Film & Nom new la korn

kitkat

sarNie Elites
is it sequl from hemraj? i don't know.. the title is almost similiar to it. LOL

film & pat? look alright..i mean film looks koreanish while pat isn't.. so he should go with four...

num & four? i think four looks too young for num..i mean she would look like a daugther to num.. so.. four shouldn't go with him..otherwise, pat goes with num? it can be but in some way, pat is still young for num... i mean num looks way older...

sorry i rambled too much..i seem confusing. LOL

thoyting

sarNie Hatchling
ahah Flim get the CUTE looking girl while Num its the um.. haah girl ahahlOL... but yeah she does look to young for Num.. but oh well Num always acting with young girls.. look at him and Donut and they even kissed ahahlOL

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
OMG...I can't wait! Both girls are cute to me! Doesn't matter if they look young as long as Film and Num are in the lakorn, I'm gonna watch it!!! This is really good news!!!

mei

sarNie Egg
Cool! I can't wait to see it. I love Film and Pat so it's cool that they are getting paired up!!! I like Num too, but I don't think that Four should be paired up with him, she's soo young. :p

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
kitkat said:
is it sequl from hemraj? i don't know.. the title is almost similiar to it. LOL

film & pat? look alright..i mean film looks koreanish while pat isn't.. so he should go with four...

num & four? i think four looks too young for num..i mean she would look like a daugther to num.. so.. four shouldn't go with him..otherwise, pat goes with num? it can be but in some way, pat is still young for num... i mean num looks way older...

sorry i rambled too much..i seem confusing. LOL
[post="50490"][/post]​
is it a sequl from hemraj

MiSs_Kay

sarNie Hatchling
oh gawd..Film as a Korean guy again..dang give him new roles...but it's okay since Num Sornram will be in it...hotness...

der052

sarNie Juvenile
I think RS is using New with Old to gain more popularity because Num is diffinitely Old while Film is New!

They are both hot though! Hopefully this is a good lakorn because most Num lakorn lately are not that good! No offense anyone, they are good but Num's roles are not!

beffa

sarNie Egg
does anyone no a website besides youtube where i can watch the rest of hua jai lud fad????? if so plz to this message!! lol thanx