Fanclub Ask Again! Lakorn, Jin Kim and Ananda

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
http://gossipstar.mthai.com/gossip-content/50536

Translation (thanks to aiyaja):

Even though the lakorn has ended already, but the mood still really hasn’t ended for the leading couple who seem to have become quite close and intimate so quickly that we can’t help but secretly suspect if they’re both secretly having sparks (gook gik) off screen for Pra’ake Sir Ananda Everingham and Miss Hot Nang’ake Kim Kimberley who played in the lakorn, Seur, in the Luerd Mungkorn Series. They’ve become a slap kiss koojin, Joo Jim, where fans of the lakorn sleep and fin, pinching their pillows. Hence, has made the fanclub of both Ananda and Kimberley demand, wanting this couple to reunite in another lakorn again because they’re a leading couple who has the best chemistry. As for Kim’s real sweetheart and koojin on and off screen like Mark Prin, what will he say? Can he tolerate watching his sweetheart get kissed on the lips often? Yes or No? Miss Kimberley may have to consult Mark, personally, if the channel arranges for the pair Ananda and Kimberley to meet each other again because from what we know, even this lakorn, Mark still hasn’t even watched it yet. Or does he not dare watch his sweetheart get kissed instead? Hehe.

Gossipstar | May 1, 2015

-

Yup! It made news! Ananberley fans, we can anticipate their reunion! I personally believe directors/producers are already considering/have been considering them in their second lakorn together! It probably won't be too long until we hear news about it! :rockon:  :rockon: :rockon:  :rockon:  :rockon:  :rockon:   Ananda will be so happy. :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf: His wish to act with Kim again might just be granted! :dance1:  :dance1: :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  

This time, I hope it's a heavy drama/slap-kiss/revenge with Kim playing a super bad/fierce/bold nang'ek. Ananda needs to go full force on Kim in the slap-kiss scenes also! And we need realistic love scenes-forced and willing! No zooming out or fading out when they're just about to touch faces! We need to see Ananda on top of Kim, pinning her down, being aggressive with her, pulling her clothes, sniffing her neck, etc.! :woot:  :woot: :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
aiyaja said:
I'm too tired tonight but I'll try to translate the entire article tomorrow.

Yay! Go Ananberley! :woot: :dance2:
Thank you ahead of time! :thumbsup: I think I kind of got the gist of the article from google translating it. But since the translation didn't make perfect sense, I didn't want to post it here. :coverlaf:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
anonymous put -18 and a spoiler for your comment hahaha girl you are wild there , FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEE ANANBERLEY WE CANT RESIST THEIR HOTNESS wuuuuhuuuuuuuuuu :spicy: :spicy: :spicy: :drools: :drools: :drools: i don't have any problem what or witch lakorn or work will they have , having them together is enough to level up the work and make it a hit they are a perfect much the proves people until now are not giving up to have them together again and i have a big hope this wish will come true i will wait endlessly for the break news one day or another  :dance2:  :dance2:  :dance2:  :dance2:  :dance2:  :dance2:

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Woooohoooo! If they do pair up again, regardless of the genre it's going to be FIIIIIIYAAAAAH! Lol  :sweat:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yay!! I want raeng and raeng. I loved their comedic acting in Suer, but for their reunion I want raeng slapkiss with necessary kisses. I don't want unnecessary kisses like how they had in Suer. Heheh.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
aiyaja said:
You know, is this article a hint that Ch. 3 may unite them again? Hehe.
I was already thinking this since the beginning. :pervie:  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf: :coverlaf:  

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
phatman said:
Yay!! I want raeng and raeng. I loved their comedic acting in Suer, but for their reunion I want raeng slapkiss with necessary kisses. I don't want unnecessary kisses like how they had in Suer. Heheh.
YES! I want a raeng lakorn! We need a serious and heavy drama for Ananberley's reunion!

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
By the way, translation of the article has been added! Thanks to aiyaja! :thumbsup:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
aiyaja said:
I want a real slap kiss revenge lakorn. Haha.
Yes, me too! Suer wasn't slap-kiss and revenge enough for me. It was revenge halfway through and slap-kiss all throughout, but like someone said, because of the constant comedic aspects, it felt more like a parody rather than a real drama.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Here's a Chinese fanmade mv of Ananberley in JLR:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PXo_UB4d-k&feature=youtu.be
cr: me mi

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Phatman! Isn't this the song you said sounded similar to Suer's original opening theme song? A Chinese fan made a mv of Suer to it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snQRkgje3_s
cr: me mi

Reactions: Ame

PRINCESS AURA

sarNie Hatchling
thank you sis and beautiful aiyaja for this great news :dance1: , i said before that maybe  see this amazing couple soon more than we thought , ch3 need some fresh couples , this couple one of them and most powerful now :pervie: , they have everything  , so maybe see them soon in other lakorn but let it be slap and kiss , i j
ust get enough of action and mafia plot   :yuck: