember correctly then that is what happen LOL )

They have more funny scenes and very sad scenes, feel so sorry for her.
The part where he was dancing and he wanted her to dance with him hahahaha that was hilarious too.

If n'ek can forgave p'ek after all that he done to her in this lakorn, the rest of the lakorn like SB, JLR etc... is so nothing, p'ek is too nice compare to Fai Ruk Arsoon . :lol:

sarN

sarNie Granny
there was comical scene even though it was sad how he torture her cuz he was abusive when he first brought her to the island cuz he want to show the village ppl he still the man ...something like dat cuz everyone knew she run away with another lover so everyone was on the p'k side HAHHAHAH and say she deserve it !!!! She keep telling everyone she not Wan but the village ppl was like " she stubborn! " , they cheer the p'k on to hit her and stuff !!!! It was mean !! But he loosen up after she accept she is "wan" , one funnie scene is when he shout at her to cook food in the kitchen and she doesn't know how to use the fire stove or watever it is plus she was wearing a sarong ( she doesn't know how to wear one ) and he was walking back laughing then her sarong was about to slip off and he was like u trying to seduce me HAHAAHAH...she shake her head so fast ...it was funnie

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Paul always takes the same roles over and over. He's esp. not convincing at all in revenge lakorns! Poor Aff... First it was my poor Fon and now my poor Aff :( Paul is too cruel!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
lol the dancing scene was also another funny part

i could see andrew in this role like how in tan pan kamatep when he toss janie into the boat as if she was some kind of object.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
another remake, so many remake now. But this one, I hadn't see the old version so it is new for me.

I want to thank sarN for the clip, the dance scenes was funny.

cecilia

Staff member
OMG. this is too funny ..
sad that she have to go through them stuff but the lines are freakin' hilarious.

ah, did he just chain her neck --- that's so sad :lmao: i already feel sorry for her. how can they have such thing like this . :( too heavy for me to see Aff chain up on the neck :lmao:

now i dont' want AFF to play this .. too much pain for me to see her go through .. Soriya already make me pity her. now if she does this. i dont' know how i will handle it or allow her to forigive p'ek ..

and yes, if my wish is not true and this proceed into filming. NO PAUL PLS. i can't take him at all in TRGR. he need comedy. this is not his type of lakorn. Krit is good for this role, just darken him up to look like a jungle man. Lol .. i would love ATEAM together but it'll be like watching JLR PART 2 lol ..

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^haha thats i said too, cecilia about the whole JLR part 2 if aum was in here especially the kidnap and tortured scenes. i really hope in this version they dont put chain on n'eks neck cuz thats way tooo much.