FHM Sexiest Women Award 2008

tinah

sarNie Coma
its okay. i always comment on hot/beautiful girls too lol it'll be funny if a guy comment on hot guys.

onahc

sarNie Elites
i think thai daras look better than all other daras in asia. i would pick them over any oriental (korean, taiwanese, chinese, japanese, vietnamese) any day. i just think the orientals have better style than thai daras, they are normal looking people that are better dressed in their lakon and have more fashion sense.

tinav101805

sarNie Hatchling
I dont know if its just me.. but i swear every close up pictures of these thai actresses most of them dont look good.. they're full of foundation and concealer.. I dont like Yards close up pics.. she looks old

goinkrazy

sarNie Hatchling
hhhhmmm i dont know if i agree with the list.... except for megan fox.... she is SMOKIN HOT!!!!!
but ya, i definitely wouldnt have picked yard as sexiest.... she is a pretty girl, but not sexiest..... maybe cuz for me sexy is more natural and not someone who tries to hard (i find that yard always tries too hard in her shoots) and she does look old in her pics!

tinah

sarNie Coma
well theres always gonna be plenty more sexy stars out there and not everyone is gonna agree with the winners. i didnt think may pichanart was sexy yet she won.

goinkrazy

sarNie Hatchling
yea, i agree!!! may pichanart is not the prettiest... way better out there!

........ or maybe im hating cuz tik has a lil crush on her......... <_<
LOL!

unanalyzed

sarNie Egg
Congrats to all the winners, although I don't agree with it, lol.
I might be the only one, but I'm feeling any of their outfits.
Its like the boobs are the main attraction, lol. :lol: