FAQ

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
can anybody help me to make an blinkie on adobe 5.5? i know that's an old version but that's the one that got download onto my computer...thanks!

Muddie Murda

smile...
Penny said:
HOLY CRAP YOU HAVE ALOT OF TAKE STUFF!!!! the only song i've listen to is butterfly grave. off topic! i just had to write something cuz...surpirsed here.
[post="84803"][/post]​
lol that's not too many compared to what I got of Shinhwa. :shocked:
but thanks for your random comment

amikaX

sarNie Hatchling
i was thinkin can chu guys ul me da photoshop and pretty fonts? cuss i dnt have any pretty fonts in ma computer i hve onlii like arail and da ones dat chu type foe essays lol... but wen chu guys ul it foe me, its no harm rite? cuss i realli need it to make banners and stuffs! =) thx chu guys so much in advance! and i love yo work muddie murder ur a hella PRO gurl!!! good job!! and all da others!! love it! :shocked: hope chu guys can help...

p.s: plz let it be no harm to ma computer foe sure! ;) (100% sure) LOLx! =) :D

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
Muddie Murda...wat do you do after all the step to get the final result? i followed through all but how can i see the final result as a .JPEG?

rukD2B

ok i've tried like so many more times..but why does this always turn out like this?

babe_girl

sarNie Adult
hey! Muddie Murda! i was wondering if you can show some tut. on blending? cause i need to improve on my blending skill...thanks...

rukD2B

hey muddie..why cant i open the avi vid in imageready for the GIF banner??

&

HOW DO I INSTALL FONTS?

babe_girl

sarNie Adult
rukD28 you go to control panel>then go to search type in Fonts, there should be a folder then click on that, then go to File>install new fonts, then chose the fonts you want to install.

Mann

Saifah said:
HEy can you make a tutorial on how to clone?? OR if someone else can help.. please !!
[post="143901"][/post]​
clone?? make a copy of the picture?? hehhe you can right click the layer and put duplicate the layer and move it around...

Saifah

bite me x___
Mann said:
clone?? make a copy of the picture?? hehhe you can right click the layer and put duplicate the layer and move it around...
[post="144079"][/post]​
no like cloning people face and put it on another picture face..

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
i was wondering how do i make borders around my banner? cause my banners are always like a regular picture...