Fai Ruk Arsoon (Lakorn Thai)

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
can't wait for this one to come out. This one might remind me a lot about Jum Luey Ruk with Aum & Aff.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
This lakorn might be simular to the other 3 lakorn that fans had mention.
1. Andrew and Janie
2. Ateam- Aum/Aff
3. Cteam-Chakrit/cherry

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
^^ uhm... not sure yet. They're still doing the fitting. So... maybe sometimes in the fall of this year. such a long time away!

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
p'ek's wife has cheated him with a man in bangkok and he back home alone. one day, he read at the newspaper that the n'ek is going to marry with a rich man and he think she's his wife because they look alike. he kidnapped her, beat her, raped her and more. in reality, his wife and the n'ek are twins and bla bla bla.
Alice, you're wrong, in this one, the p'ek is a real sadic.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
p'ek's wife has cheated him with a man in bangkok and he back home alone. one day, he read at the newspaper that the n'ek is going to marry with a rich man and he think she's his wife because they look alike. he kidnapped her, beat her, raped her and more. in reality, his wife and the n'ek are twins and bla bla bla.
Alice, you're wrong, in this one, the p'ek is a real sadic.
Oops! My wrong prediction. But anyway thank you for correcting me.

Areeya

sarNie Adult
my cousin told me the old version was so crazy because of the way he beat her...Also my cousin also told me that he knew she wasnt his wife in the beginning, but sill torture her...which I found really stupid...I dont know, but my cousin like the lakorn...maybe I'll give it a try...but I really want to see the orginal version first so I can compare the two together...anybody know where I can find it?

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
oh no....plz no p'ek beating n'ek plz...dang those lakorns r juss harsh at least not beating hard like thos thai lkaonr where guys beat up their wives everytime they say or do sumthing wrong...

Katerine

Butterfly123
^^ there will still be beating in here but not as much as the old versions but the director said and the fitting it will be more family