FF Wallpaper/Poster Pick-Ups

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
daimondlakorn .. i know tubby already made you a poster but.. since i was bored.. i decided to make you one ^_^.. hopefully you like it..

hmmm i guess this is all i'll do today >_< .. been awhile since ive last touched ps...

hehe thip... i see you're on a roll.. hehe.. good work na..

lakorndemon

sarNie Hatchling
daimondlakorn .. i know tubby already made you a poster but.. since i was bored.. i decided to make you one ^_^.. hopefully you like it..

hmmm i guess this is all i'll do today >_< .. been awhile since ive last touched ps...

hehe thip... i see you're on a roll.. hehe.. good work na..

omg aiko!!!i love your poster!!!lol...i just like how you put noon in that portrait where paul is painting...XD...so cute...

2noy

sarNie Egg
I was wondering if someone can make me a wallpaper for me? The story is called "Never Knew I Needed You" Starring Num Sornram, Kob Suvanant, Noon W., Paul P., Vee V., Aum P., New W., Jui, and Pae A. The way I want it is the first 6 actors on the top of the page and then the title of the story in the middle and then the last 3 actors on the bottom of the page cuz they are repreasenting the new generation of the story. I'll go into more details and will provide pictures if someone can please help me out.

can someone pls do this wallpaper for me? im writing a story on it at the moment and i really need a wallpaper for it.

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
can someone pls do this wallpaper for me? im writing a story on it at the moment and i really need a wallpaper for it.
If you don't mind I'll see wat I can do with it! :D

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
I was looking through this thread and man the artworks are soo pretty.... but i have a suggestion...

it would be easier for us artist.. if the person who is requesting provides their pictures that they wanted us to use.. and how they wanted..

maybe we should have a form or something that the person requesting should fill out...

iunno i just thought it would be easier for me...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. i do agree with you moey..

it's quite difficult finding pics of daras.. >_<.. i cant find much of vee and paul.. lol.. num too.. eek..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
whoooooooo.. it took a lot of time for me to go look for pics.. but i somehow finished.. it's a really simple one... hope you like it..

2noy

sarNie Egg
whoooooooo.. it took a lot of time for me to go look for pics.. but i somehow finished.. it's a really simple one... hope you like it..

OMG!!! I love it!!!!! this is exactly what i was going for!!!! Thank you soooo much aikoden!!!!! and im sorry for the pics, you could've asked me for them i could've provided you some. But thank you sooooooooo much!!! I really love it!!!!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hehe... im just happy that u like it.. ehehe.. i shall go to sleep now.. im kinda interested in the fic.. lol.. oh yea n just for ur information.. i couldnt find a satisfyin pic of num to use .. so i just use the pic of him on ur siggy .. lol.. xp.. and i basically just read the little description of how you wanted.. so i wasnt really sure if this was the outcome you wanted..

lol.. vee looks so small on the cover >_< i shouldve fixed it better but it's too late now lol.. and for some reason pae's hand looks missing.. lol.. boy oh boy.. i didnt edit this well.. lol..

lakorndemon

sarNie Hatchling
hehe... im just happy that u like it.. ehehe.. i shall go to sleep now.. im kinda interested in the fic.. lol.. oh yea n just for ur information.. i couldnt find a satisfyin pic of num to use .. so i just use the pic of him on ur siggy .. lol.. xp.. and i basically just read the little description of how you wanted.. so i wasnt really sure if this was the outcome you wanted..

lol.. vee looks so small on the cover >_< i shouldve fixed it better but it's too late now lol.. and for some reason pae's hand looks missing.. lol.. boy oh boy.. i didnt edit this well.. lol..
lol...i actually think your poster looks great... :D

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
what i do if i cant find pictures...I google them but instead of putting their names in english letters...i put in thai letters...more results come up lol

2noy

sarNie Egg

I still love it!!! Once again thank you soo much! and i'll let my bff NoyV post it on the ff section once i give her my ch. 1