Film & Nom new la korn

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Film & Nom Sornram will have a new la korn together for ch3 called "Hema-tai-sangjung" (snow under the shiny moon). i heard nang aek with Film is Pat Napapar and Nom's nang aek maybe Four (the singer girl). Film play as a Korean guy and Nom as a Thai guy. sounds interesting. i don't know if someone already post this topic already. if so, i apologized. i was hoping nang aek with Film or Nom would be Sara Legge but not so i'm sad...but i still wanna see this la korn because i like Nom&Film.

nanthao

sarNie Hatchling
film playing a korean guy again....i think that's play out to much...even though he looks koreanish.....okie....if pat if the neg'ek for film that's good....four looks to young for num....

sammie

sarNie Egg
:lmao: wow, i really want to see this lakorn, but can somebuddie post some pixs of the two neg'ek, because i want to see what they look like and when will this lakorn air can someone tell me if they know..........thanks

natty

Chubs
um isnt four like WAY TOOO young for num? and she's not only WAY too young but she looks WAY too young for him too... i think it would make more sense if pat is coupled up with num and four with film..

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
they should sap n'eks, pat should go with Num and Four should go with film...pat looks more mature than Four

lakornlover

sarNie Elites
I heard from Dreams Forum that Four is going to be Film's little sister and VJ Jaa is going to be paired up with Film. So I have no idea, :blink:

L

lalalek

OMG!!! Why Four? She is too too young for the 30 years old Pra'Eak, i love Num but why can't they find an much middle age Nang'Eak right? Are they desperate for nang'eaks or something like that? Gosh i don't get RS Movies with leading roles? Anyways i am still going to watch it and plus i like Film and Num.....They are considered one of the best From RS Promotion anyways.......Still i don't know if they are gunna beat Grammy Movies......Hopefully it is good enough to be watch... :D

nadanee

sarNie Egg
nanthao...I believe Film has only played a Korean guy once and that was for Hua Jai Lud Fah.
I hope this lakorn isn't going to be a bummer you know. It does seem like Four should be paired up with Film and Pat with Num because they match better...just my opinion.

AngelS

sarNie Egg
Looks good...i 've only seen one movie of Film..really like his acting plus he's cute...can't wait to see this...would luv it if someone can upload thie movie...thanks in advance... :D

LilxMsxM0lly

sarNie Egg
i agree..pat seems better with num. the Four Girl looks wayyyy to young to be Num's n'ek.

Sah

sarNie Elites
nanthao said:
film playing a korean guy again....i think that's play out to much...even though he looks koreanish.....okie....if pat if the neg'ek for film that's good....four looks to young for num....
[post="49387"][/post]​
haha exactly what I was gonna say. I wonder if they wrote this havng Film in mind or if they wrote it and conveniently remembered Film since he looks Korean. Yeah, I think Pat and Film will be pretty cute, but Num and Four, ehh. I love Four, she's cute, but she looks like 8 compared to Num.

candys

sarNie Egg
natty said:
um isnt four like WAY TOOO y ioung for num? and she's not only WAY too young but she looks WAY too young for him too... i think it would make more sense if pat is coupled up with num and four with film..
[post="49389"][/post]​
i totally agree with you i cant believe how rs people pairing up their leading couple. four can she act i dont even like the one she did w/ta bmix. why not tik k or earn j.