Fated -One Shot- (COMPLETED)

littledummy

sarNie Hatchling
[SIZE=11pt]…[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=9pt]The following is a work of fiction. The events and characters are fictional and do not represent anyone in real life. No offence is intended towards anyone.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]Fated[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=9pt]© 2013. All Rights Reserved to littledummy aka Alie. @ Asianfuse - Please do not distribute without permission. Copyright or Violation without the author consent will not be tolerated.[/SIZE]
 ​
[SIZE=11pt]…[/SIZE]​
 ​
[SIZE=9pt]Started | [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]…September 4, 2013[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=9pt]Status | [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]Completed…[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=9pt]Last updated | [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]October 23, 2014[/SIZE]​
 ​
[SIZE=11pt]…[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=11pt]Okay, though I don’t have any new story posted up beside My Taboo Love, I’m actually on a writer’s block for one of the story that will soon be posted sometime this year, hopefully, I’m crossing my fingers. Like everyone who is jumbling with school and work, it’s kind of hard to put in time for things we enjoy doing. I really wish for a miracle to happen, just to ease down my busy life, [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]especially since I have two jobs, going to school fulltime and babysitting my baby sister, but I guess it’s better than before where I worked four jobs, with the exception two of them being at the same workplace, and going part time school with babysitting my baby sister and making sure I send my little sister to school. Gosh I still do all those things, what am I saying, it’s still the same as before.[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] One of these days, I’ll have a mental breakdown. Anywho back on track, since I’m on a writer’s block, I wrote something really quick so excuse my mistakes.[/SIZE]​
 ​
[SIZE=9pt]-Alie[/SIZE]​

littledummy

sarNie Hatchling
[SIZE=11pt]…[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=11pt]They said it rained on the day we both met.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Mother said it was fate that brought us together, a miracle for me to have found him. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]However, I believe it was a coincidence for everything to have happen.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Yet in a way, we were bound to have met, due to whatever reasons, our encounter was plan by the heavens.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]We were so different, Hunter and I.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]In forms that could possibly make it perfect, but like everything else, perfectionist has its limits.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]And when perfect was imperfect, it was the day Hunter perished from the world.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Because when fate brought us together, fate also made plan to separate us.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]…[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=11pt]Here is a little sneak peek as I finish the rest of this one shot.[/SIZE]​
 ​
[SIZE=9pt]-Alie[/SIZE]​

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi alie tyvm wif this new ff despite yr busy schedule appreciate it v much n look forward 2 read further ! feels like a tearjerker ! take yr time n take care, wif appreciation, key ! o

littledummy

sarNie Hatchling
[SIZE=11pt]…[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=11pt]I watch as the rain outside drop onto the hard concrete ground. The sun has hidden behind the gray clouds, and the winds are rushing through trees not allowing any rest. I reach down to my abdomen smoothing my little lump that has form and growing with the passing days.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]I smile upon the memories, and to the lovely rain showering mother earth with its great gift. Looking past through the memories and the many wishful dreams, I see a face that has disappear. The strong structure of his jaw leading up to his forehead. His nose that used to nuzzle between my neck, and the lips that used to capture mine linger within the missing touch of the unforgettable.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Gazing down to where my hands lay, droplets of water drip landing onto my fingers leaving a trail of wetness. Something I have done countless of times reminiscing the feelings I have yet to forget.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Hunter and I met by accident but mom said it was fate that brought us together. And by fate, we happen to meet again. Thinking back, I wonder if on that day, I happen to not had gone out. Would our encounter happen some kind of way? Or would the name Hunter ever existed to be spoken of and would he just be another stranger walking along the busy city streets? Who created our destiny and how did it begin?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Whatever bound Hunter and I together knew the consequences to this game that has been implicated upon us both. The unpredictable greatly turn into a devastation.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Droplets of water fell from the sky while I watch the crane pull up the black car that was in the water. Inside was empty, yet it is his car. The officer next to me asked the question I had already confirm myself and all I could do was just nod, afraid to speak, to hear the sound of my voice.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Lowering my eyes not wanting to look at the car any longer, I can hear the crowd behind me questioning what had happen. The flicker of blue and red lights reflect on the rails indicted an accident and part of the railings had gone missing. In the water I notice five diver ready to do a search and as each one disappear, my whole body went numb. The coldness erupt spreading to the tips of my fingers and toes, the voice of the officer and the people behind me has been push back, only leading to the fast beat of my heart drumming within my ears.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]The agony of waiting and the answer I was afraid to accept crept one by one when all five diver came back up with empty hands. I can feel my knees weakening and the world slowly swirl around me, before I can take a breath, everything turn black and I was left with darkness.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Moving away from the window, I went to sit on the long chair covering myself with a baby blue quilt. I sat looking across the room and out the window rubbing my abdomen in circles allowing the little comfort for me to smile.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]“Your father was a romantic. Even when he was demanding, he does it with his heart. A proud man he was and persuasive when he wanted to be. Though I did not like him back then, never once had I regret not agreeing to his crazy proposal. I guess, everything turn out the way it should.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Hunter sat in front of me. Like always he wore that serious look, the business look. I have never liked that look or him personally. One word to describe the man, arrogant jerk.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]“Let’s get marry.” He spoke as if it was like tossing a piece of paper away.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]I gave him a look as if he was joking and had gone mad, but his face stand to what he spoke.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]He spoke again not giving me a chance to even speak up.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]“It is good for both of us and very beneficial. You want your parents to stop worrying about you being single and I want my father off my back about marriage. The only way out is for us to get marry. It’s profitable, I am not looking much into how my wife would be, though you can slightly pass and I can accept your flaws.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Did he just insult me? As if I will want to marry him.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]“Mom, dad, I am getting marry.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Okay, okay. I said I would not marry him, but he made some good points during our talk and I had to agree, it is better this way. I mean, though I know he is the most annoying man on earth, he is a one package deal.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]“…marry? To whom?”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Mom had ask waiting for an answer while dad has on an unbelievable look. I find that strange.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]“Will, honey, who is this lucky young man.” Dad ask this time waiting patiently for my reply.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Very strange for sure, dad does not wait patiently for anything and anything involving me was never patient in his eyes.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]“Um…it is actually. How do I say this?”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]It became silent for a while as I try to find the right words and figuring how dad can be so calm about the situation at hand. I know for a fact he would explode with questions and demand to meet the man who stolen my world from him.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]“Ally?”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Turning to the voice that had called out. There stood Hunter, dress in his expensive suits, like always. Doesn’t he have any other clothes besides those formal attire?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]“Hunter, how have you been?” Mom stood up and gave him a light hug before Hunter shook dad hand.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]“I am well, how about uncle and yourself?” Hunter ask sitting down next to me and grab my hand to hold.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Mom was going to answer back, but stop when she saw his movements and nearly squeak her words out. As for dad, I wasn’t sure what I saw in his eyes but he seems fishy as if he already known the young man who asked for my hand was Hunter. Unless, dad does know because Hunter could had went to ask for permission? Ugh, maybe I should had said, ‘screw you and find your own bride.’[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]“Mom, Hunter ask me to marry him and I have agree.” I force a smile.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]“Your grandma was shocked. She had asked so much question when we finally got home. I had lied and told her I feel in love with your father and even if it was a lie, I didn’t know how much it was the truth the lie has become.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]I watch as the guy I came to like stood in front of me hand in hand with one of my co-worker, Stacy Brown. I thought things was going pretty well between us, but looks like I was wrong. The silence between us became awkward and I can feel myself going numb.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]“What a surprise to see you here, Ally.” Stacy spoke trying to get rid of the awkwardness.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]The fast move of him letting go of her hand surprise Stacy as she question him with his action. Ignoring the person next to him, he took steps coming closer to me but stop to look at someone behind me.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]A firm hand was place on my lower back and a masculine voice begin to speak, “I was looking for you Ally. Is everything okay here?”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]I did not realize I was holding my breath till I turn to look at Hunter. His concern eyes spoke with worry yet his serious face was not liking what had happen.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]The numbness has suddenly evaporated and warmth replace an unknown sensation within my body. For all I know, I am grateful to have Hunter here.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]“Everything is fine, bump into an old friend and co-worker.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]With his hand still on my back, Hunter use his other free hand waiting for a hand shake.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]After our goodbyes, Hunter never bother to remove his hand away. We walked in silence, not an awkward but a pleasant silent.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]When we were finally out of the festival, Hunter drop his hand from my back and grab my hand leading me to the waiting car across the street.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]I can feel the heat between our intertwined hands but the unknowable flush on my checks was unexplainable. His hold is gentle but possessive, however it cause my inside to feel like butterflies. Even when we were seated in the car, he was still holding onto my hand that is place on top of his lap. His face blank but his eyes spoke another story. I was not sure what I was feeling but the feeling I felt was soothing and protective.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]“Our meeting was something you would not call pleasant. He was awfully ruthless and demanding. Your father was not someone who will easily forget and brush it off as if it is nothing. He went out of his way to getting what he wants. Sure enough, he got what he wanted.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]“Thank you.” I smile to the cashier and walked out of the fast food with my extra caramel Frappuccino. I usually don’t drink coffee in the early morning but somehow today was too beautiful not to have one.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]The weather was perfect, the sun shining down and it was not too hot or cold. Walking along with the other stranger on the busy sidewalk, I cannot help but enjoy the tasted of coldness washing down my throat and the sensation of happiness the world has given me.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]But perfect cannot prevent what was going to happen in the next moment. With everyone rushing to their destination, people begin to bump into each other and when the strangers starts to push their way through, anything can go flying.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Looking from my hand which was holding my empty Frappuccino and to the person behind me who was soak. I could not help but felt regretful and apologetic. Reaching for my bag as I search for my cloth attempting to help the stranger from getting clean and from the look on his face, he was not too happy with what just happen.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]He snatch my cloth out of my hand and starts wiping his face still looking at me in the eyes. Chills ran down my spine and the process of opening my lips to apologize did not help much when he grab for my wrist as my empty cup fell and he drag me to a secluded park. We both stood in front of a fountain as he turn to face me just staring and waiting.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]I cannot help but question him. Yet he stood there and eyes still on me. He reach to undo his tie and loosen the first two buttons of his stain gray collar shirt. Taking my hand once more he put the wet tie in my hand and continue to unbutton his shirt.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]My eyes became wide and before I knew it, the flesh of his skin came to view. Still in shock, I did not realize he had place something in my other hand until I felt the wetness seep through my fingers. Looking to see what it was, I found a cloth, it was not mine so I assume the blue cloth belong to the stranger in front of me. Suddenly it click and my hands were form into a fist while I glare at him with disgust.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]“I’m waiting.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]I had to hold my breath back when he finally spoke. It was like trying not to faint from the way words came out of his lips, magical.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Snapping out of the world of wonderland, I found myself face to face with the stranger. Pushing him back, I distance myself from him and threw the wet cloth at him and dropping his tie on the ground before getting far away.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]When I finally got to work and sat down on the desk chair, my work phone rang, “Ally Rose speaking.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]“Good morning Ally, this is Nancy.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]“Morning Nancy. How may I help you?”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]“Do you remember the function that is happening today?”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]“Yes, the one at noon.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]“Will, it seems like my flight has been delay for another two to three hours due to the storm here and I was hoping if you can go in my place? I know it is a lot to ask and you have your work to deal with but you are the only one I trust. Also you are good at what you do. So, can you help me, please?”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]I hand out business cards to the suited men and women with a smile on and begin to explain what our small business can benefit. What I did not realize was that, through my long and boring speech, there was someone behind the crowd of business people who look awfully familiar yet I ignore the feeling finishing off with a smile. By the time the crowd had empty. The stranger is still there looking at me. Something click in my head and soon realization hit me.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]“We meet again, Miss Rose.” He came up to me with an out stretch hand waiting for mine.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]“Ally.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]My boss spoke from behind as he came to stand next to me looking from the stranger in front of us and back to me with a questioning look.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]“My name is Hunter Cross. I am interested in knowing more about your small enterprise.”  He retrieve his hand back denying my boss out stretch hand.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]The awkwardness disappear from boss and was replace with a wide smile, “ah well yes, I guarantee…”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]“I would like to speak with Miss Rose, alone.” Hunter interrupts and look at me not bothering to even glance at my boss for any approval.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]“Uh-yes. Sure. Ally.” Boss looks at me giving me the thumbs up before leaving us alone.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]“We are not interested in signing anything with you.” I spoke sternly when boss was out of sight.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]“Are you sure of that?” A small smirk form at the corner of his lip while he casually put his hands inside his pockets.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Keeping my head held high I stare him in the eyes “not interested.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]He nod, smirk gone replace by a serious look and moving a little closer towards me, “if so, I will make things happen you will wish to never decline me and it will not be nice either.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Not budging from my spot I challenge him with his action. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]“Feisty aren’t you Miss Rose.” He step back giving space between us but still serious, “you do not want to mess with me Miss Rose. I will damage you in seconds and can do even worse.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]“I am still sticking to my same words, not interested.” The look in his eyes deepen as the tiny hair behind my neck went up, but I kept my confidence on not allowing him to be the dominant one.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt] “Very well, I will buy off anyone who tries to work with this pathetic enterprise you call business and trust me, I mean everyone. The decision is in your hand, what you choose will affect everyone you work with, even that boss of yours.” He spoke every word with authority not allowing an ounce change the tone of his voice.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]“Are you threatening me.” I ask not as a question but a statement.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]“It is not a threat Miss Rose, it is call doing business and I am sure you understand where I stand.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]The confidence in me vanish as I thought of the outcome of everyone who worked so hard in putting this small enterprise to where it is now.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]“It is nice working with you Miss Rose. I will have my secretary call for our official meeting. Good day.” He nod with a smirk before turning around to walk towards the exit.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]I have just sealed my life with the devil.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]“Through our first encounter, it was not really our first meeting. I met your father a long time ago. It is unimaginable that what I thought was only coincident will become more than that. Your father knew who I was. It was I, who forgotten.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Moments ago the sun was shining down but was soon hidden behind dark gray of clouds. Small droplets begin to fall and soon it starts to pour heavily.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Little Ally held onto her umbrella and watch as the rain rush down while everyone ran for cover trying to avoid getting wet. Yet she stood there listening to the water and heavy steps against pavement. The weather stiff and thunder are heard from a distance. Wind begin to brush by making it harder for little Ally to maintain her umbrella still.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]When the sidewalk was finally clear. Ally walk towards her destination, the park. The place where her father pass by every day when he gets off work. On her way to a particular bench, she stumble upon a figure who lay on her special bench.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Curious, she walk closer and when she stood right in front of the figure. It turn out to be a little boy dress in hospital clothes. Reaching out to wake him up, Ally felt the warmth coming from him. Panic struck her as she went onto her knees not minding about the wet ground wetting her dress. She used the umbrella to block the rain from hitting his face and took his hand and held onto it hoping nothing happens to him.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]He open his eyes and shivery look at her before closing them again.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Minutes later, Ally heard her father calling for her. But she did not budge or call back. She held on tightly to the little boy who slept soundlessly on the bench. Her little heart tighten, scare and unsure what to do.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]“Ally, who is that?” Her father spoke from behind her.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Turning around she look at her father in tears, “daddy.” [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]“Your father, he made sure everything was possible even if he had to go to the extreme to make me happy, he will make sure I had that smile on. A man who knows what he wants and a man of his words. Everything he has done and every word he has spoken of, your father wanted me to know how much he loves me. And with time, not a day have I not heard him say those words of love.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]After finishing applying some light make up and put on my new royal blue cocktail dress, I was set and ready to meet up with some of my girls. Most of them were already mothers and some were expecting, I will be the only one who is childless. I guess being marry into a loveless relationship, children are not on the list. With a small smile at my reflection in the mirror, I told myself to have fun and try to enjoy the night. Closing the door behind me, Hunter stood a couple feet away as he stare me down with wonder in his eyes. Just when I was about to take my step, he rush towards me having my back hit against the door. His palms slam onto the wall blocking my way out while I stood still looking at him. The flare in his eyes roam my body while I became uncomfortable with his gazing the little fabric I am wearing.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]“Change into something else or you are not going out.” The warning in his voice spoke with danger as his eyes came to meet mine.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Frighten by his tone, I control my fear and look him in the eyes challenging him.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]It took a minute before he slid his arm down and back to his side. He gave me one more look before he turn around and walk away with his head hung low. When he was finally out of sight, I let out the breath I was holding in and continue my way to the front door.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Getting into my car, ready to pull out but I stop to look at the big beautiful house, everything about it felt empty and lonely. I look up towards his office window, dark inside yet I knew he was looking down at me. The noise from my cellphone stop me from going back in to change my outfit. Putting my phone back into my clutch as the text I receive from the girls has ask me to ‘hurry up, everyone is waiting.’ made me put the car into drive as I sigh and drove away heading to my destination.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Hours later after the gathering with the girls, I was finally home. Walking inside the dark house, I did not need to feel my way around, the moon seep through the opening crack of the windows guiding me towards the stairs. I stop half way when I saw a figure sitting at the top with his head down, waiting. I knew who it was and just stood on my spot observing his frame. His head starts to move up and his gaze fell onto me. Chills ran down my spine but I push the feeling away.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Hunter begin to stand, he look at me once more and turn around to go to his office leaving me at the stairway.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Letting the water run in the shower, I look at myself in the bathroom mirror. My tire eyes greeted me and the lonely emptiness speak out from my almonds orbs. I took off my outfit and walk into the running warm water. Refreshment wash over my aching body as I allow the water to run down every inch of skin. Memories of my wedding flashes before my eyes and further back to the frappuccino accident and the promise contract to both companies. Even after everything that had happen, he slowly crept within my skin and carve his name within my heart. It happen unexpected, at first it was the small gesture he would do from opening the door and to making sure I had eaten. Follow by the touching on my small back and holding my hand. I soon learn that the deeper I gone in, it is easy to notice every bit about him.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]It was past midnight when I was done showering, my back hit the soft comfort of the bed and slowly I sunk into the mattress with the cover keeping me warm. A small pounding begin to throb in my head, mumbling at the pain I turn to my side trying to rub off the wariness aching. After a while the pain went away and I went to sleep with an emotional burden. The girls were telling me about this issue and the cause it will put on a woman mental state.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]I woke upon a nightmare as I can feel the tears streaming down my eyes and my breathing harsh and uneven. Trying to understand what happen I did not realize a figure on the bed until a hand reach to touch my forehead. His gentle touch calm me down and my breathing subside.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]“You were running a fever, but it seems like it is going down.” His soft voice surprise me, I took note of the washcloth in his free hand as he retrieve his other hand back to lay next to me but with a distance.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]“Here, take this.” He reach to grab a small glass that had a pill inside. I put my hand out as he place the pill in my palm waiting for me to put it in my mouth. Not sure what to say I put the pill in my mouth while watching him grab the cup of water on the nightstand and came closer to me handing me the cup as he help me sit. “Drink up and get some sleep. I will stay till your fever is gone.” After finishing the water he lay me back down and went to set the empty glass and washcloth on the nightstand. He still kept the distance as I stare at him wondering and hoping.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]I reach out to touch his hand, “can you hold me tonight?”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]The hesitation in his eyes spoke to me but his movement spoke otherwise and with a swift move he was under the cover bringing me close into his warm embrace. A feeling that has always been there begin to spark once more as I allow myself to brace what I can hold onto. “Hunter, let’s start over.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]His body stiffen and he kept quiet. I felt my body being pulled closer in his arms and the tightness of his hold held fright in them.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]“I-I cannot,” pausing myself as I fought back the unspoken tears and taking a deep breath to calm my fragile heart, “I cannot ignore these feeling anymore, the pain is unbearable for me to keep inside…”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]“I love you Ally,” he interrupts and loosen his hold on me as he move further back and stare into my eyes bringing his forehead to touch mine, “I have been in love with you for so long that it hurts me to know you are in pain, but if I can make you happy. I am willing to let you go, anything to make you not hurt, anything to make you smile again.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Astonish by his confession I began to smile at the love he has hidden from me and reach to cup his checks in my hands, “I believe I will be more hurt if you let me go.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]His confuse expression made me giggle, this was another side to him that I have never seen before and I happily want to learn more about this man hovering over me. More then anything I want to love this man forever.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]A small little smile crept up at the corner of his lip before it fully spread wide showing his perfect smile, “I love you Ally. The sound of your laughter makes my heart flutter with sweetness love and this,” he trace my lip with his thumb before planting a soft kiss onto them and move back to look at me. “This smile. This smile is what makes me want to live to see every day.” He close his eyes and move back to lay next to me pulling me back into his arms, “I’m sorry, sorry for not treating you the way you should have been treated, with tender love.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]“I am sorry too.” Burying my face into his chest, I took in his warmth enjoying his hold and loving the soft sweet kisses on my forehead. My eyes slowly close and a yarn left my lips, I mumble the three words I had kept to myself wanting Hunter to hear them.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]“I love you too. Get some sleep, I will be here when you wake up.” He held me to sleep as I snuggle closer to him and dreamt of a field with flowers and in the center sat a bench.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Removing the blanket that was suffocating me but each time I did, it wraps back around me. Opening my eyes while I try to remove the blanket again but it would not budge this time.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]“Good morning beautiful.” I turn to the voice and shyly smile at his sincere smile remembering last night. “Did you sleep well?” He ask moving a piece of hair out of my eyes.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]“Yes I did, thank you.” I shyly spoke feeling the light blush appear on my checks.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]“I love this.” He touch my lips tracing the shape memorizing the texture onto his fingertips. My smile widen at his gesture and the very tone of love coming out of those lips.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]It has been over a month since that incident and everyday has been a radiant day of love. Each day I am learning more about Hunter and every day he brings brightness into my world. The little things he does and every spoken words are what I treasure most. The way he would give me gentle long lasting sniffer on my check as he savor every bit of it expresses how much he cherish our moments together and the gaze in his eyes glitter with love whenever I am around him shows I am always on his mind. I love every speck of him but what I love most about Hunter, I love him because he loves me unconditionally.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Looking up and turning to the knock at the door, I see mother standing holding onto a glass of milk. She smile and walk to me.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]“I thought I will find you in here.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]I accept the glass and took sips of milk, “thanks mom.” Setting the glass onto the coffee table she sat next to me looking for any sign of discomfort.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]“Do you want to tell me what you are thinking about?”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]I can only smile holding back my tears, not wanting mom to worry about me.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]I watch her sigh and nodded pulling me into her embrace, her warm hugs the embrace of love. “Stay strong Ally, remember you are not the only one now.” Releasing me, she stroke my checks before standing up to leave me alone once more.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]The ringing of my phone rang making me stop to turn and look at the office desk. His desk, the place where he worked late at night and sometimes on weekends too.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Uncovering myself I stood up and head to the electronic devise. Picking up my cellphone I look at the unknown number before answering the call, “Ally Cross speaking.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]“…yes that is my husband, Hunter Cross.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Everything suddenly stops.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]The voice on the other line became a whisper.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]The droplets of rain outside slowly froze leaving the only visible sound of my breathing to be the sole source to movements. The officer voice repeats in my head making me feel lightheaded and the unfallen tears sting my eyes when the question I had ask has been answer through this one call.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Rushing through the hospital hall, I can feel my heartbeat beating against my chest and the tightness it is for me to breathe. The white walls seem forever to get to my destination and the echoing of my movements slowly bounce back into my ears. My thoughts ran beyond with emptiness and each breath I took could not consume much oxygen as my lungs fought for air.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Coming closer to the dead end which was the last stop to my journey. Two close door face me and the red light flash brightly before my eyes. Slowing my pace and coming to a stop, I steady my breathing with much effect trying to not fall into pieces.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Not too long I heard voices behind me, one of them was my father-in-law, who also was breathing heavily from his run. My parents shortly stood next to me as we patiently waited for the red light to turn off and for the doctor to give us any news of the situation.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Minutes turn into hours and soon it became dark with the rain still coming down.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]The hospital bench has become uncomfortable but I did not trust my legs to stand. Leaning my back on the wall I look away from the double doors and down to my hands that are laid on my laps. Touching the shining object on one of my fingers, I was reminded of the words he had spoken to me. With a worry smile I place my hands on top of my abdomen feeling a small movement coming from inside. Our hope and prayer are now held by a thin piece of thread.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Turning the page I continue to read my novel. I smile hearing small laughter in the background from the kids playing on the playground and birds chirping up on trees. Today weather is beautiful and the soft breeze teases my spring dress gliding side to side with the wind. Placing my arm on the armrest of the bench, I lean on it enjoying everything about today.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]A colorful scarf startle me as it was blocking my view lowering down to my shoulder and place on me like a blanket. Turning my head around, Hunter stood behind me. I smile watching him come around to sit on the bench. Without any warning, he lay his head on my lap causing one of my hand to let go of the side to the novel as my other hand held the other end of the book.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Looking down at him with a question look, he look right at me taking my free hand and brought it to his lip kissing the object on my finger. Still quiet, he move my hand and place it where I can feel the beats of his heart, “thank you Ally. Thank you for everything and for being part of my other half.” He tenderly spoke stroking my hand on his chest. The glint in his eyes sparks with every love he has and his smile spoke with happiness love.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]My smile sprung out as I set down the novel next to me and went to crease his check enjoying his savoring look when I touch him.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]“I love you Ally, always remember that and not a day will I stop saying those words to you. I love you always forever and for an eternity.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]The red light turn off and on queue I stood up going to the doors waiting for the doctor.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Within minutes the doctor came out. I stay quiet afraid to know what has happen but the look in his eyes spoke with sorry.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]“Doctor?” Father-in-law spoke from behind me.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]The doctor pause before answering us, “we try our best. I am sorry about your loss.” With that the doctor went back inside the ward leaving us alone taking in the news.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]I watch as they push the stretcher coming closer to me by the second. It fully stops allowing for me to see the white sheet covering the face of someone.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]With shaking hand, I reach out removing the sheet as a familiar face slept. His lively face was now pale and cold. The smile I love was not there anymore and the radiant of his happiness gone. Everything about the man in front of me does not exist anymore and what I was scare of was now causing my heart to ache. The unbearable pain reach to my eyes letting my tears to leak. Little by little the water drops land onto the lifeless body as I begin to slowly fall into unconscious with the darkness wrap around the aching pain in my heart.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]“Sweetie?”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Opening my eyes, I see mom worry eyes looking at me. Panic I sat up looking at my surrounding.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]“Ally? Is everything okay?” Her worry voice spoke holding my hands into hers.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Realization came back into my sense as I was still in Hunter office, sitting on the long chair cover with his baby blue quilt. Looking away from the quilt I look at his office desk, still in place and the bookshelves on all walls field with all sort of books that Hunter had probably read most of them and the window behind the desk showing the rain falling down.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Turning back to the desk, my cellphone was still there, untouched and not ringing. Everything was a dream, a nightmare I wish not to witness.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]“Sweetie, Ally?”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Bringing my attention back to mom, I lightly smile going into her warm embrace glad that everything was just a dream. Yet my heart still pound with unease.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]“Just a bad dream mom.” I held her tighter not wanting to remember what I saw.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]“Everything will be okay sweetie, how about a warm bowl of soup?”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Nodding I release her as she help me to stand. With the last look out the window, I walked out the room still holding onto that hope, even if fate decided to separate us, fate will brings us back together because we are fated to be.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]…[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=11pt]~The End~[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=11pt]…[/SIZE]​
 ​
[SIZE=11pt]After a whole year, I finally finish writing Fated. And I do apologize for this long wait. I will like to thanks those who were still following this one shot and those who are new, thank you for reading and for stopping by. Like all one shot I have written, Fated has been an adventure and I am gratefully please with the result of this fanfic. Once again my gratitude to those who left me comments or liked and thanked me, thank you in return.[/SIZE]​
 ​
[SIZE=9pt]-Alie[/SIZE]​