Favorite Boran Pra Ek n Nang Ek?

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Whos ur favorite boran Pra Ek n Nang Ek? it don't matter if they have been starred together yet or not...it's all good...hehehe! o yes tell meeh why tell meeh why....spice it up with some details...i know theres not very much to say..but im just bored right now...mah bad..!

Mine would have to be......hmmmmmmmmmmmm.....uhhhhhhhh....Paka Klong or Krong or whateva from Nam Chai Mea....and the pra ek Manee from Nam Chai Mea as well...i don't know why...i just like the nang ek Paka Klong...some may find her annoying..but i don't...don't know why..and don't ask why...but yeah as for the pra ek...he's just HOT HOT HOT! i wish he starred in more Boran Lakorns....! He's usually hella mean to his nang ek's though from what i have seen...like in Nam Chai Mea..he was mean mean mean and also in Nang Paya Prai...he was also jacked up there too...not too many romance..but oh well...hehehe....!

Muddie Murda

smile...
ahh! lailai!! me too!!! I love paka klong's personality in there. Not so bratty...not so spoiled... not so innocent. I'd like to be her!! AND BEAUTIFUL! lol

fav. p'ek would probably be "welathep" from Kro pit jid see! He's like omg! Dreamy? Mysterious? Tough tough, but he has a soft heart. :D And he's a hella good protector.

*dies*

Muddie MuRda said:
fav. p'ek would probably be "welathep" from Kro pit jid see! He's like omg! Dreamy? Mysterious? Tough tough, but he has a soft heart. :D And he's a hella good protector.

*dies*
[post="869"][/post]​
lolz muddie...

sometimes i wish he would stay out all the time...i love him and galaket

an la

sarNie Hatchling
my fav. boran actor of all time is boy prinya, i really loved him in miti mahudsajun. he as cute and very handsome. his voice is so soothing to me. i just wish he would have played more p'ek roles, but i guess because he is getting old.

actress- no doubt would have to thwang savica as pra ka klong, i loved her and her character. she was so strong and i can always see her as the kicking butt kind of n'ek. i don't like weak n'ek who cant fight.

Muddie Murda

smile...
I forgot to add!!

"Kalaget" from the 7 p'ek one. SHE kicks ass too! I like her more than pakaklong cuz she TRUELY kicks ass. :) Tough woman! Loved her people! She's just the best!!!!!

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Oh yeah muddie...i gotta agree with you on galaget...that girl is tight...she's like a tom boi nang ek..but she's kool..when i first saw her in the movie i thought she wasn't pretty but then after awhile...it wasn't a bother nomore because she was soo good with her part and stuff...! she's tight.

Mos_Koblover

sarNie Adult
I only know Chaiya Mitchai and Bee Matika so i would have to say its them both ^_^ i have others but i dont know their real names only their names from the boran lakorns, its harder to get info on boran actors and actreses...

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Yup yup...it is heart to get info on boran actors and actress...it's even hard to just get pictures and stuff tooo...but yeah if you name the names from the lakorn im sure we will know who ur talkinga bout.

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
BaBeeLaiLai said:
Yup yup...it is heart to get info on boran actors and actress...it's even hard to just get pictures and stuff tooo...but yeah if you name the names from the lakorn im sure we will know who ur talkinga bout.
[post="6460"][/post]​
its not hard for me to get info and stuffs on boran actors and actress.. i have tons ans tons of pictures... in photobucket!! :p

Vanida

Save World Save Life
ThanamasFanclub said:
hahahaha....they haven't been with each other as pra aek & nang aek but yea...Boy Brinya and Au Thanamas for sure! :p
[post="8103"][/post]​
their my 3rd one :) favorite nang'eak and p'eak couple

SecretAgent

sarNie Hatchling
hmm..my favorite. I like Jeckalang from Glau Pet Jet See. I know she's not a Nang'Ek i think, but I like how tough she can be when she wants. She'll get mad at anyone who tries to hurt the princes and then she'll kick their ass. It was funny when all them soldiers tried to beat up the giants but they couldn't, and she was able to do that. :lol:

kitkat

sarNie Elites
SecretAgent said:
hmm..my favorite. I like Jeckalang from Glau Pet Jet See. I know she's not a Nang'Ek i think, but I like how tough she can be when she wants. She'll get mad at anyone who tries to hurt the princes and then she'll kick their ass. It was funny when all them soldiers tried to beat up the giants but they couldn't, and she was able to do that. :lol:
[post="11428"][/post]​
i know! isn't it hilarious? :lol:

Vanida

Save World Save Life
SecretAgent said:
[post="11428"][/post]​

u have her pix i want to see how she look like i think i might know who she is but just don't her name
:lol:

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
I have screen caps of her when she was nang aek in Soh Noh Noy Ruen Yarm and Jun Tah Koh Lope. But she was not a pretty nang aek though. :huh: