Fat Chicks? Not in a Million Years!!! (R) Chapter 13 *updated*

khmai_babiee

sarNie Egg

Chapters:

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Cast:

Yesung (18)

A judgmental guy, love girls for their looks only. Fat girls aren’t his taste. In his opinion fat girls are stupid, lazy, and can eat 2 tons of ice cream. He’s the oldest of 6 boys and love them a whole lot. He goes to Seoul Academy, and as know as the Kingka, the hottest male specimen in the whole school. There he was courted with 7 other guys, also the Kingka of the school. He always warn them not to get near fat girls they’ll eat you whole; they’ll squish you to death with their fat meat. Until one day, a fat girl from out of state came to school, for some reason this annoyingly fat girl keep popping in his life.

Chethra (16)

Fat girls, but is really cute she is really tomboyish, always wearing baggy clothes. In Slover high in San Bernardino, California USA she had turn down many guys that liked her because she likes Korean boys. She was disappointed since in the place she lives in there was no Korean boy available, except her friend Kevin…but he left back to his home town before she had the courage to ask him out. Kevin was the greatest guy she met; they talked, joked, and even fight. He would soothe her, she would bit him. He would pinch her, she would cry. They made a cute couple. And in his eyes when he looks at her, it full of adoration. She cried for days when he left. But he promises to come visit her. She decided that she would surprise him by going to his hometown to learn at the school he goes too. It international, so she would get along just fine or so she thinks…their she met the most annoying guy in the world judgmental, and oh so stupid.

Kevin (16)

Fun, lovable guy. Not judgmental like his brother. Wait every second to go back to America; there…his friend was waiting for him. He had left because he got the news that his parents died in a car accident he rushed back, leaving the girl that he loved there. He never got the chance to tell her how he feels, but he will do that, when he goes back.

Tina (19)

The protector of her friends, Loves them to death and won't let anyone near them, Hates boys not lesbian though. was hurt really bad by Micky Park. A tomboy.

Sally (19)

The sweetheart of the group, Loves to sleep, Thinks Nickhun is very Adorable.

Susanna (17)

The blunt one in the group, speaks her mind, A person who likes to win and not lose. Thinks Wooyoung is a good guy.

Lisa (16)

The dork and the youngest of the group, very funny at times, and can be dumb at times. Loves to mess around, is Tina's sister.

Dongho (14)

He cute, bubbly boy, loves to play matchmaker, thinks his older brother Yesung, is too judgmental, Dongho wasn’t even aloud to have friends that are thick. All his friends who did have thick friends said it was cool being friends with thick people when you hug them their so cuddly like a teddy bear. Oh how he wants a thick friend…

Soohyun (17)

He is funny, witty, and down to earth. Lovely to all women born. Fat, skinny, tall, short, ugly, pretty? He makes them feel as beautiful as a princess with his romantic remark. He hates the facts that his judgmental brother hates fat girls. Why would he? When fat girls are so adorable and fun to hug.

Alexander (17)

He is funny, adorable and goofy all the times. He makes all women feel comfortable around him. He doesn’t like his brother judgmental attitude.

Kibum (16)

He can be feminine and manly at the same time. He gets hit on by boys and girls. He likes the attention just not from boys. He a fun dude to be around as long as you don’t get him mad.

Eli (17)

Funny, really down to earth, doesn’t really care what his older brother says. He loves hanging with big girls and promises himself he’ll find the right big girl to be with.

Jaebeom (19)

the cool guys, secretly loves Chethra, Micky's Cousin, Very determine and loyal.

Nickhun (19)

Funny, adorable, and very refreshing to be with, fell head over heels for Sally. Scared of Tina

Wooyung (18)

the funny guy, liked Chethra, but it was too late, she was already with some one she loves. The respectful one in his group. Scared of Tina

Taecyeon (19)

Really cool to hang with, Thinks Lisa is adorable. Scared of Tina cause she is mean.

The rest of 2pm just minors.

© No copyright 2009

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​

(Yesung P.O.V)

He guys I go to Seoul Academy, Kingka of the school ha-ha cool huh? Anyway… I’m the oldest of 6 boys and I love them. I love girls just not fat ones. They’re lazy and dumb. But hey…it not like I’m getting with one. Man after my parents died to chores of watching my six brothers is harsh work. I have to be on their ass like hell. Anyway I got to get to school…

(End of Yesung P.O.V)​

khmai_babiee

sarNie Egg
Chapter 1

Yesung Life

(Yesung P.O.V)

I got ready and went into my brothers’ room to see if they were done, “You guys hurry up. You’re going to be late for school. Gosh, why do I feel like a mom? Hurry up already!” I told them.
“Hyung…don’t be so pushy. Hold on I’m almost done.” My youngest brother Dongho said.
“Hyung go away, your making us late if you’re just going to stand there and bitch like an old woman.” Kevin told me.
“Yah! Are you trying to call me an old woman?” I yelled.
“You’re gay.” Eli mumbled but I could hear it all the way to the door.
“Aish! You guys are disrespectful kids…HURRY UP!!!” with that I storm to the car. Man sometimes I hate being the oldest it annoying.
About 10 minutes later, those little brats came into the car; I drove them in my black BMW, and went over the protection I have done since they enter school…
“Don’t get close to fat people you guys hear me, they’re scary people. You don’t know what they’ll do to you. One time I walk next to a fat person she bump into me I almost fall and hit my head. Man it was scary.”
“Uh hyung, isn’t a little too judgmental?” Dongho asked.
“You don’t know anything. So shut up. Believe me, their scary.” I told him.
“Nu uh, Auntie Leah is nice. And she fat.” Dam that boy just doesn’t give up.
“S-she different. Don’t bring her up, she old, that why she not scary or lazy. But the young girls are. Their lazy as fuck.” I told him.
“Aish, hyung your making it worse…that not a good excuse.” Kevin told me.
Dam that insufferable brat! Why can’t he just go along with it? Aish!
We got to the school, and everyone was talking, what are they talking about?
I caught up with my man Jaebeom, “What up man? What is all the commotion?”
“They’re talking about some girl coming from America; we hadn’t had an American transfer for awhile now. So that why their all hyped about it.” He told me.
“Oh…well when is she coming?” I asked.
“Tomorrow.” Junsu said.
“Ok. Well what you guys doing today? I was planning to take my brothers out ya’ll coming?” I asked.
“Dude it awkward hanging with you and with a bunch of brats. I’m good.” Jaebeom said. The others nod their head.
“Those brats you’re talking about are my brothers. Don’t say shit about them.” I warned.
“Whatever dude.”
Who is coming tomorrow? I wonder what she gonna look like…

(End of Yesung P.O.V)

*In California, the other side of the world from South Korea*

(Chethra P.O.V)

“Oh mom, stop crying I’m not going to die you know. I’m just going to Korea.”
“Don’t mess up and go to North Korea you hear me, they’re going to kill you.”
“Oh mom, nothing like that is going to happen. Don’t cry, you’re gonna make me cry too.” I sniffled. This is the first time I ever left my mom, especially when it on the other side of the world.
“Aish…be a good girl ok. You know where you’re staying at right? My friend is there, she’s going to pick you up at the airport so don’t worry.”
“Um mom? You told her to enroll me in Seoul Academy right?” I wanted to make sure.
“Yea. Don’t worry. I ask her to transfer you there.”
“Ok…well I got to leave…bye mom. Take care okay. I will write to you. Make sure you are on yahoo a lot ok. I will write to you there.” I kissed her.
“I will. Take care sweetie. I love you. Wait! You know a little Korean right?”
“Good enough. Ok mom bye.” I hugged her.
I ran my fat ass to the line that leads to the airplane I was riding. Man I hope I’m not late… Kevin, here I come I hope you’ll be surprise…

(End of Chethra P.O.V)

(Kevin P.O.V)

I walked around school…*Deep sigh* I miss Chethra; I wonder what she’s doing right now. I have to go visit her, wait the semester term is ending I can go. Shit I have to ask that judgmental brother of mine. He better let me go shit, I have straight A.

(End of Kevin P.O.V)

(Chethra P.O.V)
Man this is so boring ugh…the ride is so long…it like hours already. Man…I’m so tired.
About 5 hours later we made it…finally! I was about to die. I basically ran out to plane and rushed outside in the opening. Wah…fresh air.
I looked around and there was a sign that said my name on it. I walked to her, “Mrs. Park?” I asked.
“Hi Chethra…you grown up. And big.” She smiled.
I giggled, “Yea…long time. Huh.” So this is the friend my mom is talking about? Mrs. Park was my teacher in elementary. Wow I’m happy it’s her I’m staying with.
“When did you move here in Korea?” I asked.
“About 4 years ago.” She smiled.
“No wonder I haven’t seen you” I said.
“Well we can catch up later, let’s go to my house.” I walked with her and into her car. I looked at the view of South Korea and me likey…

(Chethra P.O.V)

(Yesung P.O.V)

“You guys dinner is ready, get your ass down here and eat!” I yelled.
They race down to the dining room and sat down. They took a bite of the macaroni and cheese and the pouted, “What?” I asked.
“It taste so microwave like, hyung…I miss umma and appa.” Dongho cried.
I walked to him, “Aish Dongho ah, don’t cry. I miss umma too. Don’t worry they’re in a good place now in heaven.” I said trying to soothe him.
His ears got all red from crying…
We all comforted him, Dongho was hurt the most, he was umma youngest. Aish…I just wish umma and appa hadn’t died…

(End of Yesung P.O.V)

(Chethra P.O.V)

We got to the house, and she showed me my room, “Where’s your son?”
“Jaebeom? He doesn’t come home till late at night. That boy is growing up to fast. Aish…”
Jaebeom was so annoying during elementary. He probably is still annoying.
“Tomorrow you start school. It start at 8:30 am so don’t be late ok?”
“Yes Mrs. Park.”
“Ok will goodnight ok.”
“Goodnight.” I smiled.
She smiled and pulled my door close…I’m not sleepy…but I have school tomorrow…Aish, will better get sleeping…

(End of Chethra P.O.V)

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
This story is cute.
Just curious, are those you and your friends in the poster with the guys?
Yesung and Kevin are so cute!
I love love Nickhun!

Yesung seem to have issues. just cus he doesn't like thick girls doesn't mean he has to be telling his brothers to stay away from them :rolleyes:

Keep them coming! =)

khmai_babiee

sarNie Egg
lol the funny thing is that, the reason why i picked yesung as the main character is because he made a remark about 4 months ago, that he didn't like fat girls, he thinks they are lazy. so i decided to make this story lol. and yes the girls are my friends, sadly tho i'm not in it. haha. i don't like being in stories i right. so...yea...and Tina i think you guys know her. she the author of My heart in your hands. starring Pae, kwan, Aump, Win, Pinky, koy so that's her. she feature in my story.

khmai_babiee

sarNie Egg
Chapter 2

The transfer student is a fat chick?

Lol Tina...You look cute stop saying you're ugly!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Chethra P.O.V)

Wah…good sleep…ugh…
Shit! What time is it? I look at my watch, fuck! It already 7:30! Aish stupid so stupid ayah! I rush to the restroom so happy that I got one in my room; anyway…I rushed into the restroom and started washing up. This is the quickest dressing I ever done in my life. After I was done… I walked downstairs and saw Mrs. Park in the kitchen, “Good morning Mrs. Park.”
“Don’t call me Mrs. Park anymore…we’re closer than that. Call me ajumni. It would please me.” she said.
“Ok…ajumni.”
“Well, here is your breakfast, go, go, you’re going to be late.” She rushed me.
Shit I forgot!
I ran to the school which was across the street from her house, I’m so glad it is…now I don’t have rush as much as I thought I would. I walked through the entrance; great students are still walking around.
I walked to the office. There was a girl there, “Uh…a—anyong. Um…hi…I’m the new transfer student. Um…do you speak English?”
“Uh hi. Yea. Chethra right?” she pronounce Chetera.
“Um…it pronounces Jet thruh. So yea it Chethra.” I told her.
“Wow that a really nice name. Mine is Eunjae.”
“Nice to meet you.” I said.
“Same here.” She smiled, “Well here your schedule, make sure you be here on time okay. Classes already started.”
“Ok.”
I looked for my class room 2 A. dam where the hell is it? Finally I found it. I open the door and all eyes were on me, aw…I hate attention.
“Can I help you?” ok I understand that.
“Um…I’m the new transfer student.”
The teacher smiled, so that a good sign.
She turn to her class, “Everyone this, is Chethra,” wow she pronounced it right? First! “She the new transfer student from America, I hope you guys are kind to her. Come on it her first time in Korea away from her family, going to a foreign school. So give her your warm welcome alright.”
“Yes Mrs. Lin.”
She turn to me, “You may sit there, between Yesung, and Nickhun. Raise your hands gentleman.”
Two cute boys raised their hand…wow Asian hotties. I smiled at them and they looked away, assholes. I sat there, and they started talking, “Hey Khun I thought the new girl would be a hottie she ugly and fat! I want to switch seat.”
What a jerk, just because I can’t understand a lot of Korean, but I knew some and enough to help me out here. Motherfucker called me fat and ugly. I turn to glare at him, in perfect sweet English I said, “you stupid bitch, you’re lucky I’m in school, I would so pound your ass.”
He looked confused. ..
Dam idiot…
After class, I walked around the campus, I didn’t look in front of me since I was watching the stuff on each side of me, I bumped into someone, “I—I’m sorry…mianhae.”
“It ok.” He locked eyes, my face spread with happiness, “Kevin!!!”
“Chethra!” we hugged, and left.
“Wha—what are you doing here?” he asked.
“I wanted to surprise you; I ask my mom if I could transfer here, she was ok with it. So I came. My god I thought I wasn’t going to find you that easy. I missed your ass.”
“Me too, look like you haven’t changed, still tomboyish huh? You got a boyfriend already? Last time I check some dude ask you out.” He asked.
“Yea…”
“Oh.” He looked disappointed.
I laughed, “Silly. You know I don’t like those boys, of course I rejected him and I did the reject dance. Ha-ha.”
“Your still the same.” He smiled.
“So we’re in Korea now…hmm. Anyong oppa.” I did the puppy face that he loved a lot; he smiled and pats my head.
“Cute. Anyway…what class are you going now?”
“Uh…3b.”
“Great that’s my class.” He said.
“Really?” I asked.
“Yea…and my brothers are there 2, come on I’ll introduce you.”
I followed him and we went into class, then we were there, I was standing in front of 5 boys, Kevin introduced me, “You guys, remember the news about a transfer student? I found out it was my friend from America, the one I told you about? This is Chethra, she my friend from America.”
“Hi.”
“Hi, I like the way you dress, really hip hop. I’m Eli, 4th oldest.”
“Hi Eli and thanks…”
“Hey, I’m Alexander, the 3rd oldest.”
“I’m Soohyun, the 2nd oldest.”
“I’m Kibum the 5th oldest.
“I’m the 6th.” Kevin said.
“Hi…Nuna…I’m Dongho, the youngest the 7 hehe.” The cute boy said. Aw he so adorable…
“Nice to meet all of you. Where the 1st oldest?” I asked.
“He doesn’t have this class.” Kevin said.
“OO…well whatever I can always meet him later. So Kevin…how is it here?”
“It ok, although I prefer American school. But this good too.”
“Naw I like this, all Asian!!!”
“You are still the same, you Asian lover.” Kevin laughed.
“Yep Asian all the way.” I smiled.

(End of Chethra P.O.V)

(Yesung P.O.V)

Hey Khun, you know what she said? I didn’t understand.”
“Yea, I heard…while you were making fun of her, she did the same about you, she said, “you stupid bitch, you’re lucky I’m in school, I would so pound your ass.”
“That fat bitch said that?” I asked looking incredulous.
“Yea…”
“She doesn’t know who she messing with.” I said.
How dare she…
I went looking for my brother and found them among that fat chick. “Yah! What did I tell you guys?”
“Hyung?”
“Oh hyung, this is my friend, we knew each other since I was in America.”
“I don’t care. Why are you hanging with this girl didn’t I tell you not to mess with fat people.”
“Yah oppa! That mean.” Kevin yelled at me. This was the first time he ever did that.

*WHAM*

I fell to the floor, touching my now swollen lip, I stared at my attacker, the fat chick…
“Just because I can’t understand a lot of Korean, doesn’t mean I don’t know what the fuck you’re talking about you asswhip. So what if I’m fat? I’m not harming anybody. Before you run off judging every fat chick you meet, make sure you know them first. Because I’m not going to let you talk smack about me and get away with it. This is just a warning. Don’t you dare think I’m scared of you. Because boy your wrong and stupid if you think that.” She turns to Kevin, “Sorry Kevin for hitting your dumb brother. But you know me; I don’t take lightly to insult, especially when I didn’t do anything. Let’s go to class.”
They walked off without me, they walked off without me!
Don’t think this is over yet fatass. I’ll get you…you don’t know me yet…

(End of Yesung P.O.V)

(Chethra P.O.V)

Oo that asshole, I want to kick his ass. He is so lucky he’s Kevin brother. So lucky…

(End of Chethra P.O.V)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So how do you like it so far? Tell me what you think.

khmai_babiee

sarNie Egg
Chapter 3

My only worthy opponent…

Aww thanks for liking it you guys...lol, @ tracy_916- lol i love all the brothers too!!! especially Dongho. and thanks guys. really, thanks a bunch. this chapter is dedicated to you guys!!!^_^!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Yesung P.O.V)

Stupid fat bitch! She’ll pay for this. I walked to my class, touching my now swollen lip. Man this shit hurts! I sat down on my seat. When my boys came next to me.
“Hey Yesung, what the hell happen to your lip?” Jaebeom asked me.
“None of your business.” I glared at them.
“What’s with the tone?” Taecyeon asked.
“Shut up.” I told him.
“He got smack by a fat chick.” Nickhun said.
Way to ruin my image dumbass…
“Really?” Wooyoung asked he looked incredulous.
“Yah! She only beat me because I was taken by surprise.” I told them.
“Sure.” They said.
“Believe me if you know this girl I use to know, you wouldn’t say that…she one opponent you never underestimate. She is the only opponent that is worthy for me.” Jaebeom said.
“Really? You have a worthy opponent?” I laughed.
“Laugh it off dude. Believe me this girl does not take lightly to be bested. She will always challenge you.” He went on.
“I’m interested. Tell me who she is.” They asked.
I really didn’t care…
“Well as you all know I use to live in America, my hometown is in America, anyway. My umma used to work as a teacher, elementary teacher, and since I was such a hassle, she became 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, and 6th grade teacher. My teacher, so that I would stay still and not harass people. During those grade, I was still a big pest to handle, there I met this girl, she different. She never cries when someone hits her. She was…similar to me. I started making her my target, one time I flatten her bike tires, and you know what she did the next day? She took off all the tools from my bike and my bike feel apart in front of everyone. Ha-ha I remember I was so mad, but I end up laughing as I grew up. There was one time; I took a scissor to her hair, cutting it lopsided. She was so mad, the next day she super glue my ass to the chair, I pulled so hard, my ass was red and bruised up by the time it was off. Then there was the party incident, I put porno pictures and videos in her bag and it happen to be a bag check day. She was grounded for a week, and did you know what she did to me? She pants me in front of all the boys and girls in our class. We started fist fighting. And believe me she’s good with her fist. I gave her a bleeding nose and swollen cheek; she gave me a black eye and a bleeding and swollen mouth. That why there’s only one girl in this lifetime is a real opponent for me. Thinking about it I kind of miss her. I can’t do that with anyone anymore. I always wonder why I mess with her, now I know…it was because she was the fattest girl in our class. But…she was cute.”
“She was cute?” I asked, “When was a fat girl cute?”
“Leave me alone dude, she was. She had the biggest cheek and it was squeezable. Don’t worry she would never be my type.” He said.

(End of Yesung P.O.V)

(Jaebeom P.O.V)

I almost blew my cover; I can’t let him know I used to crush on that fat girl. Fuck…why she popped into my head all of a sudden?
Chethra…you still haunt me huh…

(End of Jaebeom P.O.V)

(Chethra P.O.V)

Finally it was time to go home. Aish…I said bye to Kevin and the others then headed home. I wonder what ajumni has for lunch.
I open the door to the house, “Hello ajumni.”
“Hey sweetie, how was school?”
“It was ok, made a lot friends, and as usual it all boys. I don’t handle girls. They’re to girly for me.” I blanched.
“Aish Chethra, when will you be more ladylike? You have always worn pants and you still do. You act more like a dude then a girl. Your mom had asked me if I can change you…but I don’t think I ever can.” She sighed.
“Well, I’m going to the room now. I’ll be back down later…ajumni can I take a sandwich upstairs?” I asked.
“Yea sure. Lunch will be at 3 ok. Come down then.” She said.
“But that like in 10 minutes.” I said.
“Chethra?” she warned.
“Aish…ok…madam.”
I rushed up the stairs. Washed up, dress in my boxer and my P.J on top, baggies of course. Ha-ha ajumni is going to be shocked. I smiled to myself.
I was getting ready to go downstairs, when I heard commotion downstairs…
“Why didn’t you go to school today?!” ajumni yelled.
“I did, just late.” Someone said.
“You need to take school serious. Your almost graduating.” She went on yelling.
I wanted to know who she was yelling at, and heading downstairs…
“Ajumni? Who are you yelling at?” when I got downstairs, I came face to face with a Korean dude, and dam he was hot. With his white beater on…and his baggy shorts…
“Umma who’s this?” he asked.
Umma?
“Come on Jae don’t tell me you forgot Chethra.” JAE??? As in Jaebeom?
Did I say he was hot? Dam I need to get my eyes checked…
“Chethra? That fat girl that always annoying me?” he said.
“Yah! Shut up! Before I kick your ass like I use to.” I threaten.
“Wow you’re still the same.”
“Aren’t you glad.” I said sarcastically.
“I’m still mad at you for pulling my pants down in front of people.” He said.
“Ha! You cut my hair lopsided. People were making fun of me for at least 4 months by the time my hair grew. You bitch!” I yelled at him.
“You pig!”
“You idiot!” I said.
“You fatass!” he yelled.
“You jackass!” I yelled.
“BE QUIET!!!” ajumni yelled.
We both shut up, “Now…the past is the past. You guys are living under one roof I suggest you be nice to each other. Jaebeom, Chethra is in your class, all of them make sure you take good care of her.”
“But umma.” Jaebeom whined.
“It ok ajumni…I can care for myself.” I told her.
“Nonetheless, you are under my house now, so if something happen to you I would get blame for it.” She said, “No eat.” She left.
We stared at each other and then turned away. I walked upstairs, he left outside…
Just great…I’m staying with my rival just fucken-tastic…

(End of Chethra P.O.V)

(Jaebeom P.O.V)

Chethra is here…the girl that been on my mind since a child is here with me…in my house…in my mom custody…in my school, under my watchful eyes…this time my life will get really complicated. Or is it…why do I feel so happy and annoyed at the same time. Why is she on my mind right about now? Chethra, Chethra, Chethra…fuck! Just great!!!

(End of Jaebeom P.O.V)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
How do you like this one…
Comments are appreciated…^_^

n_naruk

Cute and funny updates! Love the name pranks/tricks and name callings between Chethra and Jae.

Thanks for the updates =)

khmai_babiee

sarNie Egg
Chapter 4

Hanging out (Part 1)

(Chethra P.O.V)

It was Saturday, and I really wanted to hang out with Kevin. It’s so boring at home; ajumni wants me to hang with Jay, yea, like we’re best friends or something. No thank you.
I picked up the phone and dialed Kevin’s number.
“Hey Kevin.”
“Oh, hey Chethra, what’s up?” he asked.
“You busy?” I asked
“No why?”
“Um…I was wondering if you’d like to hang out.” I told him.
“Sure, but can the others go too?” he asked me.
“Sure. Not your judgmental brother right?” I wanted to make sure.
“He wouldn’t go.” Kevin assured me.
“Ok…well, see you then, I’ll pick you up.”
“No…I’ll pick you up.” He said.
“No, I want to. My mom just got me a new car, and just shipped it in yesterday; I want to try it out.”
“Alright…then I’ll see you later.”

(End of Chethra P.O.V)

(Yesung P.O.V)

After cooking breakfast, I went up to call those bone-head brother of mine.
I open the door, instead of sleeping like they usually do. They were up and about and ready to bounce somewhere.
“Where are you guys going?” I asked.
“Out.” Kevin said.
“I know you’re going out you smartass, but where?” I asked again.
“Out with Chethra nuna.” Dongho said.
“Chethra? Who’s that?” clearly I don’t know her.
“The girl who punched you.” Eli said.
My face heated up at the subject about my surprise attack.
“Who said you guys could go?” I nearly shouted.
“Kevin hyung.” Dongho said.
“Kevin?” I gave him that voice that meant ‘explain’.
“Chethra is my friend; we’ve done this often in America. She showed me around. It’s my turn to show her around. You can’t stop me hyung, so don’t even try.” Kevin said.
Dam that hard head, he never listen to me anyway. He got that from American people!
“Why are they going?” I asked then.
“They want to hang out with her.?” Kevin told me.
All my brothers under the care of that fatass? She’ll eat them alive! My parent would come down from heaven to kill me! oh no…not going to happen…
“Fine but I’m going too.” I decided.
“You? Go? Are you serious?” Alexander asked.
“Yea.”
“We won’t fit.” Soohyun said.
“I’ll take me car.” I told them.
They groan…dumbasses.

(End of Yesung P.O.V)

(Chethra P.O.V)

I’m so happy I got my Toyota Camry!!! I have wanted it since I saw it.
I got ready and headed downstairs. “Chethra? Where are you going?” ajumni asked me just then Jay walked in.
I glared at him, he glared back.
“I’m going out with friends.” I told her, still going eye contest with him.
“Good. Take Jay with you.”
Both of us stared at her, “WHAT?!”
“Don’t you guys dare raise your voices at me! Now then, Chethra, you’re under my care, if something happens to you I would never forgive myself. If Jay goes with you, I would be happier.”
Just great...Shit… “Ok, if he wants to I guess.”
Please say no…please say no…
“I don’t mind umma.” What???
“Good. You guys may go now.”
When we got outside I blasted at him, “WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?”
“What?” he asked innocently.
“Don’t act innocent, mister. You and I know we both hate each other, why did you agree?” I asked more like yelled.
“That’s why…I want to annoy you I’m going to, all day long.” He smiled.
“Don’t think you’ll succeed, we’ll see who annoys who.”
I got into the car and he followed, I drove to Kevin’s house after getting the direction the second time I called. I had totally forgotten to ask the first time.
While driving the dumbass had to get me riled up, “Dam, did you gain more pounds? I swear the car is tilting in your direction.”
“SHUT-UP!” I yelled.
I made a right turn at the corner and shitface made another comment, “Dam, who taught you how to drive? I think you need to take the driving test again.”
Oh my god…
We drove to a quiet neighborhood; no car came around, when dumbass Jay Park did it again…
“You know, I’m a good driver, I can teach you how to drive.”
That…is…it…
I step on the brake so hard and thank god Jay didn’t have his seat belt on. His face smash the front window, and he pulled back groaning. “What the hell is wrong with you? Are you trying to kill me? Don’t you know that shit hurt?”
I gave him my innocent look, looking like I really felt guilty, yea right… “Aw…you know I don’t drive good…why didn’t you fasten your seatbelt?” I batted my eye lashes.
He glared at me…and thank god, the rest of the ride was oh so quiet, just the way I liked it.
When we got to Kevin’s house Jaebeom was surprised.
“You know Yesung?”
“Who? No…I came for Kevin.” I told him.
Kevin and the boys came out and so did that judgmental asshole, “Asshole.”
“You know Yesung?” he asked again.
“No dumbass, I don’t know who that is.”
“That one over there.” He pointed at that asshole.
“I don’t know him.” I told Jay.
“But you kept on calling him asshole.” He reminded me.
“Because he is.” I said.
“But you said you don’t know him.” Ugh! This dumbass!
“I don’t know him personally, but I’ve met him a couple of time and both times he insulted me. Once in class and the second time is where I punched the living shit out of him, at break.” I told Jaebeom.
“So that was you?” he started laughing.
Just then Kevin and his brothers walked toward my car, “Hey Chethra.” Kevin smiled. God…he’s cute…
“Hey.”
“Jay hyung? What are you doing here? You know Chethra?” Kevin asked.
“Yea, long time.” Dumbass, he’s gonna have the wrong idea!!!
“Oh um well, uh Chethra…I know I said my older brother wasn’t going, but um, he wants to go now. But don’t worry, he’s taking his car.”
Just great! That asshole is going to ruin my day…
“I guess it ok.” I smiled at Kevin.
I turn to Jay then, “Well, your asshole of a friend is going. So go ride with him.”
“Umma told me to ride with you.” Jay said.
“Don’t use that excuse, you just want to annoy me. Get out.” I told him.
“Geez…whatever.”
After he left, Kevin and the boys got inside.
“Hey nuna, what did you say to Jay hyung? You sounded angry.” Dongho asked.
“Nothing. He was being mean.”
They made the ‘o’ sound…Kevin knew what I said, and was shaking his head. Alex and Eli did the same thing.

(End of Chethra P.O.V)

(Yesung P.O.V)

We were driving after the fat chick and my brother, I was still wondering about Jay appearance with fatass.
“Why were you with her?” I asked.
“That’s the opponent I was talking about.”
“Her?” I was shocked.
“Yea her...Dam sometimes, I believe this planet is rather small.”Jay said.
“Why is that?” I asked.
“I didn’t expect to see her again…then all of a sudden I found out she’s the exchange student and a guest at my house.”
“I feel sorry for you.” I told him.
“Yea…but at the same time, at least I get to pick on her again.” He laughed.
Weird…

(End of Yesung P.O.V)

(Jaebeom P.O.V)

you still the same Chethra I knew…and I hope you never change…

(End of Jaebeom P.O.V)

n_naruk

Wow. Chetra got a new car shipped to her in Korea. LUCKY!
Jaebeom is soo mean!
That last P.O.V. of Jaebeom got me thinking. So they knew each other before?

Keep them coming!

khmai_babiee

sarNie Egg
Chapter 4

Hanging out (Part 1)

(Chethra P.O.V)

It was Saturday, and I really wanted to hang out with Kevin. It’s so boring at home; ajumni wants me to hang with Jay, yea, like we’re best friends or something. No thank you.
I picked up the phone and dialed Kevin’s number.
“Hey Kevin.”
“Oh, hey Chethra, what’s up?” he asked.
“You busy?” I asked
“No why?”
“Um…I was wondering if you’d like to hang out.” I told him.
“Sure, but can the others go too?” he asked me.
“Sure. Not your judgmental brother right?” I wanted to make sure.
“He wouldn’t go.” Kevin assured me.
“Ok…well, see you then, I’ll pick you up.”
“No…I’ll pick you up.” He said.
“No, I want to. My mom just got me a new car, and just shipped it in yesterday; I want to try it out.”
“Alright…then I’ll see you later.”

(End of Chethra P.O.V)

(Yesung P.O.V)

After cooking breakfast, I went up to call those bone-head brother of mine.
I open the door, instead of sleeping like they usually do. They were up and about and ready to bounce somewhere.
“Where are you guys going?” I asked.
“Out.” Kevin said.
“I know you’re going out you smartass, but where?” I asked again.
“Out with Chethra nuna.” Dongho said.
“Chethra? Who’s that?” clearly I don’t know her.
“The girl who punched you.” Eli said.
My face heated up at the subject about my surprise attack.
“Who said you guys could go?” I nearly shouted.
“Kevin hyung.” Dongho said.
“Kevin?” I gave him that voice that meant ‘explain’.
“Chethra is my friend; we’ve done this often in America. She showed me around. It’s my turn to show her around. You can’t stop me hyung, so don’t even try.” Kevin said.
Dam that hard head, he never listen to me anyway. He got that from American people!
“Why are they going?” I asked then.
“They want to hang out with her.?” Kevin told me.
All my brothers under the care of that fatass? She’ll eat them alive! My parent would come down from heaven to kill me! oh no…not going to happen…
“Fine but I’m going too.” I decided.
“You? Go? Are you serious?” Alexander asked.
“Yea.”
“We won’t fit.” Soohyun said.
“I’ll take me car.” I told them.
They groan…dumbasses.

(End of Yesung P.O.V)

(Chethra P.O.V)

I’m so happy I got my Toyota Camry!!! I have wanted it since I saw it.
I got ready and headed downstairs. “Chethra? Where are you going?” ajumni asked me just then Jay walked in.
I glared at him, he glared back.
“I’m going out with friends.” I told her, still going eye contest with him.
“Good. Take Jay with you.”
Both of us stared at her, “WHAT?!”
“Don’t you guys dare raise your voices at me! Now then, Chethra, you’re under my care, if something happens to you I would never forgive myself. If Jay goes with you, I would be happier.”
Just great...Shit… “Ok, if he wants to I guess.”
Please say no…please say no…
“I don’t mind umma.” What???
“Good. You guys may go now.”
When we got outside I blasted at him, “WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?”
“What?” he asked innocently.
“Don’t act innocent, mister. You and I know we both hate each other, why did you agree?” I asked more like yelled.
“That’s why…I want to annoy you I’m going to, all day long.” He smiled.
“Don’t think you’ll succeed, we’ll see who annoys who.”
I got into the car and he followed, I drove to Kevin’s house after getting the direction the second time I called. I had totally forgotten to ask the first time.
While driving the dumbass had to get me riled up, “Dam, did you gain more pounds? I swear the car is tilting in your direction.”
“SHUT-UP!” I yelled.
I made a right turn at the corner and shitface made another comment, “Dam, who taught you how to drive? I think you need to take the driving test again.”
Oh my god…
We drove to a quiet neighborhood; no car came around, when dumbass Jay Park did it again…
“You know, I’m a good driver, I can teach you how to drive.”
That…is…it…
I step on the brake so hard and thank god Jay didn’t have his seat belt on. His face smash the front window, and he pulled back groaning. “What the hell is wrong with you? Are you trying to kill me? Don’t you know that shit hurt?”
I gave him my innocent look, looking like I really felt guilty, yea right… “Aw…you know I don’t drive good…why didn’t you fasten your seatbelt?” I batted my eye lashes.
He glared at me…and thank god, the rest of the ride was oh so quiet, just the way I liked it.
When we got to Kevin’s house Jaebeom was surprised.
“You know Yesung?”
“Who? No…I came for Kevin.” I told him.
Kevin and the boys came out and so did that judgmental asshole, “Asshole.”
“You know Yesung?” he asked again.
“No dumbass, I don’t know who that is.”
“That one over there.” He pointed at that asshole.
“I don’t know him.” I told Jay.
“But you kept on calling him asshole.” He reminded me.
“Because he is.” I said.
“But you said you don’t know him.” Ugh! This dumbass!
“I don’t know him personally, but I’ve met him a couple of time and both times he insulted me. Once in class and the second time is where I punched the living shit out of him, at break.” I told Jaebeom.
“So that was you?” he started laughing.
Just then Kevin and his brothers walked toward my car, “Hey Chethra.” Kevin smiled. God…he’s cute…
“Hey.”
“Jay hyung? What are you doing here? You know Chethra?” Kevin asked.
“Yea, long time.” Dumbass, he’s gonna have the wrong idea!!!
“Oh um well, uh Chethra…I know I said my older brother wasn’t going, but um, he wants to go now. But don’t worry, he’s taking his car.”
Just great! That asshole is going to ruin my day…
“I guess it ok.” I smiled at Kevin.
I turn to Jay then, “Well, your asshole of a friend is going. So go ride with him.”
“Umma told me to ride with you.” Jay said.
“Don’t use that excuse, you just want to annoy me. Get out.” I told him.
“Geez…whatever.”
After he left, Kevin and the boys got inside.
“Hey nuna, what did you say to Jay hyung? You sounded angry.” Dongho asked.
“Nothing. He was being mean.”
They made the ‘o’ sound…Kevin knew what I said, and was shaking his head. Alex and Eli did the same thing.

(End of Chethra P.O.V)

(Yesung P.O.V)

We were driving after the fat chick and my brother, I was still wondering about Jay appearance with fatass.
“Why were you with her?” I asked.
“That’s the opponent I was talking about.”
“Her?” I was shocked.
“Yea her...Dam sometimes, I believe this planet is rather small.”Jay said.
“Why is that?” I asked.
“I didn’t expect to see her again…then all of a sudden I found out she’s the exchange student and a guest at my house.”
“I feel sorry for you.” I told him.
“Yea…but at the same time, at least I get to pick on her again.” He laughed.
Weird…

(End of Yesung P.O.V)

(Jaebeom P.O.V)

you still the same Chethra I knew…and I hope you never change…

(End of Jaebeom P.O.V)

khmai_babiee

sarNie Egg
Chapter 5

Hanging out (Part 2)

(Chethra P.O.V)

We arrive at Latte World. I need some frappuccino. We got inside, and I paid for all seven of us, those 2 can pay for their own shit!
We sat at the table near the window I got to sit next to my Kevin.
1 minute later Jaebeom and asswhip came in, bought their drink and sat down not far from us.
“Hey Chethra? What’s the deal between you and Jaebeom hyung?”
“We’re long time rivals”
“Yup. Long time, since I was 5 years old. Even now we still hate each other.” I told him.
“Oh…” he smiled then.
“Tell me the truth, your brother only came because he heard that I was the one you were going to hang with right?” I asked.
“*Deep sigh* yea” he sighed.
“That judgmental asshole.” I growl with my fist clenched tight.
Kevin stared at me, “That judgmental asshole you are talking about is my brother.”
“I’m sorry, but he really gets on my nerve.”
“Yea he does that a lot.” We both started laughing.

(End of Chethra P.O.V)

(Yesung P.O.V)

What the hell is wrong with me? I keep on sneezing….if I keep this up I might sneeze my brains out.
“Hey Yesung? What do you think they’re laughing about?” Jay asked me.
“I don’t know...Achoo!” fuck. I started sniffling. Dam what are they talking about? I looked at my dumbass brother and that fatass sitting and laughing, so close as if they were couples or something…COUPLE? Hell no! Over my sweet dead body!

(End of Yesung P.O.V)

(Jaebeom P.O.V)

I looked over at Chethra she look so happy, so carefree…does Chethra like Kevin? Does he likes her? I won’t allow that, ever…

(End of Jaebeom P.O.V)

(Chethra P.O.V)

After Latte World, I drove the boys to the Amusement Park. We bought the tickets and race for the rides.
The 2 boneheads also bought tickets.
“Hey you guys, let’s go ride that big one.” I said.
“Sure.” We race to the line, behind me both of the jackasses was following.
It was our turn, “I want the front! Kevin you’re going with me!” I grabbed Kevin and sat at the front of the coaster. Dam I’m excited.
In the coaster: starting from the front, Kevin and I, Soohyun and Dongho, Eli and Alex, Kibum and dumbass Yesung and Jaebeom with a total stranger. The ride started, going up probably more than 100 feet up in the air, my god…the drop.
We dropped 100 feet down, screaming our heads off I took that chance and held tightly to Kevin’s hand. His hand was warm and comfortable, we locked eyes for a couple of seconds, I smiled he smiled. Wow I’m content.
After the ride, we went on the other rides. We spent the whole day of ride I think it was time to go home now. I drove the boys home, when we got to Kevin’s house the boys bid their farewells but Kevin stayed to talk with me, “I had a great time today.” Kevin told me.
“Aren’t I supposed to say that? Kevin, I had a great time spending it with you and your family…except for your older brother. Hehe can’t enjoy his company sorry.”
“It’s ok…” he smiled.
He then said goodnight and smiled at me one last time.
So far my day was great, right until Jaebeom entered my car, “So…you had fun?” he asked.
“Yea, until you came 5 seconds ago, now I’m mad again.”
He made no comment on that, I started driving when Jaebeom started talking to me, “Let me ask you a question.”
“What?”
“You like Kevin don’t you?” he asked.
“Ok…what’s with the serious tone…” I laughed it off.
“Do you?” he asked again.
“Jay. It’s not your business.” I don’t get him, one minute we’re fighting like one of us have to die, then the next he acts as if he was my jealous lover. Weird…
We got home…weird…he hadn’t annoyed me since that little talk…what with him? When we got home I started walking to the house when suddenly Jay grabbed me, he pulled me into his arms and his lips and my lips met, he made the first move my kissing me, then thrusting his tongue into my mouth…I was shocked…instead of being mad like normal girls, I enjoyed it.
For some reason I wanted him to kiss me…I kissed him back. He slid his hand to my belly when suddenly Kevin face came into my head, I pulled away and slapped Jay in the face, “don’t do that again, it not funny. Don’t try this attack with me…I won’t go running off crying like a baby. So don’t try this again because next time won’t be a slap it would be your dick that gets the beating. “

(End of Chethra P.O.V)

(Jaebeom P.O.V)

It wasn’t a joke…I love you, I just figured it out…I don’t know why or how…but the thought of you liking Kevin…it infuriates me…”

(End of Jaebeom P.O.V)

khmai_babiee

sarNie Egg
Chapter 6

Confession…*Slightly Rated*

(Chethra P.O.V)

How dare he kiss me, why did I even let him? Ugh! That was the lowest joke ever!
I rinse my mouth…ugh…nasty! After rinsing my mouth, I went to check my email.
Khmai_mom had just logged in:
Cool mom is on!

*Chat Mode*

Khmai_babiee logged in:

Khmai_babiee: Hi mom

Khmai_mom: what are u doing?

Khmai_babiee: I just got back from hanging out with Kevin

Khmai_mom: Cool… tell him I say hi
Khmai_babiee: Ok

Khmai_mom: So what’s new?

Khmai_babiee: I miss u mom

Khmai_mom: Me too *sniffle*

Khmai_babiee: Mom… g2g I’m sleepy

Khmai_mom: Aw…ok, I love you ^_^

Khmai_babiee you are no logged out…)

*End Chat Mode*

*Deep sigh* I miss my mom…

(End of Chethra P.O.V)

*Monday, school day*

(Chethra P.O.V)

Yesterday, I avoided Jaebeom all day, man…this so annoying.
I walked to class and saw judgmental jerk, Jaebeom the lame joker, the cute boy I met who I sat next to…I think his name is Nickhun…and then a bunch of boys with them. I didn’t see them before…I caught Jaebeom staring at me I glared at him.

(End of Chethra P.O.V)

(Yesung P.O.V)

Fatass…
“Hey Jay? Is that the transfer student…she kinda big no? Wooyoung asked.
“Yea…” Jay answered.
“And the same chick who busted Yesung’s lips.” Dumbass Nickhun laughed.
That asshole…
“Really?” all the guys were interested.
“That was a cheap shot! I didn’t even know.” I defended myself.
“What’s her name?” Junsu asked.
“Why are you interested?” I asked.
“No reason…so what’s her name?” he persistently asked.
“Chethra…her name is Chethra.” Jaebeom told them.
“Chethra…pretty name.” Taecyeon said.
Yea…it’s pretty nice.” Nickhun said.
“What so nice about it?” I asked seriously they’re making it a big deal. It’s not all that great.
“Your still mad because she punched you.” Chansung accused me.
“No I’m not.” I told him.
“Uh…huh…” he murmured.
“Well…if she beats your ass, then that means she’s cool enough to be with. I’m going to introduce myself.” Wooyoung said.
Idiot…

(End of Yesung P.O.V)

(Chethra P.O.V)

I was writing down the lecture, when someone called me.
“Chethra right?”
I turn to look at the cute Korean boy who approached me, “Uh…yea…”
“Cool, my name is Wooyoung.” He smiled.
Wow…what a cute smile, I smiled too.
“Cute.” Did he just say cute?”
“If you ever need company, find me.” he smiled then left.
Wow…that was something…
After class I went to see Kevin, he look agitated.
“Kevin, what’s wrong?” I asked.
“Nothing,” he smiled, “You want to take a walk?”
“Sure.” I smiled.
It was pretty awkward it the first time seeing Kevin not being able to mouth a word.
“Kevin…are you sure you’re alright?”
“*Deep sigh* no I’m not okay. It’s killing me; I’ve been holding it for so long. And I don’t know if I can anymore.” He was stressing like crazy. But I am confused…what is he talking about?
“Kevin, what are you talking about?” I’m worried.
“I love you and it ok if you don’t just forget I said that.” He ranted, and then he looked relief and scared at the same time.
How cute…this should tell him…
I snake my arms around his neck and kissed him. He was shocked at first, but then he was kissing me back. I let it go on for about a minute or too then pulled out of the kiss.
He looked dazed, “does that mean?”
I smiled, “What do you think it means?” wow I sound so flirty and calm, especially when my heart is beating like crazy.
He smiled then, and this time when he kissed me, it was sweet, savoring, memorable…and only for me…

(End of Chethra P.O.V)

(Yesung P.O.V)

All my boys and I walked down the hallway when I came across the 2 person that just walked in the hallway…the 2 person that almost gave me a heart attack…
Kevin and that fatass kissing? I wanted to rip my hair into shreds. My cute little brother in the hand of that ugly fatass…
“Dam…I was planning to holla at her.” Wooyoung actually sounded disappointed.
I looked at Jay who suddenly stormed out, “What’s his problem?” Junsu asked.
“I have no idea…” Junho answered.
And me…I want to cry…

(End of Yesung P.O.V)

(Jaebeom P.O.V)

Why? Why him?! I knew her first! I loved you first! I won’t lose her to you Kevin…

(End of Jaebeom P.O.V)

(Chethra P.O.V)

Kevin drove me home then he kissed me good night. I walked inside with a smile on my face.
When I got inside, I notice ajumni wasn’t home. Oh yea…she said she was going to be in late today.
I walked into my room took my night gown and my panties, and then I headed into the restroom and took a nice warm bath…
When suddenly something occurred to me…did I lock my room door? Oh well…it not like anything is going to happen…
After I showered, I put on my panties and night gown and went outside to my room.
Hmm…that’s weird…I couldn’t sworn my door was wide open. Mow it’s closed and locked.
I examined the door more closely, hope it’s locked.
When I turn around I almost had a heart attack.
“Jay! What the hell! You scared me!” I yelled.”Chethra…”he stared at me weirdly, up and down. And he looked of balanced, “Jay, are you drunk? If you are go to sleep.”
“Why Kevin?”
“What are you talking about?” ok …he acting weird. He came closer.
“Dude, your drunk, go to your room.” I backed away slowly.
He suddenly lunged at me then, when he got me, he pushed me to my bed, I bounced once, he grabbed my arm and pinned me to the bed, “Jay let go of me…this is not funny.”
“No…” I started fighting him his lips caught mine. But I wasn’t ready to be bullied yet. I bit his lips.
“Ah Fuck!”
I pushed him off of me, but he caught me in time before I got to the door, he punched me in the mid section, I doubled over, “Uh…”
He pushed me back on the bed, “Don’t Jay.”
“I love you for awhile now Chethra, don’t fight me” I heard him say.
“But I don’t love you Jay.” I manage to say.
He loomed over me, his body between my legs, holding himself up on one hand while the other hand fondles my breast…
“I always wonder who your huge breast will fill my hands, now I know.” He then put no now erect nipple into his mouth the only barrier that cover my nipple was my thin blue night gown.
He started suckling…what is this feeling…
“Uh…”
He slid one hand down my stomach, as his mouth pulled harder onto my nipple, why can’t I fight him…ugh…
Pulling my night gown up to my hips he went inside my panties, he rub my flesh, a place I never knew could make a girl squirm.
“N—N—uh…J—J—Jay…S—S—Stop.” That’s when Kevin came into my head.
As strong as I can get, I used that strength to push him off of me. While he was sprawling on the floor I punched him out cold…
“You drunken asshole!”
Did he really mean it…does he really love me?
I dragged him to his room…what he did was wrong even if he supposedly loved me. But I’ll forgive him…since he was influence by alcohol…
I went to sleep that night…but couldn’t his confession got me wondering…do I love Kevin or am I falling for Jaebeom…

(End of Chethra P.O.V)

khmai_babiee

sarNie Egg
Chapter 7

Encounter with Yesung the Great Jerk!

(Chethra P.O.V)

I went to school the next day…I was so exhausted so tired…didn’t even get to sleep yet. All thanks to Jaebeom that dam jerk!
Man…
“Chethra!”
“Oh Kevin”—
I didn’t even get to finish my sentence when Kevin captured my lips with his with a searing kiss…mm…that’s hot…
“Good morning babe…”
“What was that?” I asked.
“A good morning kiss…” he said.
“If you call that a morning kiss then wow…” he blushed.
“Oh, today my hyung Eli is throwing a birthday for his best friend since her parent won’t be home in time to celebrate her birthday. He’s nice that’s why.”
I smiled, “So…”
“You want to go?”
“You sure?” I asked him.
“Yea…”
“Hm…mmm….ok.” he hugged me and smiled.

*After School*

When we got to Kevin’s house there was so many people…wow…
“Nuna!” Dongho came out rushing to me. He hugged me tightly.
“Wow…is that how it feels when you hug thick people?”
“Dongho!” Kevin yelled at him.
“What?”
“It’s ok…here I’ll hug you harder.” And I did.
“Oh! You came.” Eli said.
He hugged me and gave me a kiss on the cheek, “hey hyung…that’s my girlfriend…it would make me happy if you don’t get to close to her.” Kevin said hugging me to his chest as of protectively.
“Yea, Yea, You’re lucky to have her.” I blushed.
Kevin and I walked around meeting people, most of them were really nice people everything was fine, until they walked in…

(End of Chethra P.O.V)

(Yesung P.O.V)

What the hell? Fat people aren’t allowed in my house! Kevin…he breaks my rules over and over again…1st was being friends with fat people, 2nd is dating the fat chick, and now he invites the fat bitch to my house!
I walked away from the party to chill down…

(End of Yesung P.O.V)

(Chethra P.O.V)

I looked at him…and he stared back, I can’t face the guy right now, “Kevin babe, I’m going to the restroom to freshen up. I’ll be back.”
I walked into the house, looking for something to drink…
“Having fun?”
“You…”
“What are you doing here?” Yesung asked.
I decided to piss him off a little, “I’m your brother’s girlfriend. He invites me of course I’m going to come.” I even gave him a smile.
“I don’t know what he sees in you? You’re fat, ugly, and not to mention not even Korean.” Yesung said.
“Let me tell you something about yourself, your judgmental, racist, and stupid. I usually think the youngest need more time growing up, but you…you need more time to grow up because I’m not talking to a man, I’m talking to a kid.
I started to walk away when he stopped me with a question, “Did you fuck him already? Is that why he so stuck on you?”

*WHAM*

“Don’t ever disrespect me like that.” He suddenly grabbed my arm and pushed me to the kitchen wall, “Your mad now? Was I on the spot? But even if he did fuck you…how good can you be?”

*THUNK*
I kneed him between his thighs, “Touch me again asshole and you’ll regret it for sure…”
I walked back to Kevin, “Why did you take so long? I was going to go look for you.”
“I was distracted by your baby picture, babe…you were so cute.” I told him.
“Aw…how about now? I’m not?” he pouted.
I kissed him… “You still are…”

(End of Chethra P.O.V)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the late update!!! will i gave
you 2 chapter so enjoy.