Fai Ruk Arsoon (Lakorn Thai)

Katerine

Butterfly123
Vicky & Aon :wub: and Krit :wub: i wanna see her with Ken again to the last one was ok but not great lol
maybe if this lakorn does really well she'll get promoted again!!!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
I just watched Boy's segment of the move 4 Romances and i'm reallie digging the dude :wub:
so i'm excited to see tis now...eheheh..

i hope they prettie Vicki up like they did in Jai Rao
she was so beautiful in there...

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Vicky & Aon :wub: and Krit :wub: i wanna see her with Ken again to the last one was ok but not great lol
maybe if this lakorn does really well she'll get promoted again!!!
Ohhhh I sooo hope soo!!! I absolutely loveee Vicky! I became obsessed with I first saw her lakorn with Num, Yod Ya Yee. :wub: That was and still is my all time favorite lakorn. :D

Yeah... I wanna see her with Ken again! :D most definitely! they make a cute couple!

I just watched Boy's segment of the move 4 Romances and i'm reallie digging the dude :wub:

Ah... I still haven't 4 romances. LOL. How was it Kashie??

Katerine

Butterfly123

lol yeh i think vickys natrually Pretty like a barbie doll. lol

Ohhhh I sooo hope soo!!! I absolutely loveee Vicky! I became obsessed with I first saw her lakorn with Num, Yod Ya Yee. :wub: That was and still is my all time favorite lakorn. :D

Yeah... I wanna see her with Ken again! :D most definitely! they make a cute couple!
OMG Yod Ya Yee is the best lol all time fave to i'm so gonna have rewatch it lol but i don't want her to star with Num again her looks not to be rude ill and old

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
lol yeh i think vickys natrually Pretty like a barbie doll. lol

OMG Yod Ya Yee is the best lol all time fave to i'm so gonna have rewatch it lol but i don't want her to star with Num again her looks not to be rude ill and old
:lol: he looks old now! But I thought they made a cute couple. Gosh, everything about that lakorn, I absolutely love! After that lakorn, every lakorn that had Vicky, I watched. :D

Katerine

Butterfly123
oh yeh totally they made a cute couple in that he was pretty decent looking then lol i think Yod Ya Yee was Vickys best lakorn she had good lakorns before but YYY was the best lolz

by the way ohitsnoyyy i'm loving you Avi lol

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
LOL. that was back when he looked young. :lol:

I also loveeee Sapai Jao! She did a fabulous job in there :D Very feisty. hehe
I just wish they didn't have Kong as the pra'ek. <_< I wanted Aon instead! :lmao:

Katerine

Butterfly123
Sapai Jao was good dnt remember much but it was good lol but yeh wish it was Aon and not Kong but i really hope Vicky NEVER star with Nok C if that ever happened i would die crying lol

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Sapai Jao was good dnt remember much but it was good lol but yeh wish it was Aon and not Kong but i really hope Vicky NEVER star with Nok C if that ever happened i would die crying lol
wahhhh Don't even mention his name! It's giving me the chills! :lmao: Ewww... :lmao:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i loved vicky and num as a couple.. ^_^.. but hmm if they were to pair up again .. erm.. i guess it'll look alrite.. still love num.. but.. he's aging too fast.. T_T...

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i loved vicky and num as a couple.. ^_^.. but hmm if they were to pair up again .. erm.. i guess it'll look alrite.. still love num.. but.. he's aging too fast.. T_T...
I use to loveee Num, but uhm... I just over him. hahaha.

lol he is so not P'ek he should be banned lol

but she needs to star With Tik they looked hot in that photoshoot they did ages ago lol
Ahh Tik and Vicky would be an awesome pair too.

Ohhh you know who else I would love to see Vicky with.... Andrew G. :clap:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
ooops.. I meant to say I just got over him. LOL. But Num just looks like a different person!

Goodness! We have sooo many good actors for Vicky! Producers need to get on it! :D

Katerine

Butterfly123
lol yeh she just look good with eveyone even the ugly one she could make look good lol
Ch 3 need to hurry and promote her more lol

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
LOL. Like Kong! hahah. I really hope that this lakorn will give her more nang'ek roles! She really deserves it!

Katerine

Butterfly123
^^ Me to hope this lakorn does good even though the story line sucks with all the beating but i'll watch it no matter what lol