Fai Ruk Arsoon (Lakorn Thai)

aiya

sarNie Hatchling
wonder is boy going to drag vicky by the leg
like andrew did to janie.....

i would love to see vicky and andrew in a lakorn together....

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Oooh for reals...! I'm praying for it! *cross fingers*

I rather have Boy drag vicky's leg, than seeing him beat on her! beating is taking it to a whole new level....

Katerine

Butterfly123
I agree ohitsnoyyy i'd rather him drag her by the legs then beat her. i had a dream about that scene that he was dragging her by the hair :(

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
LOL. you can just call me Noy, hunn :D

Ooohh... dragging her by the hair!? I had a dream about Andrew once. He was tryna rawr Aum P. LOL. it was sooo random... it has nothing to do with Vicky but it felt real. hahah.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I wished praek was ANDREW, lol :p It'd been so much better. Hope Vicky gets to pair with him someday! :) While watching SAPAI LOOK TONG I notice that Vicky and Janie does ressemble each other a bit they look like real sisters.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
OK noy lol you can call me Kat ^_^

God i wish he did rawr Aum P in a lakorn she fliping sexy lol
Okie dokie Kat! :D Ah... that dream was wild... :drool: andrew was chasing Aum p... he was unbuttoning his suit... he had her tied.... LOL. It was just crazy.

Gosh I really want Andrew & Vicky now. hehe.

I wished praek was ANDREW, lol :p It'd been so much better. Hope Vicky gets to pair with him someday! :) While watching SAPAI LOOK TONG I notice that Vicky and Janie does ressemble each other a bit they look like real sisters.
AHh Me too... LOL. yeah my lil sister couldn't tell the difference between Janie & Vicky! I'm like come on, you can tell them apart! but they do have similar features. hehe.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Vicky is soooo pretty! :) Ahhhh. I miss her already. Maybe I should consider watching her lakorn w/ Ken and the one w/ Rome from last year although I heard they were pretty suckyy lakorns! ><

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
AHh... I really wanted Ken & vicky to do a lakorn so when they do finally have a lakorn together, it was <_<

They need to give Vicky better roles!!!

aiya

sarNie Hatchling
like i say many many time "vicky is freaking UNDER RATED"

would like to see vicky with ken and rome again with better storyline
but would love and die to see vicky and aon together.....

tinah

sarNie Coma
lets just be glad this day has finally came for vicky! its her chance to shine so hopefully she will be known

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Vicky lakorn w/ Ken was an action lakorn but they stock that lakorn! >< So they filmed at different times too. :rolleyes: The one w/ Rome was Dung Duang Tawan. The main focus was on Rome and his daddy though! ><

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Gosh I wouldn't mind seeing Vicky and Aon again :lol: but I agree with everyone that Vicky is soooo underated Ch.3 is so lucky that they have great talents but they choose to promote only like 2 or 3 people :lol: