FICTION DISCUSSION

cecilia

Staff member
^i would say, though, my spelling might be wrong ''POH'' for dad and ''MAE'' for mom.

Harit last name is ''Rangsiman'' .. funny, i dont' know Soriya's last name :lol: only know Sunsanee :loool:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
^are you serious?! I don't think that's Sunsanee's last name...hehehe...but I think I want to use it as Soriya's!! Soriya is going to be a doctor in my fic...Dr. Soriya Superhot!! :lol: but I think Harit Superhot sounds better, right? :p

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
^ :loool: :loool:

anyone here good at making posters for fanfics? can you please make me one? thanks! I'll tell the details later... :)

cecilia

Staff member
sarN, i thought it was a mispelling on TWINKY'S part. I think WISHY have it as SUPRAHAT something like that. LOl ..
i still find it very funny .. i dont' know SORIYA's last name. sarN, since you watch all three version, do you? would be nice to know :loool:

cecilia

Staff member
^MUAHA. i remember everyone laugh at her last name when we all first read the spoiler :loool:

what's soriya's last name? .. do you know?

cecilia

Staff member
that sound good too . she can be SORIYA SUPERHOT while Sunsanee can be whatever :loool: .. thanks

fun

Expired Sarnie
thanks sarN for posting up the info.

anyways i also love period lakorn, well good period lakorn.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
sarN, i thought it was a mispelling on TWINKY'S part. I think WISHY have it as SUPRAHAT something like that. LOl ..
i still find it very funny .. i dont' know SORIYA's last name. sarN, since you watch all three version, do you? would be nice to know :loool:

LOL, yup the spelling on the business card and on harins letter was spelt as supahat *superhot LMAO wow... just the way it was pronounce.

emo

sarNie Hatchling
It started off with Boran fan fiction and then to dragon ball to sailor moon to Soriya’s last name to Superhot. I wonder what is going to be next.

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
LOL.. I'm Lao, so I'm bad with trying to make up some Thai names, that's why the characters in my fanfic all have funky names, cause I pretty much butchered and combined all names from previous Lakorns I ever seen together. Hehehe... I would have given them Lao or American names, but that wouldn't be believable cause it's a Lakorn.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL.. I'm Lao, so I'm bad with trying to make up some Thai names, that's why the characters in my fanfic all have funky names, cause I pretty much butchered and combined all names from previous Lakorns I ever seen together. Hehehe... I would have given them Lao or American names, but that wouldn't be believable cause it's a Lakorn.

LOL lady.

i am backtracking to all of the lakorns i had ever watched...and taking names from there!! :lol:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG SarN that is freaking hilarious!!! funfun is so wild....but i love her! LMAO

shes feeding my cravings! *so im not gonna complain :lol: