Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ploy

• Poo

• Total voters

felicity_magic

sarNie Egg
Well, which is your favorite Thai actress??? [Personally, my favorite actress here is Pinky. She has played in many movies since she was a child]

Pinky [above]

Poo [above]

Ploy [above]

Pancake [above]

Kwan [above]

Ana

sarNie Adult
I like Mo and Cheer. From the choices above....not to sure....I have the same feeling for all of them.

felicity_magic

sarNie Egg
Yea. Cheer is cool, but I didn't have a picture of her so I was like, "What the heck". Do you watch the Ch. 7 'Lakorn' with her in it?

Ana

sarNie Adult
Yep, I watch Cheer's lakorn. But mostly ones that she star with Cee. Her latest one I didn't watch it yet.

max

sarNie Elites
For me, it is definitely Pinky! She is aboslutely gorgeous, and she acts very well! I love her!

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
I had a hard time picking between Pinky and Poo....But since I had to pick one, I went with Poo. I think she's so pretty and sexy. Her acting wasn't great at first, but she has improved tremendously!!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
ploy isnt part of the young actresses lol

i would either choose yard, pat, or matt. too bad they arent on the poll

[[LiDooL_aNjOoL]]

sarNie Elites
my vote goes to pinkyyy.. :)

i guess she has more of an advaNtage since she has been acting everr since she was little..

but i i totally agree that Poo`s acting skills have improved alot ever since her first lakorn :p
she`s getting prettier and prettier by the dayyyyy :D

well, for me, it was either kwan or poo...i mean, poo's acting skills have definitely improved since her first lakorn, but still, it's not exactly up to par with the other actresses...so i voted for kwan, since she's a great actress who can convey the emotions on-screen well.

kwan's been acting since she was really little too...not just pinky

moilee

sarNie Adult
Okay..here's my top 5 young and new n'engs are:

1*Kwan
2*Pat
3*Pinky
4*Fang
5*Aff (can't wait to see her in JLR)

NaNaMinMin

sarNie Egg
My vote goes to pinky cuz i always luv her ever since she played in the boran lakorn :rolleyes:

Love Pinky Alwaysssss!!!!!!!!!!! :slapandkissse3: