Fangirl Ch3 Jan.19

fun

Expired Sarnie
I know I have three other fan fiction going on, but I'm so disappointed in Pathapee Leh Ruk that I decided to write my own fantasies about Prin and Chalida. And of course we will have Nadech and Urassaya.

Original storyline has been changed. Read the updates in green font.

This time, the girls are twins.

Prin- Sharp. Handsome. Cold. He's popular with the girls.

Chalida- Low IQ. Ugly duckling. Spunky. She is Prin's number 1 fan.

Nadech- Cunning. Sexy. Joker. Arch enemy and best friend with Prin.

Urassaya- Average. Pretty. Prideful. Secretly in love with Nadech.

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Yea, PLR is quite a disappointment. I think it's kinda running a bit slow...not too much cute/sweet scenes between Din & Chaem like Jeed & Fai <3

You know, I was thinking of writing my own sequel version to the whole 4 Hua Jai Hang Khun Khao after all the series ended, even tho I'm not very looking forward to Wayupak Montra. I'm so not a fan of ghost story...
I'm really liking your lil intro! Sounds very exciting! I'll definitely be looking out for it!

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I agree PLR is such a disappointment. Maybe if it was a real lakorn instead of a series, it migth have been better lol....

anywho cant wait for this one!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
aweee is PLP really disappointing?! I have high hopes for it! I'm still watching Barry & Yaya's series! Yay!

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
ooh.
so interesting<3
i love Duang Jai Akkanee.
i love your casts.

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
I'm still liking PLR but thats because I like Mark and Mint together.. and yea it is kind of dissapointing that those two dont have any sweet scenes.. I was thinking of writing my own version of PLR too. I think we should all make our own version of 4 hua jai haeng khun kao... I cant wait to read your storie!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
Update 1:
“Chalida!” Wankanom slapped her yard stick onto the desk frightening Chalida, who had her elbow on the top and her hands placed on her chin, “Day dreaming again.”

“No,” she denied. “Actually Khun Kru ka… I was thinking of a new concept design for the main backdrop of Koo Kum.”

“So what is the new idea?” Wankanom had her hands fold across her chest and feet tapping the floor, waiting for Chalida’s response.

“Uh. We… uh. We should modernize it to fit the f.a.s.h.i.o.n.”

“Why should we do that?”

“Wouldn’t it look awkward? If we were to change the wardrobe, we should change the background too. It brings in a sense of balance. The scheme is a bit too dull and boring for the upgraded wardrobe.”

“I’m meeting up with the director tomorrow, have a sample by tonight.”

“Tonight?”

“You have a problem?”

“No.”

Chalida sighed when Wankanom disappeared into the office. “Hey Chalida, that was a close call,” said Usamanee who stood by the entrance door. “Kru Komkanom (kom meaning bitter)…”

“Shh! She might hear you.”

“Anyways, I heard Prin is attending his graduation tonight. Tough love my dear, if you don’t have that sample done by tonight, you’ll miss it. Kru Komkanom can get scary.”

“I know. I know. That is why I have my best friend Usamanee, right? You will sketch the new background for me.”

“Sorry I have a dinner date with Akkapan. We had discussed about doing it tonight. I need you to help me pick out an outfit and shop for some sexy lingerie.”

“No way, you two just dated about a week ago.”

“Yes way. Akkapan and I are two adults willing to share something really special.”

“Usamanee you can’t do that! He’s just playing you.”
“He’s a virgin,” laughs Usamanee.

“What?”

“That jerk face has had a big crush on me since high school. He thought I would get jealous.”

“Psh,” Chalida pushed Usamanee to the side, “You also lied about sleeping around too just to make him jealous. Anyways I should start thinking about the design if I want to make it to my love’s graduation.”

“I’m curious, why do you even like him. He doesn’t even know your name. For crying out loud, he doesn’t even know you EXIST!”

Wankanom burst into the room, “Ladies what are you two chit chatting about? Shouldn’t you be practicing your lines, Usamanee?” her evil eyes directed toward Usamanee.

Kru Wankanom was feared by many students. She has the ability to kick any students out of the theatrical academy, if they get on her bad side. Her husband, Chaiyot owns the school. Chalida grabbed her sketch book, headed upstairs leaving Usamanee in the hand of Wankanom.

She sat in the corner of the room, instead of thinking of a new backdrop, she took out a photo and stared at it.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I agree PLR is such a disappointment. Maybe if it was a real lakorn instead of a series, it migth have been better lol....

anywho cant wait for this one!
I think so too. The storyline actually has potential. Plus all the supporting characters scenes are useless and annoying. There's no chemistry with his workers either. It was as if they randomly picked out people from the street and says "here, you do say this and you do that." The end lol

I'm still liking PLR but thats because I like Mark and Mint together.. and yea it is kind of dissapointing that those two dont have any sweet scenes.. I was thinking of writing my own version of PLR too. I think we should all make our own version of 4 hua jai haeng khun kao... I cant wait to read your storie!!
I am enjoying only certain scenes. I really do like the pairing and the plot is intriguing but it's such a... how should I put it... Bad script, bad directing, bad production. But the cinematography is actually really nice.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
ahhh...the text are too light to read..I had to highlight it LOL

anywho, great start tho...poor chalida...prin doesnt even know her...and seems like usamanee is just using akkapan...My Om Akapan :heart: ! LOL

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
haha. I find it funny how you made Chalida have a low IQ. :D I can't wait to read more :D

fun

Expired Sarnie
One final down, three more to go. And then I'm set for this FF!

Chalida doesn't have a low IQ but she isn't book smart. Her character is like Cha-aim but I promise not to make her so annoying.

Thanks for reading Noys (lol) plural.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL, Mint suits her role so much always a KLUTZ! How cute. Damn, reading all these fanfic of MTEAM make me so desperate for another lakorn!!!! :drools:

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL, thanks fun4fun. I tried writing a few stories since I used to love writing but never complete them :p

Chalida&Prin relationship remind me of Ariel and Joe from ISWAK :crush: