FICTION DISCUSSION

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Miss ya too Thip. I haven't seen you on MSN lately T_T

Just got done reading FF3 & it's so far so great!

I'm planning to update KT before I leave for the DELLS. Almost done with the chapter but not quite yet ^_^
oh, I only get on msn when my bro goes to work..lol...when hes around, i dont have privacy lol

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
WOW we reached page 100 :D YAY!!!

I wanted to update everyone that I only have 18 more FFs to read (both complete and incomplete). I saved the longer FFs for last heehee. I'm super excited to be close to the finish line. I am going to be going out of town this week, and so I decided to copy and paste a couple of them. I copied 8 of them and there was a total of around 450+ pages. Oh my gosh, it's like I'm reading a book! I never realized how many pages are in each FFs especially since I usually read the update write then an there. I enjoy reading them all...GREAT JOB EVERYONE!!! KEEP UP THE AWESOME WORK <333

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
wow rr.. i dont even thnk i can manage to read them all that fast like you lol..

*coughcough* just when i said i was motivated to write again.. i totally lost it ahahaha.. im back to my gaming mode T_T.. im so bad.. sorry everyone.. i feel bad.. im not updating.. and i havent even been timing or editing files that im helping out with subbing groups.. its been a month or 2 already too.. ahhhh im so bad >_<.. i gotta hurry it up.. eeeeekkk...

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
lol Julie...I luv ur Mo's banner...cute.....

I havent been updating my stories....I need to bc or else I'll lose motivation and I dont want that again-LOL

Nalis Xyooj

sarNie Egg
I'll be gone for the next two weeks and a half. Currently heading down south for some programs and babysitting. I took some fics along with me so I'll give comments when I'm back. Hope everyone enjoys their summer. :D

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
we'll miss u Nalee n have fun down south where ever you're heading :D

i lost my motivation too. i had 2 fics n i'm just lost these days. i haven't been writing.
anything inspiring 2 do lately?
i think i need a vacation tooooooo :p

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
awww. well have fun Nalee and enjoy reading those fanfics.

jeeja, i know what you mean. right now, nothing is inspiring me. i need a vacation too but i can't since i have summer classes. i takes up my whole time basically. i haven't been watching lakorns lately either :(

jeeja

i took a few days off the PC n net, but still got nothing. i'm currently listening 2 songs 2 c if it'll get me started soon :D

jeeja

haha...i lied. well sadly, but greatly i just got hired! yeah. some ideas are poping up again as i tour my work place. hopefully i can update again :D i miss everyone TT_TT

i dislike the fact of being loaded with things to do, but oh well i like $$$ LOL

jeeja

thanks RR.

let's see, i work mon,tue,th,fri, and i only get wed, sat n sunday off. wow, i'm glad i at least have the weekends :D
i'm loaded with work to do TT_TT

at least i know wat i'll be doing on the weekends------>reading fics :D

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
congratulations on your new job, jeeja! :)

I have so many ideas at the moment but I still have no time for updating :( I have classes on mon and tues then during wed, thurs and fri, I have my clinical duties in the hospital and it's graveyard shift for this month lol so I'm awake from 11pm-7am on those days lol and during weekends, it's either we have tests/exams or we attend seminars... so I really have no time for updating... my vacation would still be by the end of october

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Congrats on your new job Jeeja ^_^

So, I've been gone way longer than I've planned to. I'm kinda back-ish but not really. Haven't been around my laptop at all, or haven't been around the net at all except on my cell phone, which is only for facebook. Just so much been going on in the past weeks. And work is driving me nuts plus a lot of over times & super tired by the end of the day. So, I really don't know when I'll be updating my fanfics (I know, I'm such a bad writer T_T) Haven't had much motivations for writing...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
whoot congrats jeeja!! you'll have money rollin in lol XD... i needta find myself a mini job soon.. ahaha.. but i have no experience ahhh... im so broke... >_<

anywho.. im finally back from my trip.. it was dead tiring.. but it was fun.. anyways.. no updates yet since i still lack motivation ahaha.. im a big meanie.. XD

well, uh,.. i want you guys to delete my story and i'll starts over on it... the title is
"Which love are you talking about?"
"when True Love first met"
"Dance with the Moment of Love"
thanks
that was my other account so i want to contious but cant login to my other account so please delete it thanks
-tinapopiinakatsuloves-

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
i'm lost here!!

i'm looking for a fanfic starting ateam, rteam and ken and ann. the story is like this: ann and rita are half sisters, their grandmother doesn't like rita and favors ann. their grandmother wants ann to marry rome and i think they got engaged but when they went on a cruise or something, rita and rome slept together and when grandma found out, rita ended up moving away. aum really likes aff but aff doesn't like aum. ken and ann feel in love. once high school is over, the friends split up and went to different school. when they return, they met each other, rome and ann are still engaged i think. aff have a boyfriend, aum is still single and rita return with a girl (i think the girl is her friend's or her's and rome). i totally forgot the name of this fanfic and have look at all the fanfic that i remembered reading but not one close to it. if anyone remembers or know which fanfic i am talking about, please give me the name so i can continue reading, i'm not sure if it's completed or not. thanks very much for you help.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
well, uh,.. i want you guys to delete my story and i'll starts over on it... the title is
"Which love are you talking about?"
"when True Love first met"
"Dance with the Moment of Love"
thanks
that was my other account so i want to contious but cant login to my other account so please delete it thanks
-tinapopiinakatsuloves-
OKAY--deleted. I hope you do continue them though :)

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i'm lost here!!

i'm looking for a fanfic starting ateam, rteam and ken and ann. the story is like this: ann and rita are half sisters, their grandmother doesn't like rita and favors ann. their grandmother wants ann to marry rome and i think they got engaged but when they went on a cruise or something, rita and rome slept together and when grandma found out, rita ended up moving away. aum really likes aff but aff doesn't like aum. ken and ann feel in love. once high school is over, the friends split up and went to different school. when they return, they met each other, rome and ann are still engaged i think. aff have a boyfriend, aum is still single and rita return with a girl (i think the girl is her friend's or her's and rome). i totally forgot the name of this fanfic and have look at all the fanfic that i remembered reading but not one close to it. if anyone remembers or know which fanfic i am talking about, please give me the name so i can continue reading, i'm not sure if it's completed or not. thanks very much for you help.
I believe that was one of fun4fun's fanfic, but I remember that she wanted most of her incomplete fanfics to be deleted. So I believe this one was one of them. Quite sad because I like that fanfic too. Hopefully she decides to rewrite it later.