Feedback on the new look.

darvil

sarNie Adult
So what do you think about the new look? Personally I think its great but hey I'm a bit bias :)

BTW there is also a lite version of the forum. I put that version up those of you guys who wants speed through the forum.

Here's the link for it.

Its located http://www.sarnworld.com/discuzzlite

Enjoy :)

sarN

sarNie Granny
i like the lite fourm it FASTTTTTTTTTTTT! But i still love the radio in the slow one lolllll and the blue skin is cool

cecilia

Staff member
i love it..i love it..it gave a different dimensional to sarnieworld..kek..nicely done with the skin..

Chi^And

sarNie Egg
wow!!! New look so nice .. i like it full of blueee....
i like dicuzzlite forum too it fast .. yuhohoooo!!!
Thanks !!! LOVE IT!!

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
Wow I'm like flying through the lite one hehe
Thanks Darvil, good job btw, it looks really nice

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
I think it's great! It has a fresh look and it's easier to navigate from lakorn to lakorn in the buddie media section b/c the titles stand out more. Great job!

Oh, and thanks for creating a lite version of the forum. It makes it easier for me to go into sarNworld while I'm at work. The internet connection for anything outside work-related websites just suck!

fuzzy-wuzzy

sarNie Juvenile
i love it! it's much much faster now! i like blue but the skin is abit too dark. i like pink, skyblue, etc. but overall, i rate it 10/10 !

noungning

Heartless
looks nice but why isn't the chat shortcuts working top and bottom? only the redirecting link works.

it might be the screen at work, this skin is really dark.

let me try the lite one.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
LOve it but yeah....I wasn't having much problems with the old one o__O except for when my net was being capped hahah LOL I miss the radio panel :( LOL o0o0o thanx yah Grandpa for doing all the hard work LOL cause I know how long it took you :p

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
OoOh new skin lol
i was used to the grey one the very old one lool

It's nice but the background is too dark...
Will u put more skin ? Like before ??

Anyways thank u P'Tim ^_^

MzJenn

sarNie Hatchling
i'm really liking the new look and everything seems to be working fast for me to0 hehe i'm really liking it..