Film Rattapoom fathered Annie Brook's son

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
We not picking side, we just hate Film for putting women of this society down by refering as that woman and saying she is an aid relief or a fellow human being, if he's so rich why doesn't he help out the Pakistan flood victims too. LOL

He should help me too because ain't I a human being too lol I just like to mock him that is all. It's the things that he has says and now everyone is just bashing him left and right. But there are also another handful of people bashing on Annie and hating her. The same thing people are doing to Film, but I understand a few that what Film has been saying is nonsense. He didn't have to give out all these press conference and interview. That is why Annie came out and then people started to pop left and right. I am surprised Sia that Film had used sent a letter to the press. I wonder if that letter was really written. He must have been bitter against Film.

I am concern also because Lydia and Beam were not given further work until their contract is over, yet Film is in a scandal three times. He has the guts to cry for another chance. He has been given three chances. 1) Sia 2)LDH 3)this. Annie is playing the pity card so is Film.

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
U only think of Film career and money making, what about Annie, she has to support herself, ababy and her mother, remember, she doesn't come from a rich family whereas Film has some Money stass away some or he's a guy who can look after himself....Annie might be lying too but the male side is a man who can work and looking himself, he's still good looking, well educated so stuff him...

Honestly at this point i'm siding with Film, the dude got a lot on the line here because of this. If he stops getting promoted or getting new jobs, how the hell is he gonna support himself and his family. If Annie doesn't do a DNA test it can ruin his career for good. The truth needs to be revealed or Film's done with. Feel bad for the guy.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I don't know what to say. Just found out, Annie had a father who also left her mom and her when she was 3 years old. Plus her ailing mother has not been really healthy but she raised Annie all on her own. I guess she wrote that sex book to get money for her mother's expenses. Annie, now I feel that she shouldnt let film take the paternity test and just let film suffer for a bit. And if Film is truly the father, when he's old enough to understand, you can tell him who his real father is. And then have the kid take revenge ahahaha... okay too much lakorn here but let's lightened up the mood a bit.

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Annie is half Thai and Swedish, her father left her when she was 3 yrs old that why she had to worked since she was very young to support herself and her mother so she doesn't come from a rich family, a person has to do alot to get money to support herself and her mother but she didn't sell herself so I think she's a good person, her mother is very ill and has health prob.Her mother said, she will help Annie raise her child if Annie has no time, if she wants to work and she wants Annie not to contact Film no more, except no help from him or his family and have not contact at all. Plus no need for DNA test.
Annie has confirm with this show "Rueng Lao Chow Nee", she just want to be left alone with her baby and wants to raise her child alone, will expect no help or nothing from Film or his Family, no DNA test. She will tell her child when he gets older who his father is.

I don't know what to say. Just found out, Annie had a father who also left her mom and her when she was 3 years old. Plus her ailing mother has not been really healthy but she raised Annie all on her own. I guess she wrote that sex book to get money for her mother's expenses. Annie, now I feel that she shouldnt let film take the paternity test and just let film suffer for a bit. And if Film is truly the father, when he's old enough to understand, you can tell him who his real father is. And then have the kid take revenge ahahaha... okay too much lakorn here but let's lightened up the mood a bit.

sthanphachanh

sarNie Hatchling
[quote name='Seunghee's Whore' date='20 September 2010 - 11:30 AM' timestamp='1285007450' post='708666']
Oh please, calm your ass down. Film did this to himself. Should have kept his skinny jeans zipped up if he didn't want to jeopardize his future and career. He shouldn't have made his relationship w/ her so public on their lakorn set. That's how rumors start. Flirt around, the girl gets pregnant, RUMORS, then downfall. It's good he's being suspended. It's such an embarrassment to have him represent Thailand overseas.
[/quote]
I agree with u 100%

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
This is scary how stuff like this happen then your work and whatever so got canceled..WTH...That just plain stupid. Is this only happen in Thai Culture?:rolleyes:

sthanphachanh

sarNie Hatchling
u must be in love with him or something "Nang Keo" that why u defending him, if he was famous or the cutest guy in the world, I wouldn't defend with at all, he is child, who likes to cry and the reason he is crying because he wants public sympathy. I give him sympathy and it is a kick in the butt.....If u r pregnant urself with a guy and a guy calls a slut or a whore, what do u think u will do huh? gurl Still defend him
I agree with u on this Film should not call Annie name like that at all.

Sarna3

sarNie Adult

As Annie said, he is born out of love for her and he is beautiful, stuff Film if he doesn't want him, ur adorable Tekayu. ur mother love u, u have the love of a mother/father in 1 person.

fun

Expired Sarnie
This is scary how stuff like this happen then your work and whatever so got canceled..WTH...That just plain stupid. Is this only happen in Thai Culture?:rolleyes:
Oh no. MC Mong has avoided military service, his appearance on shows has been cut off lol something about him using medical excuses such as teeth ache? I don't know much but I have seen headlines at AKP lol

It's only fair to Beam and Lydia... well not really fair because they obviously cannot release any album because Hia Hoh said they had too much scandals lol

If Hia Hoh didnt cancel the events, you would see Lydia and Beam's fan charge at him lol I know I would ahahaha even though not a huge fan of Lydia.

Muddie Murda

smile...
Honestly at this point i'm siding with Film, the dude got a lot on the line here because of this. If he stops getting promoted or getting new jobs, how the hell is he gonna support himself and his family. If Annie doesn't do a DNA test it can ruin his career for good. The truth needs to be revealed or Film's done with. Feel bad for the guy.
That's why smart people have Plan B. I can't believe he freaking believes his "face" and "talent" will support him for the rest of his life. Actually, come to think of it, his plan B are is sugar daddy, tsk tsk. There are plenty of Thai celebs who have a career and still continue studying. I guess he was too busy with the ladies and men when he wasn't working.

I'm still waiting for this guy to admit he was in a boy group with Grammy before he got with RS. But I just recently read one of his latest interviews and he mentions nothing of it except showing up at RS and said he couldn't sing or dance. He's full of crap and so whatever he's "crying" about, I don't freaking believe. Ya'll keep insisting Annie's throwing in the sympathy card good because she's an actress and it's all an act. Well, ya'll forgetting that Film is an "actor" too and this is probably the best acting he's ever done. Must have took those few MIA days practicing.

Oh no. MC Mong has avoided military service, his appearance on shows has been cut off lol something about him using medical excuses such as teeth ache? I don't know much but I have seen headlines at AKP lol

It's only fair to Beam and Lydia... well not really fair because they obviously cannot release any album because Hia Hoh said they had too much scandals lol

If Hia Hoh didnt cancel the events, you would see Lydia and Beam's fan charge at him lol I know I would ahahaha even though not a huge fan of Lydia.
Hahaha MC Mong is hilarious. Can't believe he'd give up his teeth just to avoid TWO years of serving HIS believed country. (BTW...kpoplive is better than AKP, you should visit them instead hahahahaha :D)

Oops, shameless advertisement: Ya'll should visit the sarNworld chatroom and have the debate LIVE! How awesome would that be? lol

sabaidee_keo

sarNie Hatchling
u must be in love with him or something "Nang Keo" that why u defending him, if he was famous or the cutest guy in the world, I wouldn't defend with at all, he is child, who likes to cry and the reason he is crying because he wants public sympathy. I give him sympathy and it is a kick in the butt.....If u r pregnant urself with a guy and a guy calls a slut or a whore, what do u think u will do huh? gurl Still defend him
I'm allowed to have my opinion on it, aren't I? That's how I feel about it, and that's how you feel about it... :mellow: let that be. You don't have to agree with me, it's alright lol, but don't try to discreetly insult me or act like your opinion is more valid than mine. At the end of the day, we still both don't know what the truth is. I can only speak for what I feel about it. And as of right now, I'm just more skeptical of Annie because of various reasons that makes me question her. And you can very well feel the same way about Film for your reasons, though most of your reasons seem to be based from personal bitterness that doesn't really has to do with the current situation lol, but I'm not gonna insult you on it. So refrain from throwing your personal jabs at me when you're unable to be mature when debating, alright? Because I can get just as ignorant.

Anyway, I didn't care much for Film until I realized how much shit people give him when Annie isn't all that great either, she's just as sketchy. O_O I've seen the videos and observed the situation of both sides, and how I feel about it is...him helping her out when he didn't have to proved to me he's not that selfish, at the very least, can folks credit the dude for that? Instead of being so fixated on what he's referring THAT WOMAN...oops, I mean "Annie" as in public. Haha. Honestly though.. calling her THAT GIRL/WOMAN was understandable to me. I could understand why he would react that way. The dude's career is on the line because THAT WOMAN made a big ass claim and now suddenly doesn't wanna give proof. :blink: Of course she's gonna be THAT WOMAN to him, the dude is mad. He probably at that point doesn't even want anything to do with her, but he has to try and remain cordial...I guess he failed that part :lol: get over it! Onto the real issue here...is the baby HIS?

Oh, and no ma'am, I'm not in love with Film, I'm in love with Ken Theeradeth :wub: but I just feel bad for Film because people's acting like he's the wrong-doer, when Annie was just as bad... Sure, hate on the dude & ruin his life over something not proven yet lol okay, that's logical people. <_< He probably is the father of that child, "probably"... but until there's actual proof, I'm not gonna criticize the guy like he's sucha douchebag when he's shown efforts in trying to do the right thing the best way he can. Dude's in a tough position. Why don't I feel bad for Annie, too? Because she's acting really sketchy. So my apologies, "Sarna3" for not blindly hating on Film like you do... I rather wait til there's actual facts & evidence than start ridiculing people being a judgmental bitch. But seems you're really good at that. I'm sorry, did I just get ignorant.

I'll stop from here. ^_^

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Umm Muddie, Film just recently graduated before this scandal broke out-I forgot what his major was though because don't care about his news but had to watch it because it was on Dao kra Jai lol. No comment on this whole she said, he said, we said shenanigans.

Muddie Murda

smile...
Umm Muddie, Film just recently graduated before this scandal broke out-I forgot what his major was though because don't care about his news but had to watch it because it was on Dao kra Jai lol. No comment on this whole she said, he said, we said shenanigans.
:D In that case, then no one should be worrying if he makes any money or not. With his smart self, he'll find money. He always had and always will.

pichayaaznbabe

sarNie Juvenile
LOL speaking for myself I'm being a JERK becuz I dislike him very much sense he cannot sing, barely can act and RS is promoting him like he's gonna the next Rain or someting...plus his mouth is usually full of trash with the whole I didn't sleep w/ an old dude to get myself to fame, and i'm a friend of that one korean girl and she's gonna be i my MV...I just don't believe much of anyting coming out of his mouth anymore

BTW like pichayaaznbabe been saying over and OVER again, no one wanted him to accept tis baby w/ out proof, ppl got angry at how he referred to her and how he handled things...

I agree w/ u its call "CHILD SUPPORT"...these checks go out probably every second of the day, from FATHER to CHILD or CHILDREN which I don't see anything wrong wit it either...but tat means Film probably know he's the father or the VERY HIGH probably that he's the father..if u do the math w/ the timing it comes out too close to be coincidental...
LOL. it's really frustrating to repeat myself over and over again, but it's also fun to learn about other people's perspectives.

Anyway, I didn't care much for Film until I realized how much shit people give him when Annie isn't all that great either, she's just as sketchy. O_O I've seen the videos and observed the situation of both sides, and how I feel about it is...him helping her out when he didn't have to proved to me he's not that selfish, at the very least, can folks credit the dude for that? Instead of being so fixated on what he's referring THAT WOMAN...oops, I mean "Annie" as in public. Haha. Honestly though.. calling her THAT GIRL/WOMAN was understandable to me. I could understand why he would react that way. The dude's career is on the line because THAT WOMAN made a big ass claim and now suddenly doesn't wanna give proof. :blink: Of course she's gonna be THAT WOMAN to him, the dude is mad. He probably at that point doesn't even want anything to do with her, but he has to try and remain cordial...I guess he failed that part :lol: get over it! Onto the real issue here...is the baby HIS?
I also realized how much shit people give Annie when Film isn't all that great either. Film held his first press con before Annie came on the news show, so he called her "that woman" before she declared that she would not consent to the DNA test. she did not make a big ass claim before Film himself admitted having sexual relations with her. the news leaked because of Mod Dum's radio show Chae Tae Chao. that's why Mod Dum later apologized to Film for broadcasting the rumor about him and Annie. Annie had been hiding herself and her child for almost a year before the news broke out. and yes, Film failed to remain cordial in the first press con. he also made it public to everyone that he helped her out of pity when he said he helped her because he viewed her as a fellow human being, and that he pitied her. not everyone wants to be helped out of pity. i myself don't ever want anyone to pity me. it's insulting.

a lot of people have been harshly criticizing Annie as well. it's not just Film who's under pressure. Film has a lot of support from his loyal fans and his peers. so it's fair to say that both Film and Annie got as much hate as they got love from strangers all over the country.

Film-Annie scoop starting @8:00
เรื่องเด่นเย็นนี้ 23-Sep-2010 [5/6]
2nd part of the scoop
เรื่องเด่นเย็นนี้ 23-Sep-2010 [6/6]

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
tq, goodness, someone's got it right, Annie didn't come out to claim anything from Film, it was the radio host guy Mod Dum who broadcast it to the whole Thai population then Film came out with his conference so Annie had to defend herself when her refer to her as that woman, praise the Lord,,, :wacko: :wacko:

LOL. it's really frustrating to repeat myself over and over again, but it's also fun to learn about other people's perspectives.

Film held his first press con before Annie came on the news show, so he called her "that woman" before she declared that she would not consent to the DNA test. she did not make a big ass claim before Film himself admitted having sexual relations with her. the news leaked because of Mod Dum's radio show Chae Tae Chao. that's why Mod Dum later apologized to Film for broadcasting the rumor about him and Annie. Annie had been hiding herself and her child for almost a year before the news broke out. and yes, Film failed to remain cordial in the first press con. he also made it public to everyone that he helped her out of pity when he said he helped her because he viewed her as a fellow human being, and that he pitied her. not everyone wants to be helped out of pity. i myself don't ever want anyone to pity me. it's insulting.

a lot of people have been harshly criticizing Annie as well. it's not just Film who's under pressure. Film has a lot of support from his loyal fans and his peers. so it's fair to say that both Film and Annie got as much hate as they got love from strangers all over the country.

Film-Annie scoop starting @8:00
เรื่องเด่นเย็นนี้ 23-Sep-2010 [5/6]
2nd part of the scoop
เรื่องเด่นเย็นนี้ 23-Sep-2010 [6/6]

fun

Expired Sarnie
Oh great Num Gunchai is in the picture now. There is going to be more news. This is not going to stop lol I feel like Num is using this situation for his own benefit. What a jerk. It was best if he hadn't post that picture on his tweeter. Now he has add fuel into this. Ugh! I like Num Gunchai as an entertainer but not so much as a person. Sometimes you don't have to know a person personally to not like him. =(

fullmoon

sarNie Egg
i don't pity Annie Brook's or care about her ...but i do feel sorry for her baby ..if film really the father of her baby like she said then have the dna test to prove she was tell the truth ..if not then i think she scary of us found out the really truth...that she been lie to us the whole time..if there no prove to what she said then she is lie..if not have the teat done..i feel notthing thougth annie brook..knowing that her father leave her mother with she was younger..i will have thougth she know better..oh well...who is annie brook ..someone who not well know ..what to have a taste the spotlight..now that people see to know who she is or pity her of be a single mother.as i told my sister about the news about film ..she said if annie brook does get a dna test then she maybe lie..why will annie brook be lie to us..one thing MONEY....yet she get paid as we speech rigth now for her side of the story.most people on her side then film..she get of the pity she could get..one thing i have to said to annie brook why have unprotect sex with someone who you know not going be there for you..all man will said he love you and that but is a fact that he will not stay with..one of the main reason why we have so many teen mother who are alone...hate film as you want to but there no prove to what the other person is said..beside it the baby who need the love and pity not the mother who make money out of him...poor baby..hope this new will end..