Film Rattapoom fathered Annie Brook's son

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
I am with u on this 1, he denied her by should he wants a DNA test now, just because public pressure him or because to save his ass or superstar image, I think Annie's mother is right " just live a separate lives and if any Annie wants to work she will raise the baby for her, have not no contact with Film, leave him be" serves him right if his lives is destroy that's his business, serve him right if he doesn't want to come out to save his ass, in hiding like a chicken.

^And how do you know that?

This debate can go on forever until someone is proven wrong. I still recommend her to take the DNA test. Btwn, how in the world would she know how to do a DNA test on her own lmao!!! I'm sure she would bring it to the doctor herself. Why would she pay the doctor to fake the test, when she will be needing that money more to support her child. This is exactly why Annie no longer wants Film to take a DNA test because people like you are forcing him into accepting this child if it is his, she doesn't want that for her child. She already has accepted that Film denied her. I am pretty sure Annie is pissed off. And if you're saying that she will intentionally do it, then do you think Film's boss be paying people to give Annie a negative view on her? Like I said, she should just do and force Film to sign a contract that if the baby is his, he has no right to take the child away from her. He denied the baby already.

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
U stupid ass, r u talking from a Woman point of view or r u talking from a male side, if Film decided Annie was only casual affair, he should've used contraptive even though, if he says that Annie said she used UID, there r such things as STD/HIV. As for Annie side, I know she loves him that's why she wants a relationship with him and might intentionally wants child with him, from what she said, Film is a good person and share the same similar back ground with her " he looks after his family like she does". I don't believe the stories of Poj Anon, Film is just in hiding and letting other people tells his story instead of coming out to handle it himself.

I am with u on this 1, he denied her by should he wants a DNA test now, just because public pressure him or because to save his ass or superstar image, I think Annie's mother is right " just live a separate lives and if any Annie wants to work she will raise the baby for her, have not no contact with Film, leave him be" serves him right if his lives is destroy that's his business, serve him right if he doesn't want to come out to save his ass, in hiding like a chicken.

Well, how did you expect him to respond rather than saying "fellow human being" when he doesn't love her and have any emotional connection/feelings with her? Of course he's gonna seem distant & vague about it when he refers to her because he doesn't want people to have a misconception like he had a serious relationship with her. Yes, I think it's really foolish and stupid of Film to have casual sex with girls he doesn't consider much feelings for or wanna be serious with, but I'm sure Annie is just as guilty in this act as he is. I'm just saying the way he reacted was understandable and I don't see why people should really criticize him about it when it's been shown he tried to be supportive the best way he can, even if it's not 100% support (since his heart isn't 100% with her).

Really, I think as much as it hurts Annie that he says these things and not wanna be in a relationship with her, she should just take the test rather than not do it out of spite & bitter feelings (or fear) whatever her reasons are...it just makes her look like she may be hiding something. I do wanna feel bad for her...but for some reason, due to her own reactions from this, I'm just a bit skeptical as to what is really the truth. At the end of the day, I just hope an innocent child isn't being used as an excuse to tie a man down. That's really shady. For her own sake, it's in her best interest and the baby's to do the test and verify that she is telling the truth. I'm sure there's options where she can make Film sign a contract he won't take the baby away from her as someone mentioned, and she can still be the only parent if she really wants to be. But the test will just prove that she is genuine, because I rather believe facts than just assuming things and putting a person down in the process. All I've been seeing is a lot of hate on Film's side when Annie is just as irresponsible and suspicious as he is. At the moment it's just "my words against yours" and I find it ridiculous how a majority of people will trust a woman's side of the story more than the guy's when both claims are yet to be proven true.

Anyway, I don't wanna argue back and forth about it lol. People are gonna have their opinions, I just hope one day the truth will be revealed and whoever that is lying will suffer the consequences of their actions.

Sarna3

sarNie Adult

WoodyMorning 21Sep10 pt1

Tee-ka-yu his eyes are so big! :wub:

Film already didn't allow anyone to think he was serious with Annie the moment he said "I was intimate with her, but we were not boyfriend and girlfriend." (That statement has become a hit among Thai people. That statement and "a fellow human being" Don't become intimate with a man who only sees you as a fellow human being. Hahaha.) You don't have to love or care about someone to simply say "I helped her financially because she and I were intimate for a while, and there's a high possibility that she was pregnant with me, so I wanted to help her even though I wasn't sure I'm the father" or something along those lines. LOL. It would've made him appear more gentleman-like. saying you were supporting a pregnant woman just because she's a fellow human being is ridiculous because 1.) you didn't deny being intimate with her and 2.) you admitted being intimate with the woman for a while. so many people find it incredulous that a man would support a pregnant woman if he didn't think she was carrying his child. i think that's why many people had a difficult time comprehending his word choice and statement. like i said, it was either a poor-written script by RS or just plain unwise and hurtful statement on Film's part.

Regardless of paternity, Film will do fine. RS will not easily let him go. He can still make money for the company. He will still have work to do to earn money for him and his parents. He has been working all this time while Annie hid herself. So financially, Film is much more stable. Annie didn't earn any money when she had to hide herself.

I think Annie will eventually consent to the DNA test because of the pressure. Or if she waits until her son grows up, it will be kind of like Marsha's case. when Guy was younger, there was a rumor that he wasn't Nui Ampon's son. Marsha and Nui didn't care at all. Now that Guy's grown up, those rumors died down because everyone can see that he's almost a duplicate of his dad's image. LOL.

in Thailand, even if the DNA test proves someone's paternity, the mother is still the only lawful parent. She can deny the baby's father's involvement. that's why more and more people support Annie to do the DNA test. maybe she wasn't aware of her rights. now i think she knows that she will not lose her child no matter what. if the test proves negative, she will have to accept the consequences and go on and live her life as she planned before: to just be a single mother who has to raise the child on her own without Film's involvement.

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Sorry for my name calling but some people just so abusive towards 1 party because they know that the other people deserved what he had done....

Sarna3, I understand your view, but please refrain from name calling. ;)

fun

Expired Sarnie
this is getting so out of hand lol... but i cant help but protect women esp. when they/us are insulted by men.

annie seriously take the dna test. not that society wants her to do so but because this can all die down.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
OMG freaking take the DNA test, i'm not choosing sides but i don't feel bad for annie for some reason, i must have been a man in the past life............ :lol:

sabaidee_keo

sarNie Hatchling
Sorry for my name calling but some people just so abusive towards 1 party because they know that the other people deserved what he had done....
That's very hypocritical of you to say "some people just so abusive towards 1 party blah blah blah.."

So what exactly are you doing right now, talking down on Film's side and assuming everything Annie says is true? So you aren't being "abusive towards 1 party"? lol :rolleyes:

I'm just being objective and looking at all perspectives of this, not being biased like you are when you don't even know what's the truth. You can have your opinion and I can have mine, what's your right to call me a stupid ass? Because I'm not gonna believe things I read/hear without proof & facts? You really needa learn how to have a discussion in a thread without having your panties in a bunch. I love having dicussions with opinionated people, but too bad it usually doesn't end very enlightening because emotions get in the way & people get so childish.

Whatever the situation of Film & Annie's dilemma is, the verdict is still the same. She needs to get that paternity test, otherwise she is as distrustful as Film is. And neither you or your countless insults will rectify her position.

And I am a female, and certainly not a biased illogical one who attacks people just because they don't agree with you.

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
I am talking as a mother, carrying a child for 9 months, if someone u thought u gave urself to is special but slap you in the face with words like, " someone I used to know or as a fellow human being" like he is so rich reaching out to someone who's in need of his helping, I be upset too, but I am not saying that Annie is 100% right, she has her wrong too and has make a mistake but as least she redem her mistake by keeping the child and not abort him...so she can show men of his world that used protection even a woman says she is already protected so there r such things as STD/HIV. If he was sincer, why don't he come out and tell the whole story of his side rather than hiding. If he is not ready to be a father as the Poj Anon says why don't he used his brain to used protection when he knows that the girl is in love with him or she might trap him by becoming pregnant,,,seeeeee, even though my sympathy with Annie but I am not siding with her....She knows that he doesn't love her but just out there to play....but the out come is at least she's got the baby out of all of this drama, that's the most beautiful thing in life, a human being u create with love in her part...but his part is a mistake....I rather Annie just forget about Film and live her life with the baby....stuff if he wants to save face or his fame, fame and status does not stay with u forever, but ur own flesh and blood will be there for u when u about to die....

That's very hypocritical of you to say "some people just so abusive towards 1 party blah blah blah.."

So what exactly are you doing right now, talking down on Film's side and assuming everything Annie says is true? So you aren't being "abusive towards 1 party"? lol :rolleyes:

I'm just being objective and looking at all perspectives of this, not being biased like you are when you don't even know what's the truth. You can have your opinion and I can have mine, what's your right to call me a stupid ass? Because I'm not gonna believe things I read/hear without proof & facts? You really needa learn how to have a discussion in a thread without having your panties in a bunch. I love having dicussions with opinionated people, but too bad it usually doesn't end very enlightening because emotions get in the way & people get so childish.

Whatever the situation of Film & Annie's dilemma is, the verdict is still the same. She needs to get that paternity test, otherwise she is as distrustful as Film is. And neither you or your countless insults will rectify her position.

And I am a female, and certainly not a biased illogical one who attacks people just because they don't agree with you.

cecilia

Staff member
I would say, there are better way to discuss this without throwing punches at each other ..
it's something that we have to look both ways -- taking side isn't the thing to do when we have no facts to back it up.

Right now, i understand where both parties are standing --- what i believe will solve this is the PATERNITY test ..
It doesn't seem like a CHOICE as the public is getting aggravate and disrespectful toward the two of them.

ALL THESE HE SAYS, SHE SAYS is getting no where as well.
WE seems to not HAVE a CASE here but just a bunch of witnesses who tells contradicting stories.
The story doesn't even make sense anymore.
Get test and let's move forward ...

CHOICES is out of the question .. It is A MUST if they wants to regain their reputation back (somewhat)

sabaidee_keo

sarNie Hatchling
I am talking as a mother, carrying a child for 9 months, if someone u thought u gave urself to is special but slap you in the face with words like, " someone I used to know or as a fellow human being" like he is so rich reaching out to someone who's in need of his helping, I be upset too, but I am not saying that Annie is 100% right, she has her wrong too and has make a mistake but as least she redem her mistake by keeping the child and not abort him...so she can show men of his world that used protection even a woman says she is already protected so there r such things as STD/HIV. If he was sincer, why don't he come out and tell the whole story of his side rather than hiding. If he is not ready to be a father as the Poj Anon says why don't he used his brain to used protection when he knows that the girl is in love with him or she might trap him by becoming pregnant,,,seeeeee, even though my sympathy with Annie but I am not siding with her....She knows that he doesn't love her but just out there to play....but the out come is at least she's got the baby out of all of this drama, that's the most beautiful thing in life, a human being u create with love in her part...but his part is a mistake....I rather Annie just forget about Film and live her life with the baby....stuff if he wants to save face or his fame, fame and status does not stay with u forever, but ur own flesh and blood will be there for u when u about to die....
Of course, I already know & understand the importance of being responsible for one's own actions, I think everyone here agrees with that. But my point is why immediately criticize the guy's part and praise the girl like she's such a victim when she could be lying herself? It can go either way, yet you defend one side as if what they say is completely the way it went down...when there could be many dynamics to the truth. Like listen to yourself, you personally already assume Film IS the father when there is no proof. Maybe Film is indeed the father, but who are you or anyone to already assume and criticize him for not "taking care of his own flesh & blood" when he doesn't even know if it is his own flesh & blood? Can we be logical here instead of letting our personal emotions/woman-feelings get in the way of what's right for everyone? I understand you probably naturally don't care about the guy's side of the story, most people usually just stand up for the female's side, but I'm just trying to balance out the perspectives here. Because, really, its unfair to just assume the woman's side is always right.

Lets just wait and see the results...lol if ever that would happen.. :blink:

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
I think, if both parties just live a separate lives, and let the child grow peacefully and see who he looks like when he grows up. then it be better as Annie and her mother says they can raise the child so, just ignore each other and have no contact....

Ashi

sarNie Hatchling
this mess tells us that thai celebrity are pretty dirty behind close door then we thought.. cant believe they didt use protection and they was gf/bf that just make them look even more worst this make me wonder how many girl film slept with already??? but i feel bad for both parties since their career is pretty much damage after this. but then again if proven that film is not the father everybody will hate annie maybe she not sure herself who the father is.

cecilia

Staff member
^what? Num? == what happen to may and num then? lOl this is getting way overboard for my head to think now lOl

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
actress and actor r human being, just make a mistake just like us but as long as when we make a mistake we redem that mistake by not destroy the innocent child inside u but bringing him up as best as u can to be a good citizen then it is a good deed, u make mistake but don't passed on the sin to ur child. the dealt with Janie is nothing, Film and Janie has happen to be in lakorn together, they r cheer by fan to be a couple, I don't think Film or Janie even like each other, Fan of the lakorn just want them to be a couple or turn into a couple. The story with Num Gunchai is because he happen to be in the same lakorn with both Annie and Film so media happen name him as a suspect to link him to Annie as he might be the father...which I doubt it because the baby looks nothing like Num gunchai plus he and Annie didn't have any relationship according to him, May and Annie...so there goes the story...

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
^what? Num? == what happen to may and num then? lOl this is getting way overboard for my head to think now lOl
Hahahahha oh u know the news getting over zealous! Num was a part of the cast in the series and some people/reporters want to make the ordeal more salacious by saying the baby looks like him and that he could also be the baby daddy lol! To me the baby looks all like Annie. I'm confused w the point of Annie refusing the DNA test while Film says he's waiting for results. Does that mean a test was already taken or did he just mean when the test gets done then he could furthur comment after the results?

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Rewind! Celebrities Who Refuses To Acknowledge or Accept They’re The Father!: credit to dirtii-laundry;

http://dirtii-laundry.net/b-log/2010/09/21/rewind-celebrities-who-refuses-to-acknowledge-or-accept-theyre-the-father/

Famous singer, “Film” Rattapoom Tohkongsub is not the first person in the Entertainment industry who had to fall in the fate of “Acknowledging paternity rights until there is DNA proof.”

We’ll turn back time to a previous date when “Jay” Jetrin Wattanasin, senior singer of GMM GRAMMY who was renowned for his own scandal when he was exposed until he had to come out and accept that he is the father of “Nong Jada” with Miss Thailand 2nd runner up, Gina Nalamlieng.

Including famous rock band Big Ass when lead singer, “Dax” Eakarat Wongcharat had fallen to the same fate in 2006 when Penthouse model, 17 year old “Fai” had came out to expose the singer of being an alleged father to her son, “Justin”. Later on DNA tests had proved that Dax was not the father of Fai’s son, but it was a bit damaging also to Dax’s career since at the time when Dax was seeing Fai she was only 16 at the time.

One who wasn’t so lucky as Dax is luketoong singer, Monsit Khamsoi who was exposed by his back up dancer for fathering her child until she had demanded the singer to take care of his responsibilities through the press. DNA tests had proved the singer as the father.

Not only is it just men from the Entertainment industry, but there are women also like, “Aey” Anchalee and Wae Soul who both had fallen pregnant, but the father of the child would not take responsibilities. Which left them both being a strong-willed single mother raising their child on their own the best way that they can.

Every situation may seem like is an emphasis of the Entertainment Industry where it might seem like it’s glitz and glamor, but in the inside everyone is hoping for this to not be a deja vu towards their life.