father's day

rukmos

sarNie Adult
So what are we all getting our fathers this year?

I just went shopping and got my father a new digital camera since his is an old old film SLR camera. the one that I bought him is a Nikon L3 and I know that he's going to love it.

me and my sister going to do the same thing like we did to our mom. take him on a shopping spree. haha. ^_^

and if he doesn't want to go. were going to get him clothes and cleaning supplies. haha. my dad like to clean. :loool:

slee00

sarNie Adult
My dad passed away 5 years ago...so I will just sing a song for him at church this sunday. missing him on Father's Day! :(

anjos

I dont know.... my dads are soooo hard to buy....... dont know what to get..... and they things that they need..... I cant affored..... my husband and I might take his dad out to eat..... no gift..... cuz...every years we always end up w/the bills..... everyone else just disspare when it time to pays..... I might just send money to my dad......

L

lalalek

Hey i need idea's on what to give to my father...Any Suggestions yall? :blink:

I am sorry slee00!!! i hope that you'll be okay.... :wavecry:

noungning

Heartless
sorry sabrina... i know ur dad should be in a good place... ;)

i bought my dad 2 lacoste shirts. i think that should be ok since i buy him things randomly throughout the year... i don't like jus aiming for one occassion... i'm a random buyer lol

shubby

sarNie Adult
aww..aren't you guys so lucky. i wish my dad was here with me but he's in heaven. but i'll be praying for him and wish him well and safe. just love him and miss him everyday. so Happy Father's Day PPLS!! take your dad out or do something with him.

Saifah

bite me x___
iono what we gonna do this year.. my bro and sis havent planned it out yet. but happy father's day!

Reagan

sarNie Adult
slee00 - singing to someone is one of the greatest things we can do in life, thumbs up to that! I've alot of respect for that!

shubby - your right we are lucky to have our mom or dad around, I really took what you said to heart, thanks for that, appreciate him more! definitely take him out

sallysosilly727

727 Soo HOTT
i dont knoe what im doing i though Fathers Day passed already because i ask mai cousin and he said it did. but it was a lie. it didnt even passed i figure that out today. :D

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
on father's day, i'm going to LET my daddy take me out shopping. wanna let him know that mommy's NOT the only one who can buy me things.

LMAO LMAO JJJJK

but yeah, umm...for real, i don't know....lol...hmm...

let's see, every time i buy my mom and dad something, they yell at me for "wasting money"....gotta be careful of my plans.... mmm, then again, looks like the safest thing to do is to take him (and the rest of the family, of course) out to dinner....gotta eat, right? :D

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
anjos said:
I dont know.... my dads are soooo hard to buy....... dont know what to get..... and they things that they need..... I cant affored..... my husband and I might take his dad out to eat..... no gift..... cuz...every years we always end up w/the bills..... everyone else just disspare when it time to pays..... I might just send money to my dad......
[post="131389"][/post]​
That's what I did this year. Gave my dad money. It helps him out a little and he can buy whatever he wants with it. I did the same thing for my mom.