Fai Ruk Arsoon (Lakorn Thai)

aiya

sarNie Hatchling
vicky and aon were so cute in Kamin Grub Poon, they have very good chemistry
they are the reason why i stay toon to lakorn till the end...

Katerine

Butterfly123
Kamin Grub Poon was good i never actually watched Joy & Jobs part i always forwared to Vicky's and Aon's parts lol
Aon and vicky had chemistry in that lol

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Kamin Grub Poon was good i never actually watched Joy & Jobs part i always forwared to Vicky's and Aon's parts lol
Aon and vicky had chemistry in that lol
Ohhh I knoww!! There was this one scene that I absolutely love. I think it was the last episode. Aon was given the green light to ask Vicky for her hand in marriage. So they're sitting on the bench and Aon keeps moving closer to her and she keeps scooting away. :lol: He was like trying to touch or something like that. it was soooo cute! :wub:

Gosh! why couldn't they have Aon as the pra'ek in here! :lmao: I'm happy with Boy, but I want Aon now! wahhh.

Katerine

Butterfly123
Ohhh I knoww!! There was this one scene that I absolutely love. I think it was the last episode. Aon was given the green light to ask Vicky for her hand in marriage. So they're sitting on the bench and Aon keeps moving closer to her and she keeps scooting away. :lol: He was like trying to touch or something like that. it was soooo cute! :wub:

Gosh! why couldn't they have Aon as the pra'ek in here! :lmao: I'm happy with Boy, but I want Aon now! wahhh.
lol yeh i wish it was Aon in here but he just doesn't have the aggressive look in him were Boy does he just needs a manly voice no offense to Boy he's decent looking but when he speaks he sound so girly lol

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
LOL. that's exactly what I think!!! :lol: Boy has the crazy/aggressive look, but gosh... his voice isn't manly enough! Aon, on the other hand, has that dreamy deep voice. *shivers* lol. I think he can pull off the aggressiveness.

Katerine

Butterfly123
LOL. yeh Aon has a manly voice and kind of sexy one to LOL! and he could pull it off yeh with his acting but not the way he look he's just looks to soft to me lol but the person who would best in this is Krit he has both aggressive look and deep manly voice and totally sexy at the same time lol

aiya

sarNie Hatchling
in Kamin Grub Poon there's many cute scene of vicky and aon.
i like how he always following her and doesn't give up on her....

i especially like the scene where vicky was picking mangos and aon came
behind her and grab her hand....

aon and kirt is the only two actors i like vicky with.
i wonder why they never pair her up with them again....

i think aon can pull off boy chracter in Fai Ruk Arsoon too
he has the scrubiness and aggressive look ...how i wish
it was him instead...

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
LOL. yeh Aon has a manly voice and kind of sexy one to LOL! and he could pull it off yeh with his acting but not the way he look he's just looks to soft to me lol but the person who would best in this is Krit he has both aggressive look and deep manly voice and totally sexy at the same time lol
Oohh yeahh plus Aon can pull off the scruffy looks which makes it even more wild! :drool:

Oohhh Krit will totally dominate in this lakorn! He's deep sexy voice... his pervertedness.... his aggressiveness... :drool: if only! :lmao:

in Kamin Grub Poon there's many cute scene of vicky and aon.
i like how he always following her and doesn't give up on her....

i especially like the scene where vicky was picking mangos and aon came
behind her and grab her hand....

aon and kirt is the only two actors i like vicky with.
i wonder why they never pair her up with them again....

i think aon can pull off boy chracter in Fai Ruk Arsoon too
he has the scrubiness and aggressive look ...how i wish
it was him instead...
Oohhh I know... he was always persistent! :wub: She always tryna stay away from him & he was always finding a way to get next to her. hehe. I'm all blushing now. LMAO.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
:wub: agree w/ everyone about Aon and Vicky I as so disappointed when Vicky ended up with Kong in Sapai Jao :loool:
Me too. I forward to watch only the part with Vicky and Aon and I actually thought that he'd like Vicky in there, so I don't understand how he like or end up with her sister. :)

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
haha you guys brought me back memories of Vicky and Aon. Seriously why did they downgrade Vicky to supporting she so pretty and a great actress. I hope she really does get to star with Aon

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Me too. I forward to watch only the part with Vicky and Aon and I actually thought that he'd like Vicky in there, so I don't understand how he like or end up with her sister. :)
LOL. At first Aon did like Vicky because of her fiestiness & all that stuff.
But then he started spending more time with Vicky's sister & grew to like her but he didn't realize it until the end.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I know Vicky is soooo underated! She needs more nang'ek roles! Vicky is a great actress and beautiful, talented too! But I guess some people just can't see that! Hopefully this lakorn boost up her nang'ek status, I'm hoping for! (; *cross fingers. There are still many praeks I'd love to see her with!!