FICTION DISCUSSION

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Gosh, I had a boran story that I've had since 2003 on my other laptop, and didn't think that laptop would die :( Always thought of presenting it here in the future, but guess not :( Pretty darn long storyline & twists too.

oh wow Lol the entire time i was writing it i felt like someone was looking at me lmao. its so scary Lol!
I feel the exact same way, that's why my rated R does not compare to the pros on here. I feel like I'm not qualified to write @ that level. Scares me. I have one ff coming up that I might try to go beyond with. I tried with What the Devil Calls Love, but I couldn't get myself to describe further since I've never experienced such things. I even got into reading some romance books to get ideas (which I used to not be into) but still too scared to write so elaborate. I can read it, but writing it is scary. Can't wait to read what you have kulyia.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
oh wow Lol the entire time i was writing it i felt like someone was looking at me lmao. its so scary Lol!
LOL I think that's a normal reaction at first. the first time I wrote a rated r story, I was so scared that my mom would read it so I had my door locked the entire time :D

kulyia

RUK
Lol i had mine closed too. my brother slept in his bed and i always looked over my shoulders to see if he was peeking lmao. okay maybe ill get used to it lol. props for the ones who get really descriptive XD

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
:spin: gosh, after watching Duang Jai Akkanee, I feel compelled to write a FF with Barry & Yaya :wub: && i have a storyline in mind too. I don't know if i should write it though :scratchhead2:

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
:spin: gosh, after watching Duang Jai Akkanee, I feel compelled to write a FF with Barry & Yaya :wub: && i have a storyline in mind too. I don't know if i should write it though :scratchhead2:
lols i feel the same but i dont have a story yet..

I have this story in mind for Mark and Mint but I don't know if I want to write it.. Its was one of my story that i wrote and posted here.. but I want to change things around..

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
lols i feel the same but i dont have a story yet..

I have this story in mind for Mark and Mint but I don't know if I want to write it.. Its was one of my story that i wrote and posted here.. but I want to change things around..
ooh do write!! :D I wanna read their stories. I haven't started on their series yet... still got the DJA bug. hehe

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
ooh do write!! :D I wanna read their stories. I haven't started on their series yet... still got the DJA bug. hehe
lols.. i watched it.. and I love every bit of their scenes.. but i was hoping for more interactions between them.. i was even thinking about writing my own Pathapee Leh Ruk version lols..

anyways the story that i had in mines is called Materials Needed To Make A Celebrity Hate you. I might change it around to fit Mark and Mint

Anyways, Its about an american Girl coming to visit her home land... and accidently met with A celebrity there.. he fell in love with her at first sight.. But she have no feelings for him at all.. Even though she knows who he is.. and that he is famous..

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
lols.. i watched it.. and I love every bit of their scenes.. but i was hoping for more interactions between them.. i was even thinking about writing my own Pathapee Leh Ruk version lols..

anyways the story that i had in mines is called Materials Needed To Make A Celebrity Hate you. I might change it around to fit Mark and Mint

Anyways, Its about an american Girl coming to visit her home land... and accidently met with A celebrity there.. he fell in love with her at first sight.. But she have no feelings for him at all.. Even though she knows who he is.. and that he is famous..
lol. you should write both stories :D The more the better. I hope there will be some perverted scenes in it! hehe

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
mark win's my heart !! It's official lols.. i went and save everything off him.. lmao...I'm writing my little own version of Pathapee leh ruk.. adding some of my imagination to it.. hehehe..

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Mark <3
I'm doing my own version of PLR too! Ideas are running through my mind like crazy! Tho, I'm going to be collaborating all of the stories together (maybe) I can't decide right now. Lol.

Noy, what happen to you on FB? I don't see you there anymore ):

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
Mark <3
I'm doing my own version of PLR too! Ideas are running through my mind like crazy! Tho, I'm going to be collaborating all of the stories together (maybe) I can't decide right now. Lol.

Noy, what happen to you on FB? I don't see you there anymore ):

hey wanna be partners..lols.. im still on facebook i jusst dont post anything muc on there..

n_naruk

I'm always on fb. Cus I have no life. Lol. Fb on my cell at work and fb on my laptop & cell at home. Lmao. What's your fb?

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
I'm always on fb. Cus I have no life. Lol. Fb on my cell at work and fb on my laptop & cell at home. Lmao. What's your fb?
http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=515989760

I'm on sarnworld more often now.. its was because of 4 hua jai haeng khun kao... lols..

n_naruk

Yep, yep! 4HJHKK was what brought me back to SW too. Heehee! <3PLR<3
Talking about being older than Mark, I'm older than both of you. Lol.

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
Yep, yep! 4HJHKK was what brought me back to SW too. Heehee! <3PLR<3
Talking about being older than Mark, I'm older than both of you. Lol.
lols...

Okies.. lets get to the discussion..

Heres my 3 stories I want to revise to a Mart Mint C storie

1st one, Forever his Mistress... Mark is gonna be a rich young business man. Mint's mom is Mark's competitor but when she goes bankrupt. She sells Mint to Mark.

2nd one. Materials to make a Pke Hate you. Mint is a thai-american girl visiting her Mom's home land, Thailand. She meets an super conceited actor by the name of Mark Prin. She know exactly who he is but she just hates celebrities of all kinds. But what happens when Mark fell in love with Mint at first sight? She will gather her materials to make him hate her.

3rd one. P Ae Krub, I got Mint pregnant. Mark is himself. Mark Prin a Hot rising Actor. At the closing party of 4 hua jai haeng khun kao, He got drunk and end up in bed with Mint Chalida. What is more worse then that? Mint calls him and tells him she's pregnant with his baby? What will both of them do since they are both rising stars?

4 one is My own version of Pathapee Leh Ruk..

n_naruk

The 1st & 3rd one got my most attention! Tho I'm feeling more hyped on the 3rd one! The scene of Mint being drunk in PLR just popped in my head! LOL. And I'm also looking forward to your version of PLR! :)