fantasy lakorn in khmer...

has anyone watched this one fantasy lakorn with tle tawan, poo praiya, kwan usanamee? poo and kwan play as genies or something...

does anyone have it in khmer, since i can't understand thai well and i haven't watched it before...i was watching some karaoke vcds last night and it looked interesting...so, please help! ^_^

yak

sarNie Adult
thai-lakorn-fan-forever said:
has anyone watched this one fantasy lakorn with tle tawan, poo praiya, kwan usanamee? poo and kwan play as genies or something...

does anyone have it in khmer, since i can't understand thai well and i haven't watched it before...i was watching some karaoke vcds last night and it looked interesting...so, please help! ^_^
[post="125261"][/post]​
is this a boran movie. coz if not here might be 1 its called, "Kone Kromom Knong." dis is from ekomsantime. if not... o well... juss tell me more if its boran... lol..

untinnu

sarNie Adult
i don't think this is boran. . well, don't know since i haven't watch this part. . this is actually part 2 of por/kat's lakorn, where kat was a genie, and kat just has those genie outfits, while por and other characters are dressed in nowadays clothes, so it wasn't boran, but maybe this part is boran. . dunno. .

part 1 with por/kat was called Kone Kromom Knong Jong-Keang Kaew Thep

and as for part 2. . dunno the thai title, it was too long to remember, i think it came out in khmai already, you should check with sarN. . but mayura hasn't dubbed it yet. .