Film Rattapoom fathered Annie Brook's son

pichayaaznbabe

sarNie Juvenile
Film got involved with Annie, either he was being a dick like a lot men are and just sticking it anywhere or he found out about her later like the rest of us are learning about her past right now. Who knows, maybe she was so experience in bed that led Film to believe she's been around. Methi probably beat her up because she lied to him, haha. Not that I'm promoting domestic violence, but I do believe bad women deserves bad things, just like bad people deserve bad things.
ceda_lee, from all the rumors as well as front page news in the past years, Methi is just an abusive man with anger problems. I mean, the dude beat up an old man in public for requesting the missing payments for Methi's political party's billboard/posters. Bad people do deserve bad things (karma), but no one deserves to be physically and/or mentally abused just as no one deserves to be raped or molested, right?

We still don't know what really went on behind closed doors, so I think Annie's as well as Methi's words cannot be proven to be true yet. They're both pretty shady in my opinion. LOL.

This is from Dirtii Laundry:
Film Rattapoom may sue Annie Brook for defamation, on the condition that he is certain ‘Teekayu’ is not his baby

“If Film is not sure if the baby is really his, he could sue on the grounds of defamation as Annie has accused him to be the baby’s father and her accusation has injured his reputation. However, in order for Film to do this, he must be certain, the baby is definitely not his. Annie will then have to prove this in court”

So in order to take it to court & sue her, Film has to be certain that the baby is not his? :blink: But he's not sure lol...I mean it could be & could not be his, why would he have to be certain just to be able to sue her? is that why he can't sue her right now? Cus he isn't really sure, rather than just completely denying that it is his? This is so weird.
Awwww, nang keo! Why didn't you read my earlier post? I posted the same information too! Awwww, I'm sad now! You ignored my post...Hahaha, just kidding. Yeah, as I've stated in my older post, Annie could definitely be sued, and that's the only way the DNA test could possibly be ordered by court. The tricky part is that Film has to be positive that he is not the father in order to sue Annie and be allowed to do the paternity test.

yes, Annie could get sued too because what she's been doing could be considered libel as well. that's something Film would need to do in order to do the paternity test. he would have to argue in civil court that he was defamed by Annie, and the paternity test might be ordered by court to prove that the plaintiff (Film) is not really the father. but Film has to be really certain that he's not the father in order to sue Annie and demand the DNA test through the legal system.
Didn't read all the pages but did skim over the last page ... uhm when I watched Annie on atTen they did questioned why she backed out with the DNA testing. She said she changed her mind because fear of loosing her son. She went through pregnancy herself and then the C-section labor and raised him all this time. When the DNA does prove that Film is the father then that means that he also has custody rights to the baby. While they might not want anything to do with it now, it might changed in the future. They might try to find cause to take FULL CUSTODY of the child by saying that Annie is an unfit mother. If this happens she said she will be torn because she really love her baby - who doesn't? So from my understanding is that she choose to not go through the DNA because she want sole custody of the baby.
Nope, Film cannot do anything to get custody even if the DNA test proves his paternity.

Film would not be taking Tee-ka-yu away even if the test proves his paternity. the law protects the lawful parent (Annie). she would not lose her child as she claims that to be her fear. as long as she doesn't want Film's involvement, he cannot do anything to get custody. that's why i think both parties should consult a lawyer to learn more about family law and get all this settled in private.

From the interview, the highlighted part of Film's bank statement read:
Date: 2010-05-28 Time: 16.36 Amount: 25,000 Baht
Date: 2010-05-28 Time: 16.37 Amount: 25,000 Baht
Date: 2010-05-28 Time: 16.39 Amount: 100,000 Baht

The money was transferred to Annie's bank account. Again, Annie never denied that Film helped her. She repeatedly told everyone that she had received money from Film.

The important part of the bank statement is that it shows Annie's new name which matches with the bank account that Mod Dum had mentioned that 3 other men had wired their money to.

Annie Denies Methi's Claims
"แอนนี่" เตรียมฟ้อง "เมธี" แฉมั่ว รับเคยคบแต่ไม่มีสัมพันธ์ด้วย

Film Gains Consciousness, Denies Having Attempted to Commit Suicide
“ฟิล์ม” ฟื้นแล้ว! ยันเปล่าฆ่าตัวตาย ด้าน “แอนนี่” ลั้นลาอุ้มลูกถ่ายแบบรับเงินแสน

ampoo

sarNie Egg
Thai people at pantip are more sensible then this. They're open minded and give all reason for both party.

lol it's funny how when Annie's past is brought up, people said it's her past but they still alluded Film's ordeal with Sia Ode to this present case. :lol:

If the man chae Annie, they're not gentleman but when a woman chae Film, it's acceptable. lol

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
I'm not making excuse for Annie, no one is say she has a clean past or clean history, no one is 100% perfect, everyone has dirt in their backyard, but at least But if Film claim that he really wants settle this case, why don't he settle it in a legalise way by going through the court system even if Annie doesn't consent to a DNA test, if Film insist that he wants to clear this case or doesn't trust Annie, If u wants to know if a person who claim u might be her baby father but doesn't trust her record as a clean or pure woman because u think she might have a bad past or history if she doesn't consent on the DNA test please take her to court instead of bring out all this evidence or info. to embarrass someoen who might ur child's mother. At the end if the baby turns out to be ur baby, he will be embarrass that his mother's info. is ragged out in the public but if this child doesn't turn out to be ur baby then u have the upper hand of embarrassing her in public but do it in a legal and well manner way, then the end result is u the winner and she be living in shame for extorting u...If Film knew that she has a bad past, why did he became involved with her at the first place or try to Zip his pant up for goodness sake...

Agree with u statement; sthanphachanh, on 05 October 2010 - 03:04 PM, said:

True to this statement, that was her past like we said before no past is all good. Film's other half should just tell him to grow up and stand on his own 2feet and be a man. If they think Annie is framing Film the other half just need to take it to court with Film and with all the proof they have.... I don't know why Film feel so bad for talking about Annie and the baby for if he think the baby is not his. Film need to be strong and work things out with Annie instead of (Film other half) listing to other ppl..

Agree;Seunghee's Whore

Again this is ALL just talk. Pull out the proofs. The statement shows transactions to "people" but not specifically to Annie. If they can prove that Annie did change her name, then show it! Although I'm wondering how the hell people get this information! Paying big time money for people to invade in other people's privacy. Only certain people have this amount of money *hint hint*

Annie's ex came out to talk, but like Annie and Film, and all the other jackasses who decided to involve themselves in this shiet by speaking on Film's behalf, it's all just talk with no proof. He could have been a crazy ass ex who was upset that Annie dumped him so he came out at the right time to avenge her. Sounds crazy, but this whole mess is already CRAZY! Nothing's impossible now. Shoo!

It's not that I find Annie totally innocent, I don't. But some of ya'll are making crazy ass remarks from such stupid unreliable facts and DEMANDING a freaking DNA from a total stranger. Also because Film and his crazy ass homies are being complete asses by approaching this situation in the wrong way. Get the hell out of the spot light! By now ya'll see it ain't getting closer to Annie approving a DNA test so get the hell off the front page and do it privately through court.

If some of ya'll want to attack someone, do it fairly! Too many people calling Annie a slut, that's why I gotta jump in and call Film a slut to even it out LoL

Agree with u; Huanag

Come back again...reading everyone post made me come up with somehing to write...i suppose to prepare for lecture tomorrow though...

I agree that calling annie a slut while praise film is not justice at alll, well in my opinion..both annie and film are at fault, why just blame annie for this whole mess...without any proof we shouldn't jump into conclusion...film is not that good of a person too..remember if film is really good like you all said, I am sure this mess would not happen even annie try so hard to trap him...so film is equally bad as annie...just that film's side of people are too fast into conclusion and wanting to make annie look bad in public that's why they get what they want...the public complain...if they didn't deframe annie and make film look like a victim then there wouldn't be much people to support annie since all the rich people are on film side already.

also as I remember correctly annie never declined that film doesn't help her....she said film help with financial through her pregancy and more...so the transaction that film show is not a big deal we all know that cause annie already said soo...which why she said film is a good person...what she said that what she need was emotion support and need to go outside to get fresh air...but she couldn't so she feel lonely during her pergrancy...be fair...I understand you all sympathy for film very much but without further proof, we couldn't assume anything yet...and writing this we never claim that annie is innocent or anything but just to state that film is not innocent too...

thank you

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
[quote name='Seunghee's Whore' timestamp='1286325534' post='711547']
Sorta like the Tiger Woods thing...One mistress after another to get their 15 mins of fame. Joon was given the chance but he declined it and moved on HAHAHA
[/quote]

Agree, he didn't want fame that guy...LOL

fun

Expired Sarnie
when I watched Annie on atTen they did questioned why she backed out with the DNA testing. She said she changed her mind because fear of loosing her son. She went through pregnancy herself and then the C-section labor and raised him all this time. When the DNA does prove that Film is the father then that means that he also has custody rights to the baby. While they might not want anything to do with it now, it might changed in the future. They might try to find cause to take FULL CUSTODY of the child by saying that Annie is an unfit mother. If this happens she said she will be torn because she really love her baby - who doesn't? So from my understanding is that she choose to not go through the DNA because she want sole custody of the baby.
If Film is the father, then he isn't fit for a father either. Therefore the poor child will be handed to a foster care. I mean at this point, the child is best at a foster care. At least he wouldn't be put out on display in the media.

lol it's funny how when Annie's past is brought up, people said it's her past but they still alluded Film's ordeal with Sia Ode to this present case. :lol:
If you have kept up, you would have notice the people who brought Sia Ood into this is because we felt it was unfair to defame Annie alone for her dirty past.

Film is playing the pity card. Annie is also playing it. Why is only one party being bashed. I practically bashed both parties but what got me pissed off was Hia Hoh's statement out in public. He thinks that by degrading Annie, things would be solved. He basically insulted millions of women who felt that men are view more superior. Ever since then, it was no longer just about Annie and Film. And I also like to ask when did he ever defend his other artist who were innocent. Everything could have been avoided if Film first denied it in his first press conference. He was the first to come out public. Annie followed. Annie did a good thing to tell Film (if he is really indeed her child's father) but he did/didn't reject her. That the point where I'm so damn confused about. He sort of accepted the child as his and then he sort of threw him out like a piece of trash. He could have made her gone through the paternity test in the beginning when she asked... even if she said to him "you don't trust me"

And then we have Annie, who is now denying the test. She could have made Film not take custody of the child if the father turns out to be him.

This could have first avoided by Film. Better yet, he shouldn't even have slept with her cause I know for a fact that he knew what kind of woman she was. Common that chick had a sex book written and published. He lowered himself to be with such a woman. At this point, they both deserve all this bashing and name calling.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Just to add, if this surpass 25 pages, I'm going to celebrate. Why? I'm just shocked that this thread has more pages than a lakorn thread. Ahahahaha.

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Agree with u Fun; If Film denying knowing her at all then it would've started, if he knows she's not the woman, he should've be sleeping with her at the first place. But I disagree on 1 thing with u about her sex book, everyone has a reason of doing thing, especially to make a living because she comes from a poor family but at least she didn't sell herself. the only thing she did is make a sex book and post nude pics, which other celebrities does it as well, I can name afew people like Pancake (who comes from a rich family but she chosen to post nude) Aump P. or other stars which r so many that the list goes onnnnnnn.....for instance, Peemai chosen to married a rich tomboy for money (Peemai is so pretty, she can marry anyone if she chosen to) but for money, she chosen a tomboy, LOL
or what about Pinky and her triangle love with Tanya and Peck, Pinky is a pretty girl but she chosen to be in this mess, not Only Annie has a shady past...

I am surprised no one is bugging him now. It was all started by Hia Hoh lol. At this point, I'm just mad how Annie is being criticized for her past. What about Film? It's only fair to dig his ugly past. It worst for a man to sell himself, than for a woman. It ain't surprising when a female does it but a male.

If Film is the father, then he isn't fit for a father either. Therefore the poor child will be handed to a foster care. I mean at this point, the child is best at a foster care. At least he wouldn't be put out on display in the media.

If you have kept up, you would have notice the people who brought Sia Ood into this is because we felt it was unfair to defame Annie alone for her dirty past.

Film is playing the pity card. Annie is also playing it. Why is only one party being bashed. I practically bashed both parties but what got me pissed off was Hia Hoh's statement out in public. He thinks that by degrading Annie, things would be solved. He basically insulted millions of women who felt that men are view more superior. Ever since then, it was no longer just about Annie and Film. And I also like to ask when did he ever defend his other artist who were innocent. Everything could have been avoided if Film first denied it in his first press conference. He was the first to come out public. Annie followed. Annie did a good thing to tell Film (if he is really indeed her child's father) but he did/didn't reject her. That the point where I'm so damn confused about. He sort of accepted the child as his and then he sort of threw him out like a piece of trash. He could have made her gone through the paternity test in the beginning when she asked... even if she said to him "you don't trust me"

And then we have Annie, who is now denying the test. She could have made Film not take custody of the child if the father turns out to be him.

This could have first avoided by Film. Better yet, he shouldn't even have slept with her cause I know for a fact that he knew what kind of woman she was. Common that chick had a sex book written and published. He lowered himself to be with such a woman. At this point, they both deserve all this bashing and name calling.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Just to add, if this surpass 25 pages, I'm going to celebrate. Why? I'm just shocked that this thread has more pages than a lakorn thread. Ahahahaha.
LOL! You are too funny. For some reason, the lakorn threads are slow now. Not like back in the days.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Agree with u Fun; If Film denying knowing her at all then it would've started, if he knows she's not the woman, he should've be sleeping with her at the first place. But I disagree on 1 thing with u about her sex book, everyone has a reason of doing thing, especially to make a living because she comes from a poor family but at least she didn't sell herself. the only thing she did is make a sex book and post nude pics, which other celebrities does it as well, I can name afew people like Pancake (who comes from a rich family but she chosen to post nude) Aump P. or other stars which r so many that the list goes onnnnnnn.....for instance, Peemai chosen to married a rich tomboy for money (Peemai is so pretty, she can marry anyone if she chosen to) but for money, she chosen a tomboy, LOL
or what about Pinky and her triangle love with Tanya and Peck, Pinky is a pretty girl but she chosen to be in this mess, not Only Annie has a shady past...
Pancake pose nude? I never knew that. Aum P. too? I don't think she ever posed nude? I mean some are very provocative, but I don't think it's nude. She wouldn't do a swim suit shoot. Not saying Annie was selling herself, but she pretty much made it sound like she did and that it was fine.

Yes, everybody has a reason of doing things. Annie has her reasons for doing this.

cecilia

Staff member
I did not read Annie's book but the title is very suggestive about her past .. also, her interview that most of the dara sleeps around sorta give ways to imagine about her past too.

sabaidee_keo

sarNie Hatchling
Awwww, nang keo! Why didn't you read my earlier post? I posted the same information too! Awwww, I'm sad now! You ignored my post...Hahaha, just kidding. Yeah, as I've stated in my older post, Annie could definitely be sued, and that's the only way the DNA test could possibly be ordered by court. The tricky part is that Film has to be positive that he is not the father in order to sue Annie and be allowed to do the paternity test.
Oh, no, I didn't skip your post lol. I did read it but I didn't pay attention to where it was said that he HAS TO be sure it's not his, in order to sue her. So is that why he can't really sue her because he's unsure? Then he's just stuck! :lol: This will go no where. And more dirty business of theirs will continue to pour out. Geez these people! :angry:

Reading all of this gives me a headache lol. anyways I'll avoid arguing back & forth about it since we're basically just repeating our perspectives over & over. :blink: I'll just wait & see more news that'd unravel the mystery. Hopefully no one ends up in a tragedy or anything from this O_O

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I sense so much tension around this issue so I thought I would lighten the mood up with some good news about another baby :D; Tui and Anna just had a baby boy that they nicknamed Titan ^.^ Lol

fun

Expired Sarnie
Oh, no, I didn't skip your post lol. I did read it but I didn't pay attention to where it was said that he HAS TO be sure it's not his, in order to sue her. So is that why he can't really sue her because he's unsure? Then he's just stuck! :lol: This will go no where. And more dirty business of theirs will continue to pour out. Geez these people! :angry:
He still can win the case even though he is unsure if he really is the father of the child, that's that Annie lied. He's pretty much in a difficult position.

Now let's get back to the politic side, is the woman society of thailand taking legal action against Hia Hoh?

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
@P. can u pleaseeee, translate Annie Denies of Methi's claim, in the past as I seen of Methi in the news or lakorn, he is not a likable person tends to be abusive on and off screen, I didn't really like him much.

ceda_lee, from all the rumors as well as front page news in the past years, Methi is just an abusive man with anger problems. I mean, the dude beat up an old man in public for requesting the missing payments for Methi's political party's billboard/posters. Bad people do deserve bad things (karma), but no one deserves to be physically and/or mentally abused just as no one deserves to be raped or molested, right?

We still don't know what really went on behind closed doors, so I think Annie's as well as Methi's words cannot be proven to be true yet. They're both pretty shady in my opinion. LOL.

Nope, Film cannot do anything to get custody even if the DNA test proves his paternity.

From the interview, the highlighted part of Film's bank statement read:
Date: 2010-05-28 Time: 16.36 Amount: 25,000 Baht
Date: 2010-05-28 Time: 16.37 Amount: 25,000 Baht
Date: 2010-05-28 Time: 16.39 Amount: 100,000 Baht

The money was transferred to Annie's bank account. Again, Annie never denied that Film helped her. She repeatedly told everyone that she had received money from Film.

The important part of the bank statement is that it shows Annie's new name which matches with the bank account that Mod Dum had mentioned that 3 other men had wired their money to.

Annie Denies Methi's Claims
"แอนนี่" เตรียมฟ้อง "เมธี" แฉมั่ว รับเคยคบแต่ไม่มีสัมพันธ์ด้วย

Film Gains Consciousness, Denies Having Attempted to Commit Suicide
“ฟิล์ม” ฟื้นแล้ว! ยันเปล่าฆ่าตัวตาย ด้าน “แอนนี่” ลั้นลาอุ้มลูกถ่ายแบบรับเงินแสน

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Pancake did post half nake with her shirt open,(do u want me to dig that pic out for ur benifit) Aum p. basically wears reveal clothes to awards of has post in reveal and skimpy clotheres.

Pancake;

Aump P.

Nok Asunee;

May Pitchnart;

Noon Woranut;

This is just some of the lists, I could go on who has pose sexy; YardTip, Pinky and lots of others,

Pancake pose nude? I never knew that. Aum P. too? I don't think she ever posed nude? I mean some are very provocative, but I don't think it's nude. She wouldn't do a swim suit shoot. Not saying Annie was selling herself, but she pretty much made it sound like she did and that it was fine.

Yes, everybody has a reason of doing things. Annie has her reasons for doing this.

sabaidee_keo

sarNie Hatchling
^^Those aren't nudes though lol. We already know half the girls in the industry does provocative photo shoots. I think what Ceda was trying to make a point of is that what Annie said in her interview sort of implies that she sleeps around in the industry to gain business success from it, like it's a normal thing...which sort of just lets you know what kinda person she must be.. :blink:

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
that is not nude pictures or half nude.. that is a sexy photoshoot for magazines... the one that annie did was NOT a photoshoot for a magazine but for a SEX BOOK.... there is a different you know...

I'm not going to enter this debate cause i find it useless..

Both are wrong... and Both are paying for the price.. its just that film is paying more then annie because at least annie still makes the moooola at the moment..

pichayaaznbabe

sarNie Juvenile
This is kind of off topic, but Annie did not pose nude. The photoshoot she did for her "sex" book is similar to other fashion magazine photoshoots.

Also, the "sex" book Annie released was not written by her. There was a "ghost writer" who wrote the book based on Annie and other women's stories. The book does not actually contain lots of sexual or suggestive content as the title suggests. It mostly advises women to be careful and always question men's intentions, especially when they're in the entertainment industry and are viewed as "easy" just because they have a sexy image. It also encourages women to not let themselves get taken advantage of, sexually as well as financially.

At the time the book was released, Annie was 26. She said she was a full-grown adult, not a minor, so she decided to participate in adding her stories/experiences.

I read Cosmopolitan all the time, so I don't judge anyone for writing or talking about their sexual experiences as long as they conceal the real names/identity of the people they talk about. But Thai culture judges both women and men (more harshly on women) who openly discuss anything sexual, even if it's for educational purposes. That's why sex-ed in Thailand is almost non-existent