FICTION DISCUSSION

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I was suppose to update my summer rain yesterday but I have to do my assignments... :( and I'm not yet even 50% done with it... :( I will try to update though once I'm done with it.. ^_^

Katerine

Butterfly123
Even tho. If i wake up that late, i still can't stay up til early morning the next day. Use to be able to before. Until a year ago. Lol.
lol i can't during a weekday i usally fall asleep at 10pm but weekends i can stay up late kindof weired lol

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Aws, Donna, it's ok! I was wondering why Donna's didn't update it yet! Haha. But Your assignment comes first!

Kat, 10pm is so early to sleep. Lol. I usually just stay up til round midnight everyday. Even on weeknights when I have to be up for work at like 430am. Lol.

n_naruk

Mang, my butt hurts from sitting typing them chapters!! Hahaha. I'm done for the day! Well, with writing that is. Time to go read other FFs! Lol

n_naruk

You're welcome RR :D

And yea, I don't think Fah is going to update anymore or will she? I don't know. She hasn't been sending me updates for months now. Lol.

But Oh my gosh! My bff and I were like on a writing mission today! She came over after lunch with her laptop. So we both were typing our FFs on our laptops. It was so much fun. Just writing them stories and talking stupids. Lmao. And same mind thinking when we were writing our own stories! Lmao! Scary! Then hours later, we ended up at her house. Her mom was making PHO! My favorite. So I must go there and have some. Lmao. Of course, I brought my laptop with me to her house. We went on a FF writing mission again, ROUND 2 at her house! Gosh, Finally I got her butt to start writing again after so many months. Lmao!

I'm so happy that I was able to update both of my stories at the same day! Usually I'll do one each day! But yay I got both updates! And was able to updated her stories as well! Hahahaha.

Oh my gosh, I type hekka much. Lmao! Ok, buh bye now. Hahaha

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
^ Heehee a FF day :D that's sooo cool :)

well I happy for all the update...gosh i stay home most of today and i still didn't write my FF :( oh well at least i get to read others ^^

n_naruk

Lol yea. I think Ima make sunday FF writing day with my bff! Im making her to update all of her FFs that she's been writing or is starting! More to come! Hahaha.

Awws, RR. It's alright. But I do hope you update soon THE UNFORTUNATES! Love that! Hehehe

Omg, I'm like allmost done with one of my FF! Which is very suprising! Never ever since I've started writing FF since what, middle school? That's like more than 5 years ago. I've never ever finish a single one. Until now! Hahahah.

Ah, I'm like so tired. Only slept for like 2 hours last night. Couldn't sleep for some reason and then had to get up at 430am to get ready for work! I want to read more FF updates but I'm so tired and sleepy right now! I'm coming back after my nap! Hahaha!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
^ :D that's good that there's more coming AND that you are going to finish your fanfics. i think you just need motivation and a constant demander for fanfics (me lol)

yeah I'm thinking about updating maybe this week, i don't know yet. we'll see.

LOL i'm the same way you are...i sleep really late/early and feel really tired later, but it's because I want to read fanfics and watch lakorns. I'm thinking that you are just like me, fanfic obsessed. there was one time were i stopped watching lakorns and just read fanfics ahahhahhaha. but do get some sleep..i don't want you getting sick or anything.

nikki1786

LizQuen
just dropping by... LOL

seems like this thread is now an update whether the fanfics were in complete or incomplete section.... LOL

anyways, i want the "WILD ROAD" to be delete. tnx.

n_naruk

^ :D that's good that there's more coming AND that you are going to finish your fanfics. i think you just need motivation and a constant demander for fanfics (me lol)

yeah I'm thinking about updating maybe this week, i don't know yet. we'll see.

LOL i'm the same way you are...i sleep really late/early and feel really tired later, but it's because I want to read fanfics and watch lakorns. I'm thinking that you are just like me, fanfic obsessed. there was one time were i stopped watching lakorns and just read fanfics ahahhahhaha. but do get some sleep..i don't want you getting sick or anything.
I just woke up from my like one hour nap. Couldn't really sleep cus the dog kept barking to go outside and plus i had to get up and make dinner for my guardians.

Lol Yes RR! You're my number one motivation for me to continue writing! I've never been so "addicted" to writing until now! Lol. But yea, before I used to watch lakorns all the time in the evening when I don't have class. Now I'm more into reading FFs and don't have much time for lakorns anymore. Or at least i'll try to make time. Lol. I do see me as RR number 2! Lmao! Always around the FFs corner. That's the first place I go to when I come on SW. Lol...Aws, thanks babe! I was sick like all week last week but I'm better now.

Can't wait to read more of the unfortunates! Hehehe

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
Hey guys!! I think I might go a squeal to Sin City, after I'm done with a couple of my FF. Since Don't leave me alone and Pirate Territory is almost done.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
just dropping by... LOL

seems like this thread is now an update whether the fanfics were in complete or incomplete section.... LOL

anyways, i want the "WILD ROAD" to be delete. tnx.
GASP you want WILD ROAD deleted??? :( oh my....but okay.
I just woke up from my like one hour nap. Couldn't really sleep cus the dog kept barking to go outside and plus i had to get up and make dinner for my guardians.

Lol Yes RR! You're my number one motivation for me to continue writing! I've never been so "addicted" to writing until now! Lol. But yea, before I used to watch lakorns all the time in the evening when I don't have class. Now I'm more into reading FFs and don't have much time for lakorns anymore. Or at least i'll try to make time. Lol. I do see me as RR number 2! Lmao! Always around the FFs corner. That's the first place I go to when I come on SW. Lol...Aws, thanks babe! I was sick like all week last week but I'm better now.

Can't wait to read more of the unfortunates! Hehehe
awwww, i know what you mean. My neighbor has 2 dogs that bark all the time especially at night.

YAY! I just love reading fanfics and I get so addicted to it. You know, I think that we could be twins because I use to watch lakorns non-stop, now it's more fanfics than lakorns lol. And I go to the FF section first too =D awww, getting sick :( i would say get plenty of rest, but LOL.
Hey guys!! I think I might go a squeal to Sin City, after I'm done with a couple of my FF. Since Don't leave me alone and Pirate Territory is almost done. I'm gonna start trying bleeding rose and se7en deadly sins. Will be posted tonight.
OooO you should do a sequel ^^ OOoO a lot of updates :D YAY ^^

UPDATE-April 27

Fanfic Deleted (by author's request)
Wild Road (nikki) ---- moment of silence for the fallen ff ----

n_naruk

GASP you want WILD ROAD deleted??? :( oh my....but okay.

awwww, i know what you mean. My neighbor has 2 dogs that bark all the time especially at night.

YAY! I just love reading fanfics and I get so addicted to it. You know, I think that we could be twins because I use to watch lakorns non-stop, now it's more fanfics than lakorns lol. And I go to the FF section first too =D awww, getting sick :( i would say get plenty of rest, but LOL.
Fanfics rocks now! Lmao! We have 3 dogs at home! 2 just barks non stop and always wanting to go outside all the time. One is half chiuaua! He barks constantly non stop! Like I just want to throw him into the wall! Lmao!

Two more chapters of Mai Kid Wah Ja Ruk Tur to go! Then the sequel! So much more dramatic! Hahaha!