Favorite Prince/Princess Fantasy Lakorn

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Hi there...again. :ghehe:
So after I watched Lah Ruk Soot Kob Fah, I couldn't help but create this thread. I haven't seen that many fantasy lakorns and I don't typically take interest in this genre anyway, but the ones I've seen thus far have been quite satisfying. I've only seen three. HAHA. Therefore, my favorite prince/princess lakorns go to:

CH3 Manee Yard Fah 2000 (Willy M. & Anne T.) - Must I explain? It's hard not to like this lakorn after you've seen it. There are a number of reasons this lakorn is a favorite of mine, but here are my top three reasons. One, I love the storyline; a soldier falling in love with a Princess. Many of you guys may've known this already, but I've got a soft spot for forbidden love. Heart wrenching love. Two, the story was very well written. Everything developed gradually and smoothly from the storyline to the lead's romance. There was not once I got bored, okay maybe there was, I just don't remember. Three, Willy and Anne were sizzling!! They were hot together and oozed lots and lots of chemistry. Not to mention those very well performed kisses! If you haven't seen this lakorn, go watch it pronto!

CH5 Luerd Kattiya 2003 (Tik J. & Aom P.) - I get teary every time I watch the ending of this lakorn and every time I listen to its songs. Like I've said before, I'm into heart wrenching forbidden love. This lakorn has just the thing that moves me; forbidden love and a sad ending. I don't typically like sad endings, but for this one I gladly accept it for the romance between the leads. It wouldn't be as good without the tearful ending. I'm glad this one was remade during the early 00's because that was when CH5 lakorns were still good! Anyway, the story was very well written. It had the right amount of romance, politic, and action involved. The setting was also very realistic. Tik and Aom were able to display a lot of emotions as star-crossed lovers, and their chemistry was of course awesome. Someone needs to completely sub this lakorn ASAP! 

CH7 Lah Ruk Soot Kob Fah 2014 (Weir S. & Min P.) - Although it's not my favorite, I really do like it. I really like the storyline; a soldier falling in love with, in our case, the Princess-to-be. Similar to the two I've mentioned above, we get to see forbidden love in here. I actually really like how the lead's romance developed in this one, it felt more legit and real. It's better written out than the whole story itself. The story could've been better written and played out, but the leads romance saved them. Weir and Min did great at portraying their characters. They displayed a lot of chemistry with this as their second lakorn together. Despite the poorly articulated actions sequences though, this lakorn really deserves to be praised for all the productions hard work. I just wish those darn action scenes were better written!  

Alright, so what are your favorite fantasy lakorns?? Perhaps you guys might introduce me to some. Hehe.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Hands down, CH7 Dung Duang Haruetai 2008 (Weir and Kwan). And that is how I became familiar with Weir and thought he made a very handsome prince. Ahhhhhhhh I am so in love with this story line and I adore how much King Rungsiman loved Princess Tasika. Oh mannnn, I can watch this drama over and over again and would never get tired of it! Weir and Kwan needs a reunion.What the heck is Ch7 waiting for? Pair them up already!!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
^^I knew that one was going to show up. Haha. I started it, but put it on hold because I was watching something else. Hehe. If only their wardrobes weren't so funky and Weir's hairdo looked nicer I'd probably be done already. Haha. I just don't feel motivated enough to watch it...yet.

Asy

sarNie Immature
^lol I thought Weir's hair was the best in DDH. I thought he had his best looking in that lakorn. I never like that lakorn though. 

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
@phatman,
wahh really? I personally loved watching DDH even though the video quality was bad and Kwan's nails were cray cray long lol Despite the cons, I really do hope you give DDH another go lol The best time to watch DDH is during the winter time for me hehe And I thought Tle looked his best in there. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
ip.smilez said:
@phatman,
wahh really? I personally loved watching DDH even though the video quality was bad and Kwan's nails were cray cray long lol Despite the cons, I really do hope you give DDH another go lol The best time to watch DDH is during the winter time for me hehe And I thought Tle looked his best in there. 

I might just start watching it again since I'm almost done with LRSKF.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
DDH like Smilez :)  I could rewatch it anytime too lol.  It did not have the best editing.. but I just absolutely love it and the ost.  Kwan was beautiful and oh Weir.. he was so young and innocently handsome in there...... I personally thought the two looked great and very compatible.... still wishing for a reunion soon!!  Basically the whole side cast looked good too.  I fell for both Tle & Chain in there lol.... :p

I don't know if this one counts but... I really enjoyed Jao Ying Lam Sing with Pinky & New.  Pinky was a princess who escaped the kingdom, because she did not want to marry her cousin? if I recalled... plus he was evil *coughcough* Anyways, she escapes with her bodyguard and both pretended to be a boy to hide their identities... blah blah blah.... along the way she met New... and it was also morlam based too because she sings in here too :)  I really liked the soundtracks in there.