favorite hmoob-thai translate movie

stephanie

sarNie Adult
my favorites are
1. txoj hmoov coj kuv los cuag koj

2. hlub tsis dhuav

3. mam hlub koj lwm tiam

4. npau suav mus nrog tus hlub yab taum ub

and a lot more. i couldn't find any pics. "tae pang korn" or "hua jai chocolate"

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
My favorite one would have to Leh Ratee and the hmong title is Kev Hlub Muaj Hwj Chim! SKY Prodution they're good!!!

Mae

sarNie Adult
I love all lakorns that Vang Thao's Video Production aka TxujCi Hmoob Production translated, such as Npau suav mus nrog tus hlub yab taum ub. Another one would be the lakorn of Chakrit and Noon. Actually this producation translates a lot of Chakrit lakorns, which are all very well translated and n'ek and p'ek voices are extremely good and match any lakorn.

SunStar

sarNie Elites
Cawm Siav Tau Kev Hlub....aka Manee Yard Fah!!!

i think this is the best one!!! second place is Ban Sai Tong...

the voices matches Ann and Willy so well... and it was edited very nicely in a way that it is still easy to understand...

bugsy

sarNie Adult
mannn.....i loveeeee all the dubbed ones of Chakrit so far. I've seen Krit and Marsha's lakorn, Krit and Noon's lakorn and Krit and Bee N's lakorn and i LOVEEEE them all. Not just cause my hottness is in there...but cause they were good.

And others I think were good were HuaJai Chocolate, Bansaithong, and Llong Ngao Jun (except for the sister's voice...it was annoying...lol)

But yea....I think hmong dubbed thai lakorns are very good or at least very decent. Yes, they do cut out parts but just the dubbing part....they're doing a good job. To me, compared to other dubbing....such as americans dubbing chinese movies, thai dubbing chinese movies, and khmer dubbing thai movies.....i personally think hmong is a little if not a lot better. I mean....yes, there's some bad ones out there...but the ones i've seen...and especially the ones thats rising...they're getting better and better.

BUT....this is only for lakorns....i have my own opinons about other types of movies. :D

kry*star

sarNie Adult
my favorite one will have to be Mia Jum Pen- and i'm rooting for the nang eak and pra eak's voices mainly, though the girl for pakjira's was also good and for her mother but some are um just okay and oh what can i say, i can live with it- lolZ!

ashoua

sarNie Egg
wow!!! what a quetion???? i don't know what to answer but i love all thai drama....i don't know why but they seem to grab more of my atten......and i love all the thai movies that are translate by SKY PRODUTION i will give the list later!!!!!! :loool:

neena

sarNie Adult
mine are: (in no particular order)

1. ban sai thong
2. manee yard fah
3. the lakorn with Ning and Patson when ning had to lie that she was married to him because she ran away from home.
4. the ones with Joy S. and Pol...pol was the chinese guy or something and joy's mom married into his family after joy's dad died. then later they were making joy and pol get married to out at first she opposed. i love that one!!
5. Pol and Joy S. again. this one when pol's mom was a gambler or something and the family that pol's mom borrow money from wanted something money back but they were broke so pol's mom made him marry joy.
6. aom and tik's first lakorn together
7. fah pieng din-aom piyada and captain
8. muang dalah...with captain and aom piyada
9. this one is really really old. its with a couple i'm not familiar with. but i know the story goes like this....the pa'ek is a business man and he has an affair with all the daughters of his clients or something. the nang'ek is a nerd who comes to work for him. she secretly likes him...when she first entered his job she thought she was gonna be his secretarie but he became a girl who would help him lie to the women he has affairs with. she gets really tired of everything and leaves the job AFTER every girl finds out that he's a big cheater. after a few months she returns to his building for another company but this time she is extremely beautiful. finally he falls for her and he tries to woo her back but she pretends to hate him and all...in the end..yeah they get each other.
10. this one's old too...its with noon who is Cherman's older sister. the pra'ek is P'off who now usually plays the bad guy in lakorns. Its about him...he's a rich man who is also a womanizer. Noon's a dancer and teacher. she works to protect her grandma and aunt's and has a love who is in a coma. P'off's girlfren hires Noon to dance at his birthday. He gets pissed off because he wanted to spend time with only his guy frens...no girls. he told noon to sleep with him for money but she wasn't a girl like that. then comes a series of him trying to woo her with $$$ but in the end he falls for her and finds that money can't buy love...at least her. love.

I'm sure there is more...but i can't think of them right now. :sweat:

Mae

sarNie Adult
I don't like the people that translated Ban Sai Thong...I mostly can't stand the n'ek's voice because it sounds fake...it seems like she's a middle age lady trying to translate for Joy who's only in her 20s. The p'eks voices also sounds old too. Another thai translated lakorn i can't stand is Manee Yard Fah. The voices do not match Ann or Willy at all, especially Ann. These two are down for the worse dubbing voices.

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
is it possible for you ladies to post up an image, because i dont really know much about thai lakorn, so it will help to know which one is good for future references. thanks

lala209

sarNie Hatchling
MY FAVORITE HMONG TRANSLATED MOVIE IS KONGPOPE AND NAMNUENG----> THAT'S NOT HOW YOU SPELL IT :D

I ALSO LIKE THIS OTHER ONE... IT'S BI-VISION PRODUCTION AND IT'S CALLED UH... SAMEE... I THINK??? I DON'T KNOW THE HMONG TITLE BUT IT HAS A GREAT STORY LINE. THE PA'EK' NAME IS LA AND HE HAS A BROTHER NAMED LAM... THE NA'EK NAME IS RASAKA. LOVE THIS MOVIE TOO AND THE WAY THEY TRANSLATED IT.

THERE'S ALSO ANOTHER ONE I LIKE... IS CALLED TUS HUSBAND THAT OWNS MONEY----> :D THAT'S WHAT IT MEANS IN HMONG. THE PA'EK NAMED IS SATAWAT AND THE NA'EK NAME IS ANUKSAYA.

GEEZE... I'M NOT REALLY GOOD WITH HMONG WRITING AND SPELLING. HAVE TO WORK ON IT. :wavecry:

BUT YEAH... I DEFINITELY DON'T LIKE THE TRANSLATOR FOR BAN SAI THONG... ESPECIALLY THE NA'EK'S VOICE... NO OFFENSE :p

beamie

sarNie Hatchling
OH...THERE'S A LOT OF GOOD TRANSLATED THAI LAKORNS....no particular order...

1) ROY RAI SNAYRAI - (Aom/Tik)...forgot the hmong title...something like Kev Hlub Muaj Nqi Dhua Nyiag Txiag....something like that...hahaha....but i absouluetly love their voices!!!

2) MANEE YARD FAH - (Willy/Ann)...i like their voices in here...i think it matches plus the comedy in the voices was pretty good..hahha...

3) dunno the thai or hmong title of this...but it's like about this lady and guy and they fell in love while in school...the lady finds out she's betrothed but doesn't tell the guy cause she wants him to be happy while he goes away for his job...when he comes back she tells him and he gets all mad at her..but she promises him that in 3 years time, she'll divorce the guy and come back to him...cause she didn't wanna disobey her sick and dying father....

4) i also like the really old lakorn that Neena mentioned...with the businessman and the nerd...hahah...that one was hilarious and the voices were pretty good....hmong title is NEEG ZOO NRAUG....

5) forgot the hmong and thai title...but it stars YUI JIRANAN and MOS PATIPAN....where mos is a prince and he runs off to get away from marrying...and he falls in love with Yui, a poor girl....

6) LUERD KATTIYA - (Aom/Tik) - Tig Thaiv Tus kuv Hlub....translated by BKM studio....i admit that after watching SKY dubb their first lakorn..i wasn't too happy with the voices..but i came to find out...they were pretty good..hahaha...dubbed by the same ppl taht dubbed Manee Yard Fah...

7) SIAB HLUB TSHAJ NCAUJ QHIA - dun remember thai title...starring MOS PATIPAN AND KOB SUVANANT KONGYING....i liked the voices in here....i believe it's from the same studio that dubbed the one with MOS where he was the prince....

8) BANXAITHONG - (Num/Joy) - Tus Hlub Nyob Banxaithong....i liked the voices....they didn't bother me at all..i thought Num's translated voice was hot...hahaha...matched him pefectly...hahaha....

all i can think of...tell ya more later... :D