• Son&Vill

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pan&Weir

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
SON AND VILL FOREVER!​

They are the cutest couple that I love so much. Son is such a hottie, so i can't resist him..hehe..lol.. I just love their chemistry and bth of them are perfect for each other. It's like they were meant to be. I will remain a fan of them. Love them both and I hope to see them together.

love weir, but not a fan of pan.

CherryApple

sarNie Adult
I chose pan and weir they have been in the industy heaps longer than the other two.......like vill but not too fond on Son yet

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
think it's true that Vill does know Son for a long time more than Thee but maybe Son's into his study more and of busy too so he kind of lost contact with Vill so in that time frame Thee happen to come into her life and her mother life more, so Thee might have win her mother's affection more and Thee might be closer to her mother as well...Well in these case in real life, the close family friend bro might have win Vill heart and Thee might be the person Vill has chosen,,,,unlike the lakorn where the P'ek wins the heart of Niek....But i still preffer Son over Thee any day....maybe Vill might differemt taste from me, I don't know what she sees in Thee, but that who she has chosen,,,,I don't hate her though but I just hope Son will 1 day met a nice girl similar to Vill who he can love and she will love him back...hopefully it will erase Vill out of his mind...but 1 thing is good though,,,,Vill is in the same production company as Son but it might not change anything because we all know where her heart lies...it is with Thee...

Maytha

sarNie Hatchling
hey where r we now, I still think and hope that Vill and Son some day will come together....right now I'm a little crush but still hoping since I am such a hug fan of them right now -_-

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
hey where r we now, I still think and hope that Vill and Son some day will come together....right now I'm a little crush but still hoping since I am such a hug fan of them right now -_-

I just hope Vill and Son realise it too 1 day, just hope that Vill realise who she first fallen in love with first because I am a huge fan of them as well, Son & Vill just so compatiable in so many ways, looks, complexion, family background and intelligent and they r also in the same production company, hope it's destiny for them that will bring them back together...hope Thee will meet someone else in Ch7, heheh

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
why only these two couple? tum mai?

i go for rteam, ateam, kateam, wier&pan, nam&jieb, cee&miang, au&jib, aou&cheer and so much more...

but since its only son/vil and weir/pan... i go with weir/pan... since i adore them longer than son and vil. i didnt even watch klp yet but i admit they look adorable together.

Wheres Aon and Noon?! Psh after all that time we spent with them in seu ruk you could forget them? I bet they are hurt right NOw :loool:

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
AWW! i love BOTH COUPLES! but I gotta vote for PAN & WEIR because they BOTH actually show affection back :] i mean we can see Son's affection towards wiew but not wiew back @ son :(

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Son & Vill @ Chicago Musical night, they looks so cute together; I just love them, they looks so compatible and well match;

Maytha

sarNie Hatchling
do u guys remember in KLP eps.9 where Win told Nampetch that those who doesn't talk much or show that they care,r the one that care and love her the most, that is so true because Son seem like he is the type of guy who doesn't show much effection and a keep in type of guy. I still think that they both r young and being friend for now is a good thing, beside they both still in school that gonna be hard. They used to say that they want to focus more on school and work...so may be letter they might get together who know, keep our fingers cross guys. Oh and that Thee dude, hope that he'll turn out just like Gaan in KLP a brother or some body gay or some thing ,I hope.....hehehehehe

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
do u guys remember in KLP eps.9 where Win told Nampetch that those who doesn't talk much or show that they care,r the one that care and love her the most, that is so true because Son seem like he is the type of guy who doesn't show much effection and a keep in type of guy. I still think that they both r young and being friend for now is a good thing, beside they both still in school that gonna be hard. They used to say that they want to focus more on school and work...so may be letter they might get together who know, keep our fingers cross guys. Oh and that Thee dude, hope that he'll turn out just like Gaan in KLP a brother or some body gay or some thing ,I hope.....hehehehehe
Yeah, i remember the scene too, I like guy who doesn't talk too much but show in their action on what they do for u instead,, Like Son is showing that he care and has feelings for her by asking her to go to the audition with him,,,being in a relationship too early wears off pretty quickly so it's good to be just friends... in both their interviews they said that they too young and wants only to focus on working and studying, plus Vill said that she doesn't want to interfer in Son's place in the Et industry because Son has other girl friends too....they just want to wait until they both mature and let the future tell the times of how they really feel about each other,,,,Vill wants to let Son say it first,,,,hope the bro..doesn't win Vill heart in this case, hehe, Well the main things is they both in the same production company....just hope and cross our fingers, hehe

Maytha

sarNie Hatchling
Sarna my fingers are cross and hoping every day, that some how they'll come together 1 day. if they make more lakorn together u never know hehehehehe.

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Sarna my fingers are cross and hoping every day, that some how they'll come together 1 day. if they make more lakorn together u never know hehehehehe.

Me & u r 2 crazy fan,,,they looks so compatible & personality too, they both knows what they want from life like studying and working and high education...

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Son & Vill Valentine's day activities together; they looks so cute, my wishes came true, Exact gave it to us, love them

Maytha

sarNie Hatchling
In this pic. Son & Vill r just too cute....yeah Exact know what we want or may be they r too tired of us bugging them too much about Son & Vill being together.

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
In this pic. Son & Vill r just too cute....yeah Exact know what we want or may be they r too tired of us bugging them too much about Son & Vill being together.

Yeah, I think so too, they just so cute and sweet, whatever it is , I am thankful that Exact still giving us sweet taste of Son&vill on Valentine's day special...

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
OMG ..... too cute for words!

EXACT is good. They know when they have a good thing - Son & Vill TOGETHER. hee hee
Yes, they have to be the new and hottest couple for Exact, I think Exact knows what have is good pair and they also know that the some fans love them too..., Love Son & Vill