family size

Mae

sarNie Adult
Mine is big, but not too huge. Personally, I only want 2-4 kids when I start my own family. One boy and one girl is my preference, but may consider another two siblings for them.

lady_sati

sarNie Adult
hmong people gotta represent their family size! :p

mines--> 9 kids total.

i LOVE big family.
so many different personalities,
you'll be ready for the outside world. :p

take care ya'll.

cecilia

Staff member
WOW, i thought mine was HUGE ..but i guess not. we have 10 kids too .. but yup, they're all grown up. the house is empty :lmao:

Mae

sarNie Adult
Dang, I thought mine was huge, but so far it doesn't beat any of the numbers/size you've all posted about how big your family is. I guess my family size isn't so big afterall.

kaab nis

sarNie Hatchling
my family have a total of 9 kids.
hey me too! there's 7 girls (the kings 7 duaghters) sorry can't write in hmong so translate it into hmong urselves...kekekeke...and 2 boys...u know the number looks and sounds big but when everybodies together it's always like that's it? isn't there more?...kekeke so funny

tavang

sarNie Juvenile
hey me too! there's 7 girls (the kings 7 duaghters) sorry can't write in hmong so translate it into hmong urselves...kekekeke...and 2 boys...u know the number looks and sounds big but when everybodies together it's always like that's it? isn't there more?...kekeke so funny
haha same here. we i have 4 brothers and technically a total of 7 sisters too but 2 passed away when they were small so now there's only five of us sisters left.

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
haha same here. we i have 4 brothers and technically a total of 7 sisters too but 2 passed away when they were small so now there's only five of us sisters left.
sorry to hear that.
two of my aunts passed away too (my mom's sisters)
so that leaves me with only one uncle and one aunt
small family there.

tavang

sarNie Juvenile
sorry to hear that.
two of my aunts passed away too (my mom's sisters)
so that leaves me with only one uncle and one aunt
small family there.
one thing that suck is that i didn't even get to know them. they were supposed to be older than me. but yea for some reason i just want to know who they are.

kikiy916

sarNie Juvenile
i have 2 real brothers
3 step brothers and 4 step sisters..but then my two older sister got marry so that makes me the second oldest in the house...wich i lyke ....

mly

sarNie Hatchling
7 kids

I want alot, but my hubby only want 1 and 2 is a maybe. I told him that if that's the case, I pray that I have triplets at one birth. Then we can talk about the 2nd birth. :lol:

ntxhiav_vaj

sarNie Hatchling
i have 3 step brothers and 2 sisters. my step sister died when she was a baby. so i have only 2 sisters. total of 5 children not including me. if you guys include me then its 6. not a big family.